剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Wait. Aren't the horns the worst place to take a bull?
等等 牛角不是牛最危险的地方吗
Yes. They're extremely sharp.
没错 特别锋利
So you go out there and you take...
那你就出去找工作...
the bull by the tail.
擒牛拽尾
Wait. Won't the bull just then kick me with his back legs?
等等 那牛不是会用后蹄踹我吗
All right, well, you go make the calls,
好了 总之你去打电♥话♥投简历
and I'll stay in here and brainstorm about the bull.
我留在这想想拽牛的哪里比较好
Okay.
好吧
This is amazing. I can't believe I'm actually on a date with Tom.
太棒了 真不敢相信自己能和汤姆约会
What can I say? You're a lucky gal.
我能怎么说呢 因为你幸运呗
Uh, B.R.B., babe. Okay.
我去去就回 宝贝 好的
Whoa. Looks like you didn't waste any time.
看来你真是把握住机会了呀
Thank you for opening my eyes.
多谢你让我看清自己
I had no idea I was the coolest guy in town.
我根本没想到自己是镇上最酷的男人
Okay, well, I didn't say you were...
好吧 我并没有说你是...
I'm glad you're happy, Tom.
总之你开心就好 汤姆
Yeah. Okay.
好 好的
Where's my ladder?
我的梯子呢
Hey there.
你好呀
You made the "S.S. Prissy-pants" seem so good,
我看你穿的那条性感小骚裙特别好看
I thought I would come by when you were gone,
我就想趁你不在的时候来船上
pull up the ladder, and try it for myself.
收起梯子 自己试穿下
Ellie, I told you, I'm not playing this game with you.
艾莉 我说过了 我不跟你闹着玩
All right, the boat is mine! I'm the captain.
这船是我的 我是船长
Look at me.
看着我
I'm the captain now.
现在老娘是船长了
Dang it.
妈蛋
Stupid Ellie.
混球艾莉
Hey, guys.
你们好呀
Hi.
你好
I'm out for one last taste of life with no job.
我是来享受没有工作的最后时光
Lemony.
柠檬味的
I set up six job interviews.
我接了六次工作面试
I'm about to get six big fat job offers.
就要有六家大公♥司♥邀请我入职了
You think you'll get all six?
你觉得你六家都能搞定
Of course!
那是当然
I'm a born charmer with a warm smile, buttery tan,
我天生万人迷 暖人微笑 肤色健康
and I've nailed every interview I've ever had.
而且以前我每次面试都顺利通过
I hate job interview questions.
我讨厌工作面试会问的问题
"What's your biggest weakness?"
"你的最大弱点是什么"
Someone asked you that? That's -- that's personal.
有人这么问过你吗 那太隐私了吧
You get stuff like, "What's your greatest fear?"
有人会问你 "你最害怕什么"
Why? So you can use it against me?
为什么这么问 这样你就能吓唬我了吗
"Describe a time you failed."
"描述下你的失败经历"
No!
没有
Andy, how many interviews have you been on?
安迪 你究竟面过几次
One... 22 years ago, but I nailed it.
一次 22年前 但是我过了
The interviewer was my uncle,
面试官是我叔叔
But still... nailed it!
但我还是...过啦
Well, things have changed now. The questions are tough.
现在情况不同了 问题变难了
You get judged on your posture, your poise,
会从你的姿势 神情 还有你
the way you walk into a room.
走进房♥间的姿态来评判你
Are you okay? Fine. My my tie's too tight.
你没事吧 没事 只是领带太紧
You're not wearing a tie. What's going on?
你压根就没戴领带 怎么了
I'm just thinking about losing my house and everything I own,
我只是想到自己会失去家产和所有一切
and my starving family living in an old refrigerator box
一家人只能靠一个旧电冰箱过日子
'cause I can't come up with my greatest weakness!
因为我不知道自己的最大弱点
Need air!
喘不过气了
We're outside! Take some!
我们就在户外啊 呼吸就是了
More!
多点
Andy go now!
安迪闪人
He's gonna need to work on his poise.
得练练他的走路姿态
I'm hopeless!
我没希望了
It's just a matter of time before I'm broke and alone,
迟早我会破产 孤身一人
sitting on a milk crate outside a mini mart
坐在便利店外的牛奶箱里
With a beard covered in Scratch-off lottery ticket shavings.
