剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know. You have money?
这要看你有钱没
Hi.
你好
Hello. Oh.
你好
Um, I'm here to, um...
我是来...
Well...I actually don't know why I'm here.
其实我不知道我来干啥
You're looking to have some fun,
你是来找乐子的吗
maybe get out of your comfort zone?
稍微突破一下自我
Um...O-okay. Sure.
行...行啊
First time?
第一次来
The first time is the best.
初体验总是最爽的
Oh, God.
天呐
Stick with me, kid.
好好跟紧我
I'll take you places.
我来帮你拿下
Well, hello, Jelly.
你好呀 小软蛋
No way.
你够了
Yeah, I'm just out for a walk with my child,
我就只是和我家孩子出门溜达一圈
who's dressed exactly like me,
他跟我穿得一模一样
to show you how dumb it looks.
就是想让你看看这究竟有多蠢
This is how dumb you look.
你俩看起来就这么蠢
What do ya think?
你怎么觉得
I love it. What?
我超爱啊 什么
No, you don't. You can't.
你怎么可以爱 不准你爱
It's ridiculous.
这太可笑了
More like ridonkulous.
应该是超赞才对吧
Jelly, there are many things that I hate--
小软蛋 我讨厌很多东西
Vegans, craft fairs,
素食主义者 手工艺品展销
vaping, home births--
电子烟 家中分娩
People who say "Hashtag."
说话爱加#的人
I hate that. Girls named Keegan...
我特讨厌 还有女孩起名叫基根
I had a foster sister named Keegan who was vegan...
我有个义姐就叫基根 也是素食主义者
Until she got rabies,
后来她得了狂犬病
and then she craved the taste of fresh, raw cow.
看到新鲜的生牛肉就扑上去想咬
Your stories.
我还讨厌你编的故事
But what I hate most of all
我最最讨厌的
are parents who dress their children exactly like them.
就是家长和孩子穿一模一样的衣服
It's like nails on a chalkboard,
就好像用手指甲在黑板上划过
but then the chalkboard is beating me over the head.
然后再用黑板猛砸我的头
Please, please stop it.
求你了 别再这样了
I'm asking you nicely!
我这是很友好地求你呢
I had no idea that you felt this way.
我完全不知道你会是这样的感受
Of course I could stop it...
我当然可以不再这么做
if it wasn't so adorable.
要是这么做不讨人喜欢的话
I mean, look at us! Twinsies! Twins times two!
瞧瞧我俩 双双胞胎 两对双胞胎啊
Double trouble doubled.
双重双重麻烦呀
Ooh, I see you. Get out that camera phone.
看到你了 手♥机♥上点开照相机吧
Come on, click some pics!
快来 拍几张照片呗
Hey! #Samesies!
#亲子装#
There's some strange people here,
到处坐着陌生人
but no one who looks like they're into sex fighting.
但似乎没人在期待色情拳击
Okay, one guy.
好吧 有一个
Ah. Grayson, what are you into?!
格雷森 你这去的什么鬼地方呀
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们 先生们
Please don't sacrifice an animal.
跪求不要残害小动物
We know why you're here.
我们都懂你们来的目的
We have what you want. So brace yourselves...
我们有你们想要的 让我们热烈欢迎
for the sauciest comedy troupe this side of Nokomis--
诺克米斯最受欢迎的搞笑组合
The Riga-tonys!
通心粉条
Hi! Hiya!
你们好呀
Oh! There you are!
你们都来了呀
Hey! 2, 3, 4!
一 二 三 四
**We're the Riga-Tonys*
*我们是通心粉条
**And it's no baloney*
*而这绝不是胡闹
**We like jokes and pratfalls*
*爱讲笑话加出糗
**Cause we're a bunch of meatballs*
*因为我们是肉球
Seriously?
逗我呢吧
Hey, how was the, uh, sex-fight/fight-sex club?
那个色情拳击还是拳击色情俱乐部怎么样
It was even weirder than I thought.
比我想象的还要诡异
Was it anything like
是不是就像
"Eyes Wide Shut" meets "Mortal Kombat"?
