剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Good morning.
早上好
Hi, babe.
你好 宝贝
What'd you do?
你干了什么
Ellie bet me that I couldn't put my makeup on
艾莉跟我打赌说我闭着眼睛
with my eyes closed, and I won.
不能化妆 结果我赢了
Did you?
真的吗
I did it, too.
我也闭着眼化了
Aah! Why?
为什么
To make you scared and uncomfortable, Grayson.
为了让你害怕而且不舒服 格雷森
I'm not scared. Okay.
我没有害怕 好吧
Then come kiss me.
那过来亲我一下
No, I'm -- I'm fine over here. Um, thank you.
不 我 我在这里挺好 谢了
Why don't you kiss...
你何不
both of us?
亲我们两个人
Kiss me!
亲我
Hey. Why'd you call us over?
叫我们过来做什么
You know when someone loses their job
你知道当一个人失业
and is at home for a month,
在家闲了一个月以后
it would be natural for them to go a little crazy, yeah?
难免会变得有点疯癫 是吧
Yeah, that seems normal.
是的 那也正常
Do you think that'snormal?
你觉得那样正常吗
Oh, no! Zombies! Quick! Back to fort butt!
噢不 有僵尸 快 回屁屁堡垒
Two choices -- heads, divorce, tails, murder.
只有两个选择 正面离婚 背面灭口
Both good ideas...
两个主意都不错
But divorce is messy money-wise.
但离婚的财产分割问题很麻烦
But murder is messy because all the blood and the guts.
灭口的话也麻烦 因为好多血啊内脏什么的
You're slippin' around.
会弄得地上很滑
I don't wanna ruin these new shoes.
我可不想毁了这双新鞋
So... I got an idea.
所以 我有个主意
Why don't you try to talk to him first? Be supportive.
你何不先试着和他谈谈 做个贤内助
Gotcha.
明白
Boo, great new outfit.
老公 新行头真酷
Get a job!
去找份工作
Have a job! Space cop.
我有工作 我是太空警♥察♥
I tried. Time to die.
我尽力了 是时候灭口了
Or... I could talk to him.
或者 我可以跟他谈谈
You know, he won't know you put me up to it.
他不会知道是你要我找他谈的
Guys, I've had enough.
各位 我受够了
I need peace, quiet,
我需要平静 安静
Ellie time.
属于我自己的时间
But needy Nancy? He has no job.
但这位粘人的兄弟 他没有工作
And because Bobby's gone,
再加上鲍比走了
he's never on Bobby's boat.
他也不去鲍比的船上了
Well, that's it.
我想到了
Bobby's boat.
鲍比的船
Bobby's boat!
鲍比的船
Tom! Hey!
汤姆
How's it going? Hi!
你好吗 你们好
One of these days, he's gonna notice me.
总有一天 他会注意到我的
Right. Like you have a chance with Tom.
是嘛 就跟你有机会钓到汤姆似的
Come on. Why would you say that?
拜托 你为什么那么说
What the hell was that?
那是什么情况
Tom, who were those ladies?
汤姆 那几个女孩是谁
Just doctors from the hospital.
就是医院里的几个医生
Dude, they were into you.
伙计 她们看上你了
You guys know me as neighbor Tom --
在你们眼中我只是邻居汤姆
kooky, nutty, perhaps a tad socially awkward.
古怪 奇葩 可能还有点不善社交
But to them, I'm Dr. Tom --
但在她们眼中 我是汤姆医生
Superstar brain surgeon, millionaire bachelor,
超级脑外科医生 钻石王老五
You know, cool-under-fire lifesaver
处乱不惊的救星
with a body that was built for O.R. scrubs.
穿外科手术服最显身材
You're the Dr. Mcdreamy of your hospital.
你就是你们医院的万人迷医生
Why don't you ask out one of those girls?
你何不约她们其中一个女孩出去
A doctor doesn't date fellow doctors.
医生不能和同事约会
As hospital stud, it is practically your duty
作为医院的猛♥男♥ 约会其中一个小靓女
to bag one of those babes.