胡子上满是刮刮乐彩票刮下来的碎屑
You listen to me.
听我说
Scratch-offs are a waste of time.
刮刮乐简直就是浪费人生
You gotta go Powerball!
要买♥♥就买♥♥"强力球"
I think you missed the bigger picture concern in that story.
我想你没有抓住他刚说的话的重点
Andy, you're gonna be fine.
安迪 你会没事的
You just need a little advice from a good friend
你只是需要一位好朋友的一点小建议
who is also a savvy local business owner.
这位好朋友恰好也是本地商业业主就行
I don't wanna burden Laurie.
我不想去麻烦劳里
Which is why I'm asking you!
所以就来拜托你了
Mom's actually a great coach.
我妈其实真的是个好导师
In third grade, I didn't have any friends.
我三年级的时候一个朋友也没有
And after a few tips from her,
听了她的几条小建议
I was eating lunch at the table instead of under it.
我能在桌上吃午饭而不是桌底下了
That's real results. Let's do this!
那可真是太好了 靠你了
Whoo-hoo! Let's roast this town like a pig on a spit!
一起嗨翻小镇 就像是在烤猪
Roll tide!
嗨起来吧
What? When I get real fired up, I go southern.
咋了 我一激动就刹不住车
Oh, come on! Your car's at home.
不是吧 你车还停在家里呢
I left it there to fool you.
我故意停在那骗你的
Were you coming to take my boat?
你是来抢走的我的船吗
It's my boat. And fortunately,
是我的船 幸运的是
you forgot to pull the ladder up.
你忘记把梯子收起来了
No, I didn't. Ellie, no. No, no, no, no ah!
我没忘 艾莉 等等 别别别
I got your broom.
我抓住你的扫帚了
It's yours.
归你了
I told you. I'm the captain now!
我早就说过了 现在老娘是船长了
Fine. That's it. The boat's yours.
行吧 船归你了
I'm not playing your game!
我不跟你玩了
Yes, you are. No, I'm not!
你还会玩的 我不玩了
Yes, you are!
你还会玩的
No...I'm...Not!
我 不 玩 了
That does it.
我受够了
Hey, pal.
你好呀
This is getting a little Roadrunner Vs. Wile E. Coyote.
现在越来越像BB鸟对战歪心狼了
You will not beat me!
你不会打败我的
Yes, I will.
我会的
I got nowhere else to go!
我没其他地方可去了
Would you grab us a table? And I'll score some drinks.
你去找张空桌 我去点两杯喝的来
You got it, Tom.
好的 汤姆
Big Trav! Laurie K.! What up?
大崔崔 小劳里 你们好呀
Are you on a date with another doctor?
你又和别的医生约会了吗
I was having trouble choosing between them, so I didn't.
我只是不知道选谁好 所以不算是
So you're just gonna date them both?
所以你是要脚踏两条船吗
Bingo! Dr. Tom making his rounds.
对啦 汤姆医生巡房♥啦
Sorry. Reflex.
抱歉 条件反射
What happens when these girls find out
那要是这俩妞发现
you're dating both of them?
你脚踏两条船怎么办
I don't know. Sexy doctor catfight?
天知道 性感医生大乱斗呗
S-sorry...Tom. I'm gonna have to pass on that one.
对不住 汤姆 这回还是免了吧
I will see you on the flip.
两位回见嘞
Ugh. Are you believing this?
看他那得瑟样儿
I know!
是啊
Tom's awesome!
汤姆屌♥爆了
I mean, "Awful."
不 我意思是 "衰爆了"
I said "Awesome," But I meant...he's awful.
口误 我是想说衰到爆的
A great interview starts with a great entrance.
漂亮开场是成功面试的决定因素
So walk in and stay cool no matter what's thrown at you.
你只管往里走 不论如何 保持淡定
Hello! I'm Andy Torres.
各位好 我是安迪·托瑞斯
Why are you guys throwing fruit at me?!
干嘛拿水果砸我
Poise, damn it! Poise!
淡定 保持镇定
Hello, I'm Andy Torres.
各位好 我是安迪·托瑞斯
Oh, yeah.
这个赞
Sup?
好啊
That cool guy kinda looked like Tom.
刚过去那货长得有点像汤姆
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表