剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Just remember, it will all be worth it
记住 现在受的苦难
when we give our perfect baby the perfect --
在我们完美宝贝带着名字出生...
Her names are beyond horrible
她取的名字比难听更难听
and will destroy our child's life.
会毁了孩子的一生的
Help. Oh, please.
救命 行了吧
Hers can't be that bad.
不可能那么糟的
"Fancy."
"花"
Laurie's perfect name for a girl is Fancy.
劳里要给女儿起名叫花
I said that hers couldn't be that bad.
我说过她取名不可能那么糟
I was wrong.
我错了
Fancy?
花
Please, please, dear god.
求您了 亲爱的上帝
Let the middle name be "Pants."
让中间名叫"裤子"
Fancy Pants Cobb.
花·裤子·科布
Her names are beyond awful, but Laurie's stubborn.
名字比糟还糟 但劳里太固执了
I have to convince her without her realizing it.
我必须在她没反应过来时说服她
So, you need a master of manipulation.
你需要操控大♥师♥出马
You've come to the right place, my friend.
你来对地方了 朋友
But tell me what her boy name is.
但先告诉我男孩叫什么
It can't be worse.
无法再糟了
Tell me.
快说
Macho. Okay? The boy name is Macho.
汉子 行了吧 男孩叫汉子
You're not laughing?
你不笑吗
Oh, I will eventually.
以后会笑出来的
I'm just so happy right now, I feel a little emotional.
我现在真是太开心了 情绪有些激动
When the bugle sounds again, it will be the year 1863.
军号♥再次响起时 时间会穿梭到1863年
Let the re-enactment begin!
历史重现 开始
Hello, general.
你好 将军
Okay, there's a girl here now.
现在有女的来了
Can we make her wear the dress?
这裙子能给她穿吗
Hi.
你好
All right. Let's go home.
行了 我们回家吧
No, I'm staying here.
不 我就要在这
All right. You want to stay?
好 你想留下
Let's stay.
那就留在这
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm enlisting, general.
我入伍了 将军
I'm gonna stand by your side until we win this war
我会一直陪在你旁边 直到战争胜利
and tell the king of England to suck it.
让英国国王吃屎去吧
King of France.
法国国王
No. Russia.
不是 俄♥罗♥斯♥
No... Ooh, Mars?
错... 火星
I'm sorry -- no lady soldiers.
抱歉 禁止女兵加入
Actually, historical records show
事实上 历史记载显示
that some women were convincingly able
有女人成功地装扮成男性
to dress as men and joined the fight.
并加入战斗
Fine. You're in.
好吧 算你一个
But move the damn car!
先把车给我开走
I'm on it.
马上就去
I usually don't go for muscles,
虽然我一般不喜欢肌肉男
but that guy makes me want to let my hair down
但那个男人让我想放纵一下
and get all fancy.
感受下花花世界
Fancy? You mean like...Like, dressed up?
花 你是说 打扮花哨
I mean, like, super slutty.
我是说 很淫♥荡♥
You know, fancy.
你知道的 花哨
Maybe that's just a new york term.
也许这是个纽约术语吧
You think that "Fancy" Means super slutty?
你觉得花意味着淫♥荡♥
Slutty, trashy, mind-bogglingly whorish.
淫♥荡♥ 声名狼藉 非常淫♥荡♥
what?
怎么了
It's just that "Fancy" meaning whorish
只是花 意味着淫♥荡♥
Is the name we liked for a girl.
是我们选的女孩的名字
Yeah, it's our girl name.
是啊 我们选的女孩名
I'm sure you can still use it.
我保证你还是能用它的
I'm probably the only one in town who equates "Fancy"
也许我是镇子上唯一的一个认为花
With...A shocking degree of skankitude.
是很淫♥荡♥的意思的人
No, "Fancy" Is dead. You killed "Fancy."
不 花死了 你杀了她
I feel terrible, jelly.
