剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
and Stan.
还有斯坦
Andy, I think I know what to do.
安迪 我想我知道该怎么做了
Extend the walls of Fort Butt to your house?
把屁屁堡垒的墙延伸到你家吗
I know the way we can do it.
我知道怎么做到
We'll look into that.
那个回头再说
Come with me.
跟我来
He is out there somewhere.
他就在某处
Dr. D-bag.
混球医生
You know, I created this monster,
我制♥造♥了这个禽兽
and now I have to destroy him.
现在我必须亲手干掉他
Always good to have a project.
有点事做总是好的
Hey, that's mine. It was.
那是我的 之前是
I need a victory sip.
我需要一杯胜利之酒
I just destroyed Grayson's lame sanctuary and Bobby's boat
我刚摧毁了格雷森的避难所和鲍比的船
in one shot.
一石二鸟
Doesn't taste as sweet as usual.
这酒没有往常喝起来甜了
Something's off.
有什么不对劲
Maybe you've finally developed human emotions
也许是你终于具备了人类的情感
and feel bad for hurting people.
为伤害别人而感到内疚
No, but that's funny.
不 但很好笑
So I said, you know...
于是我说...
It ends now.
是时候结束了
How do?
你好吗
What? Nice!
什么 不错
Sweet! Hello, beautiful.
真好 你好 美女
Hi there, little lady.
你好 小美女
Easy, babe.
轻点 宝贝
You are acting like a real jackass, Tom!
你表现得像个十足的混球 汤姆
This isn't you! Yes, it is.
这不是你 这就是我
I'm Dr. Stud.
我是猛♥男♥医生
No! No, you're not!
不 不 你不是
You're neighbor Tom, and neighbor Tom is super weird
你是邻居汤姆 邻居汤姆虽然奇葩
but he's also really sweet.
但他也很贴心
And he's fun!
还很有趣
And that's why everyone in our gang really loves him.
那是我们这群人喜欢他的原因
The gang is not going to love this new Tom.
我们是不会喜欢这个新的汤姆的
So you have to decide.
所以你必须作出决定
Do you wanna be a skeevy jackass out there, playing the field?
你是想做讨人厌的混球 四处留情
Or do you wanna be the sweet guy that has
还是想做个好男人
a great group of friends that really care about him?
有一群真心关爱你的好朋友
Hi!
你好啊
That's my 6:00. I gotta jet.
那是我6点的约会对象 我得走了
That is not how I thought this would end.
没想到会是这个结果
What do you want?
你想怎样
Grayson, I'm sorry for hijacking the "S.S. Prissy-pants."
格雷森 很抱歉我毁了你的""娘娘腔号♥""
At first, I loved crushing your spirit.
一开始 我就是喜欢让你有挫败感
I didn't care about the stupid sanctuary.
我根本不在乎什么避难所
I just loved fighting with you.
我就是喜欢跟你斗气
Is this your psychotic way of saying
你是在用你神经质的表达方式
that you love battling me
来告诉我 你喜欢跟我斗
because you enjoy doing stuff with me,
是因为你喜欢跟我在一起
and that's why we're friends?
而正因如此我们才是朋友吗
Wasn't really going there.
并没想搞得那么煽情
What I love is the thrill of savagely duking it out
我喜欢的是棋逢对手 一决雌雄的
with a worthy adversary.
那种快♥感♥
I just don't have much of that these days.
这年头遇上个像样的对手不容易
I guess I'm bored.
我想我是觉得无聊了
I need a new challenge in my life.
我的生活需要一个新的挑战
I fixed your string.
我把你的琴弦修好了
Tell me what happens when I play this thing?
我弹这把琴会有什么后果
Does it explode?
会爆♥炸♥吗
Ellie, seriously.
艾莉 说真的
Jules, I can't handle another interview.
茱尔斯 我没法再接受一次面试了
I'm tearing through all my good shirts.
我的正装都快穿不下了
It's not an interview. It's just a sales pitch.
这不是面试 只是做个推销
Come on, you're gonna be great. Go.
来吧 你一定会成功的 去吧
I'm motivated, passionate,
我工作积极 有热情
and I can do this job as well as anyone in the world.
我和世上任何人一样能够胜任这份工作
Ellie...
艾莉
I wanna be a stay-at-home dad.
我想做个全职爸爸
Of course, this means you would have to go back to work.
当然 这意味着你得重新开始工作
Let's do it.
就这么办吧
She said "Yes"!
她答应了
We did it!
我们成功了
Uh, right. I know. This is about you guys.
是的 我知道 这是你们的事
I'm just really enjoying this moment.
我只是很享受这个时刻
We did it! Yay! Well, I'm awesome!
我们成功了 我太棒了
Me! Mmm!
我真棒
You, too!
你也不错
Janice. Big Tom. Doc T.
珍尼斯 我是你汤姆哥 汤医生
Giving you a call, re: "That booty."
回复你关于"美翘臀"的电♥话♥
Uh, Deirdre, I got a jacuzzi
迪尔德丽 我这儿有个按♥摩♥浴缸
and a bottle of peach schnapps with your name on it.
和一瓶写着你名字的桃味杜松子酒
The bronzer --
铜色修容粉
it, uh, comes in a 16-ounce or does it also come in a 6♥4♥?
是16盎司装的还是也有6♥4♥盎司的
Jules.
茱尔斯
Tom, we were just all sitting in my kitchen,
汤姆 大家都在我的厨房♥里坐着聊天
and I wanted to invite you to come by.
我想来邀请你也过去
I haven't seen you in so long.
我好久没见到你了
I've missed you.
我很想你
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你这么做
Of course. What'd I do?
没事 我做什么了
Come on.
来吧
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表