剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Nah.
不是
It seems like it's coming from over there.
好像是从那里传出来的
From...inside the vent?
通风口里面吗
Laurie...
劳里
That's...
这...
That's crazy. I mean...
那怎么可能
You know what? I guess I could eat again. Pizza?
我想我可以再吃一顿 比萨饼怎么样
You're in my way. And you're in mine.
你挡我路了 你挡我的路了
So move. You move.
让开 你让开
I'll move when you apologize for lying.
你先为说谎道歉我就让开
I'll apologize when you apologize
你先为侵犯我的隐私道歉
for invading my privacy.
我就跟你道歉
I'm not apologizing first.
我才不会先道歉
Well, then I guess we'll just stand here.
那我们就在这里站着吧
Great. I can do this all day.
好啊 我可以站一整天
I hope we do.
我巴不得呢
There is a lot of anger between us.
我们之间的怒气很重
I feel it, too.
我也感受到了
And it is turning me on big-time.
这让我欲♥火♥焚身
Ditto that.
我也一样
Okay, wait. Is this
慢着 这样会不会感觉
undermining the fact that I'm mad at you?
我没有那么生你的气了
Tremendously.
相当的
Babe, I am so sorry for not being honest with you.
宝贝 我很抱歉没有跟你说实话
Well, I'm sorry for not trusting you.
很抱歉我没有给你足够的信任
Look, Jules,
听我说 茱尔斯
I'm in a comedy troupe.
我加入了一个小品剧团
There it is -- my humiliating secret.
就是这样 我的耻辱的秘密
Well, that's not that bad.
没有那么差啊
I thought you were in a sex-fight club
我以为你加入了某个性♥爱♥搏击俱乐部
or a-a fight-sex club.
或是搏击性♥爱♥俱乐部
What's the difference?
有什么区别
I don't know. I thought you could explain.
我不知道 我还指望着你给我解释呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
Look, Jules, I'm a guy who loves acting.
茱尔斯 我热爱表演
I mean, I know the Riga-tony's are corny and dumb,
我知道通心粉条有点粗俗愚蠢
but it's fun.
但很有趣
We make people happy. It makes me happy.
我们逗人们笑 这让我开心
Well, why didn't you just tell me?
你为什么不告诉我呢
Well, because I can't enjoy it if I'm being mocked and teased
因为被我们的朋友取笑的话
by our entire group.
我就没法全心投入了
I wanted to trust you with my secret, Jules.
我希望能放心地将秘密告诉你 茱尔斯
I just wasn't sure I could.
我只是不确定我能那么做
I'm sorry. It's...
对不起
Andy convinced me women always win,
安迪对我说 永远要让女人赢
and the only way to stay happy is...
唯一能保持好心情的办法就是
secret treats.
秘密奖赏
Why do you whisper it?
你为什么要悄悄地说
I still don't know.
我还是不知道
Are you completely furious with me?
你是不是很生我的气
No, I'm not furious.
不 我没有很生气
I mean, I'm a little annoyed,
我的确有点不高兴
but not because you bought a Playstation --
但不是因为你买♥♥了台游戏机
because you felt like you had to hide it from me.
是因为你觉得你需要瞒着我
You think video games are stupid. I just figured --
你觉得电动游戏很蠢 所以我以为
Babe, I think most everything that you love is stupid.
亲 我觉得你喜欢的大部分东西都很蠢
But if it makes you happy, I'm cool with it.
但如果那让你开心 我也无所谓
I did not judge this situation well at all.
我完全判断错了形势
Well, you were taking advice
你听从了一个
from a guy who eats stale marshmallows
因为怕老婆
that he's stashed all over town
而在镇上各种角落
because he's so terrified of his wife.
藏过期棉花糖的男人的建议
You know about that?
这事你也知道吗
Everybody knows about that. Ellie thinks it's hilarious.
大家都知道 艾莉觉得超搞笑
Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
我能做点什么弥补过错吗
There is one thing.
