剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Mmm! This is nice.
太棒了
It's my favorite time of day-- just you and me
这是我一天最幸福的时刻 只有你和我
and 20 seconds of total peace and quiet...
以及二十秒的安静平和
until your dad wakes up the entire state with one of his sneezes.
直到你♥爸♥用喷嚏唤醒整个州
Ah-choo!
阿嚏
Ah. Morning!
早安
True story-- one of his sneezes killed Scott Baio.
这可是真事 他一个喷嚏喷死了斯克特·拜奥
He's still alive. No, that was our dog.
他还活着 我说的是我们的狗
Yeah, I killed a parakeet, too.
对 我还喷死过一只长尾小鹦鹉
Then the neighbors stop by mid-argument for coffee.
然后邻居一边吵一边过来喝咖啡
I have to stay in a hotel to clip my toenails?
我想剪脚趾甲还得住到酒店去吗
You are not clipping those talons in my house.
你不能在我家剪你的爪子
It's like walking on broken glass.
踩上就跟踩了碎玻璃一样
New parents pop in with a question.
新爹妈过来问问题
Hey, guys, okay, is it normal for diaper rash to kind of...
各位 正常情况下尿疹会不会...
Go around the corner?
长到屁屁边上
Gross, and yes.
好恶心 不过是的
Then there's the wild card.
然后来得是怪咖
Met a Swiss gal on the operating table last week,
上周我在手术台上遇着一个瑞士女孩
so, uh, I'm working on my yodel.
我还在努力练花腔
It's their mating call.
这是求偶的声音
Same time tomorrow?
明天这个时候见
See you then.
到时见
You know, it's my house, too. It's okay. It's just a rash.
这也是我的房♥子 没事 就是起疹子
Okay, go to the doctor? The hat is too much?
要去看医生吗 这帽子太夸张了吗
Seriously?
你没搞错吧
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Ooh, you look great. Thanks.
你看起来真棒 谢啦
Ooh, you might want to let that cool.
你最好等它凉了再喝
No time. I got to go close on that two-bedroom apartment.
没时间了 我得赶紧卖♥♥掉那个两卧的公♥寓♥
Mm! Wow! Burned my tongue.
舌头要烫掉了
You okay? Yeah, I think I'll have some yogurt.
你没事吧 没事 喝点酸奶就好了
There's my classy gal.
你一直这么可爱
So, it's been a while
我们很久没有
since the two of us have had some time to ourselves.
享受过二人世界了
Yeah, I've noticed that, too.
我也意识到了
But tonight, your dad's gonna be out of the house,
可今晚 你♥爸♥不在家
rehearsing with that ridiculous jug band.
他要去跟他那个打击乐队彩排
The Jugs. It's a play on The Judds,
大罐组合 恶搞的是母女乡村音乐组合
but with, you know...
不过加上了...你懂的
I know. I just like to hear you say it.
我知道 我只是想听你说
Anyway, you know that fancy tapas place
总之 你还记得那个炫酷的西班牙小菜店吗
where it's impossible to get a table?
就是怎么都订不到位那间
Well, I got us a table.
我订到一个位
How?! That's only for cool people.
怎么做到的 去那里的都是潮人
I had to convince them I was scouting locations
我告诉他们我在为
for the Lou Diamond Phillip's
卢·戴蒙德·菲利普斯家的
Native American jewelry line launch party.
印第安人珠宝公♥司♥成立派对选址
So if you see me wearing a necklace later,
所以你要是看到我戴个项链
just go with it.
不要大惊小怪
Tonight? That is so sweet...
今晚吗 太棒了
and also slightly annoying,
可是稍微有点不方便
'cause I have like 20 things I've got to do.
因为我有差不多二十件事要做
And I told Trav and Laurie I'd watch the baby tonight.
而且我要帮小崔和劳里看小孩
I just thought it'd be a cool surprise.
我还以为这会是个惊喜
I'll go cancel it.
我去取消吧
Is that "Sad body"?
你很不开心吗
I mean, I can rearrange a few things
我可以重新安排
and just find a substitute sitter for tonight.
找人帮我带小孩
I'm free. Shocking!
我有空 太棒了
Plus, I can do two dozen ambient sounds that soothe babies.
我还能发出二十四种适合安抚小孩的氛围音
Uh, this is "Migrating whale pod."
这是"迁徙鲸群"
You know, I thought that would be horrible,
我还以为会很糟糕
but that's like a deep-tissue massage for the soul.
