剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
No, it's not.
不 才没有
I went there.
我就是在这里上的小学
I got straight O's.
我成绩全部是"可以"
They only give two grades --
他们只给学生两种成绩
"Okay" and "Not okay."
"可以"和"不可以"
Oh. Do we think a good education really matters for kids?
良好的教育对孩子来说真的很重要吗
Yeah, people are split on that.
人们在这个问题上的观点不一
Plus, Stan's science teacher
而且 斯坦的科学老师
got her degree from beauty school.
是从美容学校毕业的
Oh, Mrs. Ortiz! I love her.
奥尔蒂斯老师啊 我超爱她
She taught me how to cornrow my hair.
是她教我怎么梳一排排的辫子
And I taught her English.
而我教会她说英语
Can you help me out? I can't reach this spot.
能帮我挠挠吗 我自己够不到
Fine. But let's not make it weird.
好 但不要出怪声
Oh, yeah.
好舒服
Oh, deep and hard. That's it.
深点 用力 就这样
I win!
我赢了
I thought of the most perfect gift for Jules.
我想到了送茱尔斯的最完美礼物
Name the one thing that anyone would kill for.
有什么东西是人人都梦寐以求的
A machine that will wipe out my memory of the last 10 seconds?
一台能消除我刚刚那10秒钟记忆的机器
You loved it. To Jules, I give...
我知道你很享受 我要送给茱尔斯
the gift of Bobby.
鲍比大礼
Beer me, A-train!
给我啤酒 伙计
Man, how great is this?
老天 真是太棒了有没有
I got no pants on,
我没穿裤子
and I'm hanging out with the fellas.
却可以和朋友们一起聊天
That's right. No one can top my gift.
是的 没有人能赛过我的大礼
Your gift? This is my gift.
你的大礼 这是我的大礼
No, no, the gift of Bobby's from me.
不不 鲍比大礼是我送的
Well, the gift of me is me.
鲍比大礼就是我自己
Dumbest fight ever.
史上最蠢的争吵
Bobby, how are you gonna
鲍比 要是我这么做的话
give yourself to Jules if I do this?
你要怎么把自己送给茱尔斯啊
Why is it so dark in here?
怎么变黑了
Come on, man. This is scary.
拜托 哥们 我好害怕
Then say it. Fine.
那就说出来 好吧
The gift of me is from you.
鲍比大礼是你送的
Trav and Laurie are doing a winebulance event
小崔和劳里在广场尽头
at the end of the plaza.
举办酒护车活动呢
Can I get a glass of wine for the walk?
可以给我杯酒吗 我在路上喝
It's only like 50 feet away.
那离这里只有15米
Oh, right. Give me two.
对噢 那给我两杯
I got you the most amazing gift for your birthday.
我为你准备了最棒的生日礼物
I present you... this.
让我呈上 这份大礼
Happy birthday, J-bird!
生日快乐 小猪儿
Aww, that's awesome.
这太棒了
Your husband's an awesome back scratcher.
你老公的挠背技术超高的
Ask me how I know that.
快问我是怎么知道的
Okay.
好吧
Wow, the winebulance is crushing it.
酒护车的生意不错啊
What's the event?
这是什么活动
The Gulfhaven scooter club.
避风湾滑板车俱乐部
Thanks. Seems safe.
谢了 这安全吗
We didn't judge when we hosted that five-mile open-ocean
我们举办五英里公海喝酒游泳比赛时
"Swim and drink wine" race, and we're not judging here.
没有考虑安不安全 现在也不考虑
Is everyone from that ocean race okay?
参加那次比赛的人都还好吗
Let's just say that they eventually found everyone.
反正最后所有人都被搜救回来了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
II can't catch my breath. Here, drink this.
我喘不过气来了 来 喝了这个
Babe, that's how things went bad at the ocean race.
亲 这就是那次游泳比赛失控的原因
What's going on?
发生什么了
Stan can go to the elementary school
斯坦可以去隔壁镇上的
in the next town over.
小学念书
Oh, well, that's great.
那太好了
But we have to move.
但是我们得搬走
That's why I carry two glasses.
