剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
'cause we got to get this baby rolling!
因为我们要带宝宝兜风去
Bye.
拜拜
Get what baby rolling?
你说什么宝宝
Your baby. Obviously.
显然是你家宝宝
Should be rolling by now. Jules?
现在应该可以在兜风了 茱尔斯
Okay, well, you told me that I should talk to Trav
好吧 你让我应该和小崔谈谈
about being more responsible, so I did.
让他多承担责任 我说了
And then we bought this old van,
然后我们买♥♥下了旧货车
and Trav's a genius, and Scooby-Doo,
小崔真是个天才 靠着"史酷比"
and you're gonna be rich.
你马上就有钱了
Sweetie, I see that you are insanely excited
宝贝 我知道你很为那辆旧货车
about an old van and a plan from Travis
还有崔维斯所想出的
that seems like the greatest idea of all time.
看似最棒的主意而异常激动
But it's not. You have your Mom Goggles on.
但其实不然 你这是带了"妈妈眼镜"
"Mom goggles"? You know, it's like Beer Goggles.
"妈妈眼镜" 就像"啤酒眼镜"
You go to a club, you have a couple drinks,
你去了家酒吧 喝了几杯酒
you meet a 9.9 whose 1/10 deduction
遇到位9.9分男 而减去的0.1分
is 'cause he's too hot, so you ride that train.
是因为他太热辣了 于是你去勾搭他了
The next morning, you wake up next to a 2.1
第二天早晨你醒来发现身边躺着2.1分男
with a hamster body and a gator face.
身形似仓鼠 脸似短吻鳄
What?
什么
Okay, Jules, honey,
好吧 茱尔斯宝贝
I can't step in now and crush his dreams,
我现在可不能插手毁了他的梦想
but just do me a favor.
但就当你帮我个忙
The next time you two are getting so excited about this genius plan,
下次你俩再为那个天才计划激动的时候
I want you to take a step back, take off the Mom Goggles,
我希望你能退后一步 摘下"妈妈眼镜"
and take another look,
再仔细瞧上一眼
'cause I think you're gonna be really surprised at what you see.
因为我觉得你会为你的亲眼所见而惊讶的
Roger Frank screwed you,
罗杰·弗兰克害惨了你
and we're gonna screw Roger Frank.
我们也要整惨罗杰·弗兰克
Here's the plan.
计划如下
We need the key to Roger's office,
我们需要拿到罗杰办公室钥匙
but the only time he lets it out of his sight
而他唯一不会注意到钥匙的时段
is at his weekly massage.
就在他每周按♥摩♥的时候
The receptionist is a hard-ass,
前台很难搞定
but I've arranged a distraction.
但我安排了一场骚乱来引开注意
While I occupy the laundry attendant...
我引开洗衣房♥员工
you steal a uniform...
你趁机偷来一套制♥服♥
slip into the room where Roger is zoned out post-massage...
溜进罗杰在全身心享受按♥摩♥后放松的房♥间
take the key... without being noticed.
神不知鬼不觉拿到钥匙
Get to the window, where I'll be waiting.
走到窗边 我会在那等着你
I'll make a quick copy...
我会去迅速配一把
then bring back the original...
然后换回原来的钥匙
which you'll return to Roger...
在你出门的时候
on your way out the door.
塞回罗杰口袋
After a quick stop at my highly illegal fireworks contact,
然后等我和非法烟花供应商取得联♥系♥后
We'll have everything we need
我们便万事俱备
to take that bastard down.
只等整垮那混♥蛋♥
Say goodnight, Roger.
一路走好哟 罗杰
What we're really selling is nostalgia.
我们真正出♥售♥的是怀旧
I mean, this generation has a huge love of throwback themes,
我们这代人都极其喜欢复古风格
things that remind them of their childhood,
喜欢能让他们回想童年的一切
so what we're doing here is...
所以我们所做的可是...
Take off the Mom Goggles.
摘掉"妈妈眼镜"
I like Scooby 'cause he's funny,
我喜欢史酷比是因为他搞笑
and Shaggy too, uh, but not really,
还喜欢夏奇 好吧也不算很喜欢
and the mysteries they have to solve
也喜欢她们因为鬼魂作怪
because of the ghosts. Crap.
而要解决的谜题 全是胡扯
Shaggy goes, "Zoinks."
夏奇喊道"哇塞"
And when people see this thing on the road,
当人们在路上看到这辆车
They're just gonna Trav, stop.
他们肯定会... 小崔 够了
This idea... it's terrible.
这创意...真糟透了
What are you talking about? We love this idea.