《大开眼戒》混合《格斗之王》
That's how I picture it.
我是这么想象的
Interesting night.
今晚挺不错啊
Yep, yep. Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep. It was.
是是是是是是是是啊
Valet parking's really expensive.
代客泊车服务特别贵
Yeah, that's why I prefer to self-park.
是啊 所以我都自己停
I can't believe you've been lying to me.
真不敢相信你居然一直在骗我
Me? I can't believe you.
我 我还不敢相信你呢
Trailing me all over town,
居然一路跟踪我
spying on me. I have not been trailing you.
监视我 我才没有跟踪你
I've been going through your private things when you're not here.
趁你不在的时候我翻看了你的私人物品
That may be worse.
这好像更过分
What is wrong with you?
你到底搞什么鬼
What is wrong with you?
是你在搞什么鬼
I tell you everything--
我什么都告诉你
My A.T.M. code, why I'm scared of mannequins.
我的银行卡密♥码♥ 我为什么害怕人体模型
I even tell you about my dream that I'm marrying Travis.
我还告诉你我做过嫁给崔维斯的梦
I know. I keep asking you to stop.
我知道 我一直让你别再说了
Well, someone has to know how beautiful the ceremony was.
总得有人知道梦中的结婚仪式多么完美啊
Uh, slow night tonight.
今夜可真漫长呀
You can apologize anytime, okay? I'm waiting.
你随时都可以道歉 我等着呢
You may be waiting a while, okay?
那你就还得再等一会了
If you think I'm more in the wrong here than you are,
如果你觉得我错得比你多的话
I have nothing else to say.
那我就无话可说了
Well, if you think that I'm not more...
如果你觉得我...
in the wrong waiting... here...
不该在这等你道歉
Bad!
你就想错了
Great. I'm done.
行了 我是够了
Done! I'm great!
够了 我是行了
Tom.
汤姆
Oh. There you go.
继续倒
You'd think as a surgeon I'd be better at this.
还以为外科医生干这个不会手抖呢
What is happening?
怎么回事
You like it?
喜欢吗
Is this one of those "What would you do?" news shows?
这是"你会怎么做"节目组在捣鬼吗
'Cause if so, the answer's mass murder.
如果真是这样 那我就要大肆屠♥杀♥了
I tweeted out to all my larmy peeps
我在推特上号♥召了我所有好友
to declare today parent-kid dress-alike day in Gulfhaven.
把今天定为避风湾的亲子装日
#parent-kid-samesies-day, obvi.
必须是 #亲子相同装日#
It's horrible!
太可怕了
It's like a bunch of twins,
感觉满大街都是双胞胎
except one twin got all the placenta,
只是其中一个占领全部胎盘
and the other twin didn't and stayed really tiny.
另一个则没有 所以现在还小
That happened to two of my cousins.
我的表妹双胞胎就是这样
The tiny one does porn now.
小的那个拍簧片去了
Of course she does.
显而易见
We were cooking today.
今天大获全胜啊
Oh, hey, babe.
亲爱的
How was your day? Completely normal.
今天过得好吗 完全正常
Left this morning,
今早出了门
made three work deliveries, gassed up, hit the car wash,
送了三件 加了油 洗了车
stopped for a sandwich -- roast beef on toasted wheat --
停车买♥♥了个三明治 全麦烤面包加烤牛肉
made six more deliveries,
又送了六件
An impromptu stop for a fun-size candy bar,
临时在糖果店停了一会
then I came home. You?
然后回到了家 你呢
It was good.
挺好的
I mean, not as detailed as that, but good.
虽然没你说得那么详细 但是挺好的
Ohh, I'm starving. You wanna grab some food?
我快饿死了 要一起吃点什么吗
Oh, no. I'm still full from the roast beef on toasted wheat
不了 吃了全麦烤面包加烤牛肉还饱着
and the impromptu fun-size candy bar.
还临时去了次糖果店
But... thanks.
多谢好意
Is that your phone?
你的电♥话♥吗
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表