剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
The laughs were deafening.
笑声震耳欲聋
He turned to me, his eyes pleading for help,
他转向我 望着求我帮帮他
trembling...
浑身颤抖
I did nothing!
我却什么都没做
I couldn't even get out "Bucky!"
我甚至都没喊出巴奇
He turned around and ran,
他转过身逃走
his pants still at his ankles,
裤子还勾在他的脚踝
until he was out the door.
直到他逃出了门口
And I never saw him again.
之后我就再也没见过他
Until monday at school, when I saw him again.
其实到了周一在学校我就又见到他了
But he was different.
但他彻底变了
He would never be the same. The Bucky I knew was dead.
再也回不到从前 我认识的巴奇已经死了
And now it's happening all over again.
现在悲剧即将再次重演
Not if we stop it.
除非我们合力制止
I was excited about my prom, too.
我以前也为参加舞会而激动
I had the cutest vintage Y.S.L. jumpsuit.
我身着最可爱的复古款圣罗兰连衫裤
And when I got there,
等到我到了舞会
The nuns got all weird because
那群婊♥子♥们都对我冷眼相向
my date was a 28-year-old Wall Street banker.
就因为我带的男伴是28岁华尔街银行家
They kicked me out.
她们把我赶走了
I ended up going to this mansion party
之后我就去了豪♥宅♥派对
that was, like, a thousand times better all-nighter.
绝对比坑爹舞会好一千倍
But still, I didn't get to dance at my prom.
但我还是没有在舞会上跳过一支舞
I never knew.
我从来不知道
I'm so...
我很...
28? Really? He was 28?
28岁 真的吗 28岁
Come on. We have a magical night to save.
快行动起来 我们要拯救魔幻之夜了
W-was it your date's mansion? 28?
去的是你男伴的豪♥宅♥吗 28岁
Chad, Kristin, lookin' good!
查德 克里斯汀 玩得很嗨嘛
There's my lovebirds.
那对就是我撮合的哟
Ooh! They may need a hose!
得给他们消消火啊
Hey, Jules, maybe we should hang back.
茱尔斯 我们还是先闪开吧
You know, like, give the kids some space.
给孩子们一点私人空间
They love us. We saved prom.
他们爱我们 我们拯救了舞会
Also, we're super fun.
而且我们超风趣的
I think the kids can sense that.
我觉得他们肯定能感受到
It's kinda like how dogs can hear loud whistles.
就好像狗狗能听到很响的口哨声
Dance circle.
舞圈
Uh, no, thanks. I'm good.
不了谢谢 我不上了
I'm not really cut out for a dance circle, so...
我不怎么擅长在舞圈表演 所以...
Shake it! Shake it! Shake it!
来吧 跳起来 舞起来
But Jules and Laurie are!
但茱尔斯和劳里上啦
What? How?
你说什么
We're going in!
我们上
Laurie, this is why I love you!
劳里 这就是我爱你的原因
I can do anything when I'm with--
我跟你在一起的时候就能为所欲为
Laurie?
劳里
Alone in a dance circle.
独自站在舞圈
No way out.
走不出去
Unless I get tough and dance my way out.
除非我勇敢起来 舞出我出路
No.
不行
I'm gonna die in here.
我得死在这里了
All right, we have to move fast.
好了 我们得抓紧时间
We don't know who's behind this
我们不知道幕后黑手是谁
and we don't know who their target is.
也不知道他们要整谁
But in a pantsing plot, the story's always the same.
但扒裤子这段 每次情节都是一样的
Jerks versus dorks.
混♥蛋♥对书呆子
You find the losers here and get them to safety.
你找出所有书呆子 把他们保护起来
I'll sniff out the punks and the troublemakers.
我来找出混♥蛋♥和捣蛋鬼
But mark my words, by 11:00,
但是记住 到了11点
all dorks pants will be standing.
所有书呆子的裤子肯定都穿得好好的
God help us.
上天保佑
Oh, Ellie,
艾莉
while you're out there wading through all the jerks,
当你在寻找混♥蛋♥的时候
please stay focused.
一定要保持警惕
You know how you get weak around bad boys.
