剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
be stunned that they're single.
惊讶他们为什么会单身
When you lean it to drop off a drink,
你俯身放下酒时
sideswipe boob graze.
用侧胸似有似无地摩擦
Sideswipe boob graze.
用侧胸似有似无地摩擦
Just like painting with your cans.
就像用胸画画一样
Okay. Sideswipe boob graze.
好的 用胸去蹭
Painting with the cans. All right. Got it.
用胸作画 好的 明白了
All right. Come on. You can do it.
好的 加油 你可以的
Hey, boys. You're funny. How are you single?
伙计们 你们真有趣 怎么还是单身呢
Here's your beer.
这是你们的啤酒
Grayson! I'm so glad you're here.
格雷森 很高兴你能来
You okay?
你没事吧
I feel like such a fool for not seeing it sooner.
我真是个傻子 没早点看清楚
But right now, it's as clear as day.
不过现在 都一清二楚了
Do I have a pimple?
我脸上有疙瘩吗
Everything you did, it was all to make me happy.
你所做的事 都是为了哄我开心
I hated seeing you so down.
我不喜欢看到你如此消沉
I didn't really know how to cheer you up,
我不知道该怎么让你开心起来
but wasn't gonna stop me from trying, huh?
不过试试总没关系的 是吧
That's just what he would have done!
那正是他会做的事
Don't you get it? It's you!
你还不明白吗 是你
My new Bobby... is you!
替代鲍比的人 就是你
Okay.
好的
That look is making me a little -- little uncomfortable.
你的表情让我有点 有点不太舒服
It seems I'm subconsciously moving backwards. Fascinating.
好像我潜意识要我后退 真有趣
Look, um -- look, I know we haven't always been the closest,
听我说 我知道我们不总是那么亲近
but over the years,
不过这么多年来
you've become one of my best friends.
你已经成为我最好的朋友之一
And I, uh...
而我...
What's that word, you know,
那个词是什么来着 你知道的
When you're super-tight with one of your bros
当你跟你的兄弟特别铁的时候
but, like, on a deeper level?
就是关系特别好那种
"Love." No. No. Definitely not that.
是爱 不 不是 绝对不是
I thought there was a word.
我记得有那么一个词的
Shh. You don't have to say it. I already know.
你不用说出来的 我已经知道了
Nothing I can do that can stop this from happening, right?
我做什么都无法阻止这个发生了 是不是
Nope. Okay.
是的 好吧
Check it out.
看这个
A guy gave me 100 bucks for my shoes.
有个人给我一百块买♥♥我的鞋
I don't know why. They're never gonna fit him.
我不知道为什么 他不可能穿得上
Still 600 bucks short.
还差六百块
Are you serious? We're closing soon.
你不是吧 马上要打烊了
There's no way we can make that.
我们是不可能做到的
I know.
我知道
I would like a cold beer from a hot lady.
性感女郎能给我一杯冰啤酒吗
Tom, do you have $600?
汤姆 你有六百块吗
As in, do I have it on me this very second? Yes.
是问我此时此刻兜里有六百块吗 当然有
Can I have it? Let's see.
能给我吗 我想想
For a tip that big, you'd have to, hmm...
如果付你这么高的小费 你必须...
Would you be willing to call me "Big Tom stud"?
你愿意叫我一声"大种马汤姆"吗
Yes. Yes, but sarcastically.
可以 可以 但是用讽刺的语气
Would you dance on the bar "Coyote ugly" style?
你能在酒吧里跳"女狼俱乐部"那种舞吗
Okay. I'm out.
好的 不知道是什么
Would you make out with me? Fine.
你能跟我亲热一下吗 好吧
Would you re-enact the scene from "9 weeks"
你能重演《爱你九周半》里面
where you're blindfolded and I'm feeding you?
你蒙住眼睛 我喂你吃东西的场景吗
I am really hungry.
我真的很饿了
Would you shave his entire body?
你愿意给他全身剃毛吗
Oh, why are you asking the questions?
为什么你要提问
I'll allow it.