你在胡说什么 我们都爱这创意啊
No, you love this idea,
不 是你爱这创意
and you love it so much that you made me love it, too.
你太爱了导致我也被迫跟着爱上了
How many people do you know that would actually pay money
你知道究竟有多少人会愿意花钱
to party on the mystery machine?
在这辆神秘机器里开派对
A lot of people. There's tom,
好多好多人 有汤姆
my co-worker Sam-- he loves this idea.
有我的同事山姆 他特别爱这创意
And, uh...
还有...
Crap.
该死
I'm an idiot.
我真是个白♥痴♥
Oh. No, you're not.
不不 你不是
Come on.
别这样
Just because this idea isn't great
现在这创意不好
doesn't mean the next one's not gonna be.
不代表下一个创意也不好啊
I believe in you.
我相信你
Oh, now we're out of wine.
红酒喝完了
I don't want to go all the way to the store to get it.
我一点也不想去贮藏室拿
Why can't wine just appear whenever you want it to?
为啥红酒不能在你想要的时候自动出现呢
Bye. Where are you going?
拜拜 你要去哪里
Uh, I just want to go look into something.
我要去调查点东西
But I'll catch up with you later--
我过一会儿就回来找你
maybe when you're done sucking that cork.
说不定那时你已经从软木塞里吸不出酒了
Shut up. I don't do that.
别胡说 我才不会这么做呢
Dang, sad Pitt. Why the long face?
哎呀好伤心 为啥板着个脸
I was dropping mad knowledge on these shorties
我正忙着那些小矮子们科普呢
till this wangsta scrub came in and ganked my crew.
那黑帮混♥蛋♥冲进来就抢我的人
Oh, I was helping out with a children's music class
我是在给小孩子们上音乐课
till another teacher came in and took my spot.
然后另一个老师进来抢了我的位置
I mean, me and the kids were having so much fun --
我正和孩子们其乐融融相处愉快
you know, really connecting.
真的算是相见恨晚
And then this guy just came in and took over.
然后他就这么走进来夺走了这一切
I feel you.
我懂你
Back in my slut-around days,
回想年少放荡日
as soon as I would roll into a club,
我一走进酒吧
I would lock down the hottest beef on the grill.
我就会锁定全酒吧最性感的小鲜肉
If some club skank tried to snatch my catch,
要是某个混夜店的贱♥人♥抢我的人
I would hog-tie the bitch with her own extensions,
我绝对拽着那婊♥子♥双手死命掰
And I would take back my man! I would claim that "D"!
夺回我的小鲜肉 宣称所有权
You know what I'm saying?
懂我在说什么吗
I really don't.
完全听不懂
But I can't wait to hear how it ties in with children.
我等不及想知道你说的和孩子们有啥关系
If you and the kids had such a great thing,
如果你和孩子们相处融洽
Why should you let another teacher
你为什么要让别的老师
step in and take over? You're right!
介入进来抢你位置 没错
That was my class.
那可是我的班级
I mean, I took those kids on a funky-fresh trip
我领着孩子们穿越回90年代前
to 1990 and back.
一路旅途愉快
You know what time it is?
知道现在是什么时候吗
Time to...
是时候
pump up the jam.
让演奏会嗨起来了
Roger Frank is gonna rue the day
罗杰·弗兰克要因他惹到安迪·托瑞斯
he took on Andy Torres. Okay, remember,
而悔恨终生 记住
If we get made, we finger the council
如果被发现 我们就去指着理事会
and say everyone's on the take.
指控他们都收受贿赂
Where did you learn all this cool con-man lingo?
你是从哪学来这种酷毙了的骗子行话
What do you think? Law school paid for itself?
不然呢 白花钱上法学院吗
Now, then, it is time to serve
好了 是时候给罗杰·弗兰克
Roger Frank and his Dustybear Financial
和他的灰灰熊金融
a little slice of payback pie.
献上复仇的火焰了
Dustybear Financial -- why does that sound familiar?
灰灰熊金融 怎么听着这么耳熟
Boo! Don't let the payback pie get cold! Right!
快点 别让复仇的火焰冷却 好
Oh, hey! Are you here for the show? I don't know.
你是来看表演的吗 我不知道
Grayson texted me and said,
格雷森给我发短♥信♥说
"Come to the plaza for some" -- hold on --
"到广场这边来..." 等等
"Zoom, zoom, zoom, and a boom, boom."
"来看隆隆隆 嗡嗡"
I don't know what that is,
我不知道那是什么意思
so I brought some sweats and an apple,
所以我带了运动服和一个苹果
just in case.
以防万一
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表