可以说是你的职责
McDreamy and McSteamy don't see a hot lady doc,
万人迷医生和惹火医生看到漂亮女医生时
and they're just like, "Huh, how's it going?"
可不会像你那样说 "你们好吗"
They're like, "Ditch the clipboard
他们会说 扔掉记事板
and meet me in the breakroom for 10ccs of lovin', stat."
立刻到休息室来和我享用10cc的爱爱
They sound cool.
听起来真酷
They are, and you're them!
的确很酷 说的就是你
I had no idea. I'll give it a shot.
我之前都不知道 我会试试看
Here, Trav, pass me your Binaca.
小崔 借我你的口气清新剂
Thanks.
谢了
**Booty, booty, booty, love*
*美翘臀 美翘臀
**I'm-a rock that booty, it's my duty*
*我要扭起我的美翘臀
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Watching a grown man struggle with his sexual identity.
看观看性别定位模糊的成年男人
It's called pampering, and guys can do it, too.
这叫呵护自己 男人也可以这样做
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
My house has become
我的家已经变成
the secret lair of Captain No-job.
失业队长的秘密洞穴
I needed a sanctuary.
我需要一个避难所
And then it hit me -- Bobby's boat.
然后我忽然想起 鲍比的船
My house has way more idiots than yours.
我家里的白♥痴♥比你那里多得多
And I needed a sanctuary,
而我需要一个避难所
and it hit me-- Bobby's boat.
然后我想到了 鲍比的船
How interesting.
真有趣
We both want the same thing,
我们都想要同一样东西
and yet only one of us can have it.
然而只有一个人可以得到
I wonder who will triumph.
我很好奇谁能胜出
We're not doing this. Okay, it was my idea first.
没戏 好吗 是我先想到的
I'm closer with Bobby. It's my boat.
我和鲍比关系更铁 这船是我的了
I'm the captain, and you're leaving.
我是船长 现在命令你下船
Why don't you lighten up, fancy pants? I will go.
你放松点好吗 亮骚妹 我会走的
You are so bitchy when you're upset.
你生气起来可真刻薄
Greetings! Did you call for me?
你好 是你呼唤我吗
Wow. You wore that outside, huh?
你还真敢穿这身出门啊
I was actually looking for Andy.
实际上我找的是安迪
Oh, it's a Andy you want.
原来你要找安迪
Oh, well, let me summon this "Andy."
好 我来传唤这个"安迪"
Would you, uh, please turn around?
你可以 转过去吗
I need to keep my identity... secret.
我不能暴露我的身份
Yes.
好的
Oh, hey, Jules!
茱尔斯你好
It's me, Andy Torres. What's up?
是我 安迪·托瑞斯 你好吗
Ah. Still rockin' the undies.
内♥裤♥还穿在外面呐
Super.
真棒
So speaking of jobs...
说起工作...
We weren't speaking of jobs.
我们没有说到工作啊
Well, now that we are,
既然现在说到了
when do you think you might get a job?
你觉得你什么时候能找到工作
Did Ellie say something?
是艾莉跟你说了什么吗
Does she hate having me at home?
她是不是不喜欢我在家
What? No way, bro.
什么 怎么可能
No, she especially loves the make-believe
不是 她特别喜欢看你玩过家家
and the dressing up.
和打扮成超人
Oh, yeah. She thinks that's... sexy.
是的 她觉得那很...性感
Well, does she want to include it in our lovemaking?
她想把那融入我们的滚床单之中吗
So...Jobs -- let's get back to that.
找工作 我们回到主题
Now just... Biz pro to biz pro,
我们商业人士之间来谈一谈
If you wait too long between jobs,
如果你一直找不到下一份工作
you get stale.
就会闲成废人
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Man. That's terrible.
天呐 那真是太可怕了
It has been almost a month.
已经快一个月了
I guess I should call around, set up some interviews.
看来我得到处投简历 等待面试了
Attaboy!
就是这样
You go out there and you take the bull by the horns!
出去找工作 擒牛拽角
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表