我同意
Would you come to a party in my garage
你愿意来我的车♥库♥开派对吗
where you're the only one invited
只有你一人被邀请
and the theme is naked Olympics?
派对主题是裸体奥♥运♥会
If I have to.
如果必须去的话我会去
Why are you being creepier than usual?
为什么你会比平时更怪异
Because...
因为...
After I heard what you did to my bar,
我听说你们在我酒吧做的那些事以后
I was curious to find out how far you'd go
我就想知道你们能坚持多久
before admitting to me that you two screwed up.
才会向我承认你们搞砸了
I was gonna stop at naked Olympics.
裸体奥♥运♥会那我就想停了
Probably.
可能是吧
So, what's it gonna be?
那接下来该怎么办呢
Look into my smug, tiny eyes
看着我飘飘然的小眼睛
and admit to me you were wrong and that you can't handle my job,
向我承认你们错了 你们无法胜任我的工作
or naked garage time at Tom's?
要不就去汤姆的车♥库♥开裸体派对去
Fine. We were wrong.
好吧 我们错了
Right, Jules?
是吗 茱尔斯
I don't know. I hate that smug look.
我不知道 我讨厌他那飘飘然的表情
My favorite event is two-person luge.
我最喜欢的项目是双人雪橇
Dibs on the bottom.
我要下位哦
Okay, fine. We were wrong.
好吧 我们错了
I told you, give me these in the parking lot!
我不是让你在停车场给我的吗
These are not mine.
这不是我的
Give me those.
还给我
Out.
我出去
Stop it.
停
Now he won't stop not crying. What if that's a problem?
现在他不哭了 这该怎么办才好
His gums don't look right.
他的牙龈看起来不对劲
It's like a watermelon rind that's been picked clean!
就像一块西瓜皮被挖得干干净净
And where are the teeth?
他的牙齿呢
Are they just, like, deep down in there?
它们就在那下面吗
Trav?
小崔
I know he's only a baby, but he's fat.
我知道他只是个婴儿 可是他真的很胖
Trav? He should lift baby weights,
小崔 他应该像婴儿那样轻的
get baby ripped, be baby Arnold.
有婴儿般的皮肤 做婴儿阿诺德
Trav?
小崔
I weigh six pounds,
我有五斤多重
but I'll crush your head between my rosy glutes.
但我会用双腿夹碎你的脑袋
Trav?
小崔
It's morning! It's Monday!
已经早上了 周一了
We made it!
我们做到了
Oh, my God.
天呐
The weekend's over. Oh, my god!
周末结束了 天呐
He's still alive!
他还活着
We did it!
我们做到了
Knock, knock. Just came to see how your weekend --
当当当 我是来看你们的周末...
Oh, sweet mother of pearl!
我的老天爷啊
Hey, mom. We're fine.
妈妈 我们很好
Yeah, turns out, we're really great at this.
是啊 事实证明 我们做得很棒
I know, and it doesn't smell at all
我知道 这里并没有闻起来
like a wet dog in a pile of rotten shrimp.
像满身烂虾味道的落水狗
Here. Let me take this. Okay.
给我吧 好的
Let you go lie down.
你们去躺着吧
Whoa. Or hose off.
或者去冲个澡
Oh, baby. What did they put on you?
宝贝 他们给你穿的什么呀
Oh, dear lord.
老天爷
Thanks for inviting me.
谢谢你请我来
Yeah. This should be fun.
是啊 这应该会很有趣的
Yeah.
没错
This almost makes up for what you did to my bar.
这些基本上可以弥补你们对我酒吧做的事了
Almost?
基本上吗
We need one more thing.
我们还有一个要求
You better not mean...
你最好不是说...
He does!
他就是那个意思
Come on! Yeah!
来啊 棒
Work that ass. Shake that ass.
屁♥股♥动起来 屁♥股♥摇起来
Come on. Look at those hamstrings.
瞧啊 美♥腿♥
That's right.
这就对了
Yeah! Man.
棒 老兄
Aww, that's... Yeah! Yeah!
这简直太棒 太棒
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表