这就是为什么我要拿两杯酒
It has three bedrooms, um,
这房♥子有三个卧室
it's in a great neighborhood,
附近一带环境很好
and I don't know why you have to move so quickly.
我不知道你们为什么要这么快搬走
It's my birthday.
今天是我生日
For Stan to go to the elementary school in this town,
为了让斯坦能在这个镇上念小学
we need an address by the first of the month,
我们需要在下个月前把住址改到这边
and that's tomorrow. Oh, I hate this so much.
而那就是明天了 真让人恼火
And with that jacuzzi in the master,
主卫里面有按♥摩♥浴缸
we can finally take a bath together again.
我们终于又可以一起泡澡了
Did you say "again"? What?
你刚刚是说"又"吗 什么
What? What?
什么 什么
I just can't believe you're moving.
真不敢相信你们要搬家
I don't see what the big deal is.
我不明白这有什么大不了的
We're only moving 10 minutes away.
我们之间只有十分钟的路程
You said eight!
你跟我说八分钟
I don't know how I'm gonna live my life
我不能够接受在我需要你的时候
not knowing that you're there whenever I need you.
不知道你是不是在我身边
I know, sweetie.
我懂 亲爱的
Andy and I live in different states,
安迪和我住在不同的州
but we find a way to see each other's wiener every day.
但我们还是想到办法每天见到彼此的老二
What? What?
什么 什么
What? What?
什么 什么
Bobby and I will be in the car.
我和鲍比去车上等
Oh, hey, Jules,
茱尔斯
I know you and Ellie are the best of friends,
我知道你和艾莉是最好的闺蜜
but you've always taken time to make me feel special.
但你们总是让我感觉自己很特别
Thank you for that.
谢谢你们这么做
This house could be ours.
这可以成为我们的房♥子
We could finally do it.
我们终于可以做到了
We could start our new lives together
我们可以一起开始新的生活
and live here as a couple.
像一对情侣一样住在这里
We could get matching robes
我们可以穿情侣浴袍
that say "Hers" and "Hers."
上面写着"她的"和"她的"
I could finally wear all those vests that I love.
我终于可以穿我喜欢的那些大背心了
You'd probably miss your stupid husband, though, right?
但估计你会想念你的蠢丈夫 是吧
Yeah, I would.
是啊 我会的
You'd miss yours, too, right?
你也会想念你的蠢丈夫 对吧
I would. Don't tell anyone.
是的 别告诉别人
I still like resting my head on your boobs.
我还是很喜欢把头放在你的胸上面
I know, sweetie.
我知道 亲爱的
Oh, I just really needed a baby fix.
我真的很需要宝宝的安慰
You know, Ellie leaving kicks ass,
艾莉搬走很让人沮丧
but sometimes you just got to eat the sword
但有时候你就是得"把剑吞掉"
and slap out of it, you know?
然后"振作起来" 知道吗
Totes.
说得太好了
Hey, you know what might cheer her up?
你知道什么能让她开心起来吗
Tell her. At the wine event,
告诉她 在酒护车活动上
we met this old, rich guy
我们遇到一个有钱的老家伙
who happens to think delivering wine to people in a winebulance
他觉得开车送酒给人们
is a great business idea.
是个绝妙的商业创意
He wants to meet with us.
他想和我们见面谈谈
Usually when old, rich guys offer me money,
通常当有钱的老家伙要给我钱时
I end up in a harem,
我最后都会被带到一间卧房♥
but this just feels different.
但这次感觉完全不同
I mean, first of all, he doesn't want either one of us
首先 他没有要求我们任何一个人
to be in our bathing suits, so...Hm.
穿泳装
Travis, I am so proud of you.
崔维斯 我真为你自豪
Be nowhere without you.
没有你我是做不到的
I mean... You've always believed
你总是对我充满信心
and supported me in all these things.
在每件事上全力支持我
It's...You're the best mom I could ask for.
你是这世上最好的母亲
That is so sweet.
这话真贴心
Do you want Laurie to leave
你是不是想让劳里离开
so you can bring that thought home
好对我敞开心扉
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表