的确有件事
It might be a little... dangerous.
也许有一点 危险
Missile to the head! Suck on that!
爆头啦 去死吧
Careful! Trash talk fogs up the mask.
小心点 侮辱对方会让面具里起雾
You be careful, or I'm gonna...
你小心点 否则我会...
Oh, wait. I'm in a swamp. What's happening?
等等 我陷进沼泽了 怎么回事
Laurie found out?
劳里发现了吗
Did she yell until it set off a car alarm?
她有没有吼你吼到汽车警报都响了
Give you a look so cold
还是给你一副冰冷的表情
you started having war flashbacks,
让你想起了战争时期
despite never having been near a war?
尽管你从未经历过战争
Is that stuff Ellie's done?
艾莉会那样吗
I don't wanna talk about it!
我不想谈这个
So what did Laurie do?
所以劳里做了什么
Asked to play.
要求和我一起玩
It was great.
感觉很棒
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Of course. I have my...
当然 我有我的...
secret treats.
秘密奖赏
I guess I could move.
我想我可以搬走
I don't really have any ties to this town.
我在这个镇上无牵无挂
Hey, would you babysit baby Bobby tonight
你今晚可以帮我照看宝贝鲍比吗
so Travis and I can go out?
崔维斯和我要出去玩
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think that you shouldn't have told me your kryptonite,
我觉得你不应该把你的恐惧告诉我
because I can make this happen anytime, here...
因为我可以让它随时发生 在这里
or here.
或是这里
Hey, guys.
大家好
Ah! Trav, twinsies!
小崔 撞衫了哦
Just like we did when you were a teenager.
就像你十几岁时我们玩的那样
Are you referring to how you would buy all my clothes
你指的是你在女装店给我买♥♥所有的衣服
from the women's department, get yourself a matching set,
再给自己买♥♥一件配套的
then wait to see what I would wear every day
每天等着看我穿哪件
so you could wear the same thing?
然后自己穿上一样的吗
Twinsies!
撞衫了哦
Drop the baby off before you go out.
出去之前把宝宝送过来
Done! And you know what?
成了 还有你知道吗
I'm gonna stop twinsing with baby B.
我不会再和鲍宝宝穿母子装了
I'm kinda over it. I'm into exotic pets now.
有点玩腻了 我现在喜欢异域宠物
It's a baby fox.
这是只小狐狸
Aw! Can I pet it?
可以让我抱抱吗
No, I wouldn't. It's a wild animal.
最好不要 这可是野生动物
All right. That's okay. I gotta go anyway.
好吧 没事 反正我也要走了
Where to? Ah, just some boring errands.
你去哪里 办点杂事
Gotta pick up the dry cleaning,
要去取干洗的衣服
get some plant food, um...tax document, so...
买♥♥点植物肥料 报税什么的
That's odd, you know,
真奇怪
considering you picked up your dry cleaning yesterday
你昨天刚取了干洗衣服
and your houseplants are fake.
你家里的植物都是假的
And that tax document --
至于报税
what's it for, your L.L.C. or personal?
是为你的有限责任公♥司♥还是为你自己
It's, uh, L.L.C.-3P.O. So see you, guys.
是有限责任公♥司♥3PO 回头见
Nothingsamatta with me.
我没啥毛病
Whatsamatta with you?
你有啥毛病
Nothingsamatta with me.
我没啥毛病
I wanna know whatsamatta with them!
我想知道他们有啥毛病
Don't point! Whatsamatta with you?
别乱指 你啥毛病
Whoa! Well, whatsamatta with them?!
他们啥毛病
Whatsamatta with you?!
你啥毛病
I don't understand any of this, but I love it.
完全听不出笑点 但我喜欢
So I got a great story about my friend.
我朋友有件事超好笑
Oh, yeah? What's his name?
是吗 他叫什么
Fuhgeddaboutit!
算了吧
All right. Then we'll go then.
好吧 那我们走了
Where's you goin'?!
你们去哪
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表