我很抱歉 小软蛋
Does the word "Macho"
那 汉子
Make you think of any slang?
让你有不好的联想吗
Um, no.
嗯 没有
Oh. Okay.
太好了
It does remind me of a rodeo clown
这词让我想起牛仔小丑了
Who took my young, naive hand
牵着我年轻稚嫩的手
And escorted me into womanhood.
带我成为真正的女人
Oh, Macho.
噢 汉子
I made him keep his nose on.
我还让他用他的鼻子呢
Oh, no!
不 不
Round of Coors?
来打康胜啤酒
Hey-oh!
太好了
This is the life.
这才是生活
Beach, beer, and buds.
海滩 啤酒 兄弟们
So, this golf club really wanted you to be their new pro?
这家高尔夫俱乐部真要你去做职业球手
Yeah, they offered me 50,000 bucks!
是啊 他们出5万块呢
Not in a big bag like you'd think.
当然 不会像你们想的一次性给
But, you know, I guess they pay it bit by bit
你懂的 应该是一点一点给吧
over the course of a year.
大概一年给这么多
Yeah, some companies do it that way.
是啊 有些公♥司♥是这么干的
Yeah, and they offered me a free apartment, too.
他们还给我提供免费的住宿呢
You know, nice swanky pad right on the course. How swanky?
球场中♥央♥有奢华的垫子 有多奢华
You know those toilets that shoot water up your butt?
马桶还可以洗屁♥股♥呢
They had one?! Did you try it?
他们还有这个 你试过没
I'll never be the same.
我再也变不回以前的我了
Hey, it was a good offer,
这工作不错
But I need to be here, you know?
可我得呆在这
With the people that I love and where nothing ever changes.
和我爱的人呆在这一尘不变的地方
Well, I guess some stuff changes.
不过 有些人变了
You know, Jules is married to g-man, and Travis graduated,
你看 茱尔斯嫁给格雷森 崔维斯毕业了
Finally won over Laurie,
还把劳里搞到手了
And knocked her up for good measure.
还搞大她肚子了
And, you know, they're gonna be parents, too.
还有 也快当爹妈了
But I'm still the same.
可我还是这样
You know, nothing ever changes for me.
什么都没变
Bobby cobb!
鲍比 科布
I knew it! You got Mr. T!
我就知道你会来 T先生
Welcome back, fool! You welcome back, fool.
欢迎回来 傻子 欢迎回来
You ready to go? Let's go break some stuff.
准备好了吗 我们来摔东西吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Just giving my general some air.
给我的将军一点新鲜空气
Ooh, and I got this cool war paint.
这是清凉的战斗妆
It smells like coconut.
闻着像椰子
You should put some
你应该抹点
On your ears and your nose, right?
在耳后和鼻子上 是这样吗
All right!
够了
Wh--
怎么
On my signal, we charge.
听我的指示 冲啊
Let's give 'em hell!
让他们去死吧
Yeah, let's give 'em hell!
耶 让他们去死吧
And make sure we get enough fluids!
还要确保我们不脱水
You know, to fight better.
你知道 为了更好地战斗
Soldier, your presence here is causing me a real pain in the ass.
士兵 你让我感到非常的蛋疼
Oh, wait. That's just a figure of speech, right, dad?
等等 爸爸 这就是个修辞吧
You don't really have a pain in --
你并没有真的不舒服
Soldier, mind your own business!
士兵 管好你自己的事
If you think I'm just gonna back off and let you be,
如果你认为我会就此罢手自己回家
Then you're as dumb as Tom looks in that dress!
你就和穿裙子的汤姆一样蠢
Come on! Cheap shot!
这是恶意中伤
You don't want me to take care of you?
你不想我照顾你吗
Well, too bad. That's it.
那可不好 我受够了
Defection! I'm changing sides!
我叛变 我要换边
You can't do that!
你不能这么做
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表