不过听起来像是对灵魂的深层按♥摩♥
Keep 'em coming!
继续
"Happy cat."
"快乐猫咪"
Okay, for Stan's birthday,
好了 给斯坦过生日
we need cake, ice cream,
我们要准备蛋糕 冰淇淋
party hats...
派对帽
Oh, balloons.
还有气球
Stan is turning 7. He deserves an awesome party.
斯坦满七岁了 我们要给他一个难忘的生日
You know, traditionally, in Cuba, when you turn 7,
要知道 古巴的传统里 满七岁以后
you get to smoke your first cigar.
孩子就会抽第一支烟
Let me plan it.
我来计划吧
No. I love planning my son's parties.
不 我喜欢策划儿子的派对
Let me make you a deal.
我们做个交易吧
You know how you and I have a dinner tonight
你知道我今晚要跟新客户及家属
with my new clients and their wives?
共进晚餐的对吧
Let me plan Stan's party, and you can skip it.
我来安排斯坦的派对 你就不用管了
Done.
成交
Hey, you guys, you know, we're celebrating something, too.
各位 我们今天也有事情要庆祝
Today, Baby Bobby turns six weeks old.
今天 鲍比宝贝六周大了
And six weeks after childbirth
生完小孩六周意味着
means Laurie and I can finally...
劳里和我终于可以...
officially...
正式的
get it on!
做点爱做的事了
The thought of you having sex
想到你要做♥爱♥做的事
sends a cold chill of disgust down our spines.
我就感觉脊背恶心得一阵发凉
You know what? We should synchronize our reactions--
所以我们应该同时做动作
your shudder with my bleh.
你发抖我吐舌头
I'll try it.
我努力
I like it. Change approved.
我喜欢 就这么着了
You guys.
各位
What, it doesn't bother you that they're grossed out by us?
他们觉得我们恶心 你不难受吗
Oh, sweetie, it's not us. Observe.
宝贝 不管我们的事 看着
I once had sex with Willie Nelson,
我曾跟威利·纳尔逊做过爱
but it turned out it wasn't Willie Nelson.
结果发现那人不是威利·纳尔逊
It was just an old lady.
而是一位老女人
I occasionally let Travis have sex with me.
我偶尔会让崔维斯跟我做♥爱♥
See? They're just repulsed by you.
看 他们只是觉得你恶心
Great. That's much better.
太棒了 这下好多了
That reminds me-- time for my romantic tip of the day.
提醒我了 该去上传我的浪漫指南了
Tweet larmy.
发推特
I got carpal tunnel going on from lifting up the baby,
我抱婴儿抱太多了导致腕管综合症
so I can't text, so I have to dictate all my tweets.
所以打不了字 只能发语♥音♥了
Before boning dude in--
开始做♥爱♥之前
Let me just type for you,
还是我来帮你打字吧
which is easier than having to hear you
至少比被迫听你说完
and having to then stab you.
再一刀捅死你好
Oh, about time to drop Baby Bobby off with Jules
到时间把鲍比宝贝送去茱尔斯那儿了
so mommy and I can get our freak on.
所以妈妈跟我可以去做点爱做的事
Bonnie, you barely even know me.
邦妮 你都不算认识我
I know you plus sex equals gross.
但我知道 你加上做♥爱♥ 就很恶心
Oh, hey! Got some roller skates.
我弄了双旱冰鞋
It's a really good workout.
很棒的运动方式哦
Did you know that this works your butt?
这东西能翘臀哦
Actually, formally, it works your butt cheeks.
其实它能帮你塑造臀部
That's the real place that it works.
这才是它真正有效的的地方
It makes them very, very tight, very taut,
它能使你的臀部变得非常紧致
hard as a rock, you know?
坚如磐石
So, Tom is helping you babysit?
所以汤姆会帮你照看宝宝吗
Yep. You know, he's a doctor.
对 他是医生嘛
It's good to have him around
这么无聊没劲的晚上
just in case Grayson and I accidentally fall asleep
格雷森和我要是一不小心睡着了
from having such a lame, uneventful night.
还有他在照料嘛
Bye, sweetie. Mama loves you so much.
拜拜 小宝贝 妈妈爱你哦
I'm gonna be thinking about you every second.
我每分每秒都会想你的
Not every second. Not when we're, uh...
并不是每分每秒 比如我们...
Ellie came by and showed us how.
艾莉会过来教我们的
Glad you're on board.
幸好有你们上岗了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表