你知道你在坏男孩身边就会柔弱
Oh, please. No one here is over 18.
得了吧 这里的人都没超过18岁
Oh, that guy looks like he's over 18.
那人好像超过18岁了
I'll be careful.
我会小心的
What the hell?
你在搞什么
You left me alone in a dance circle.
你居然把我一个人留在舞圈
I was trapped in a ring of clapping strangers
我被困在一圈鼓着掌的陌生人
who wouldn't let me go unless I busted a move.
他们非得让我舞几步才放我走
I have no moves to bust!
我可不会跳舞
What happened back there?
刚才你怎么了
I don't even know.
我也不知道
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Huh? You've been acting a little strange all night.
你一整晚都表现得有点怪
You made that comment about still gettin' crazy even when you're a mom.
你当时说就算身为人母了还可以玩得这么疯
It just got into my head.
这话触动到了我
Then we went into the bathroom to drink,
然后我们去洗手间喝酒
and crazy girls in these crazy dresses...
疯女人穿着疯裙子
About to pound a giant bag of wine,
喝了一大袋将近9两的红酒
and I saw myself in the mirror...
我看到了镜子中的自己
I only saw the ceiling.
我只看到天花板
I was like, glug, glug, glug.
当时我就只管仰天长灌
Sorry. Continue.
抱歉 你接着说
I have a baby at home.
我家里有个小宝宝
And here I am, in this slutty dress,
而我在这穿着性感裙子
ready to party my ass off in the bathroom of a bar,
想要在酒吧的洗手间里纵情放肆
acting like...
就好像...
Like your mother did when you were a kid?
像你小的时候你妈妈也这么做吗
She was the ultimate party slut.
她可是称霸全球的舞会婊
And that's not coming from me.
这称号♥可不是我起的
That was an actual title she won in Daytona.
那是她在戴托纳赢的称号♥
You think Adam should back off?
你就得亚当应该放弃吗
Duh. Check the magic 8 ball, buddy.
是啊 我们来看看魔力八号♥球
All signs point to Pete.
全都说是彼得
Adam liked Kim first.
亚当先喜欢的金
Well, too bad. Kim digs Pete.
太糟糕了 金选了彼得
That's because he stepped in with the C-block.
那是因为他先上手了
Pete stepped in because Adam was too much of a wussy to talk to kim himself!
彼得上手是因为亚当实在不敢直接约金
Ahem. We'll be right with you.
我们马上就过来
Yeah, you guys good? Want a soda or anything?
你们还好吧 想喝点苏打水什么的吗
No? Great.
不用吗 好的
Why am I the only one looking out for Kim here?
为什么只有我在为金着想
She wants tall, cool Pete, not lame, weird Adam.
他想要高富帅彼得而不是矮穷挫亚当
You don't know the first thing about Adam!
你压根就不了解亚当
You don't know the first thing about Pete!
你压根就不了解彼得
Hey, guys, do you like role-playing games and stories with dragons?
你们喜欢角色扮演游戏和龙之传说吗
Get out of here now, please! Run for your lives!
快点离开这里 赶快逃命吧
I'm hosting a trunk sale outside--
我在外面举办卡车货物拍卖♥♥
Cigarettes, bad lite beer,
香烟 限令青啤
and urine samples so clean you'd swear it was from the math club.
还有纯净无酒精尿的液样本
Parking lot. 10 minutes.
停车场 10分钟后
I think I'm having an asthma attack.
我好像哮喘犯了
Leave now if you value your pants.
如果还想要你的裤子 快走
Just go. Go.
快走 走
Dude, the cops are coming to...
哥们 警♥察♥要来...
I can't lie to you. Let's just...
对你我说不出谎话 我们...
Get in your car and see where the night takes us.
去你车里 让夜晚随心所欲
Laurie, you're nothing like your mom
劳里 你和你妈妈完全是两个人
And you never will be.
你永远不会变成她的
Where is your baby right now?
你的孩子现在在哪
At home with a sitter.
在家里 有保姆看着
Where would baby Laurie have been
如果你妈妈去酒吧了
if her mother was out at a bar, partying?
劳里宝宝会在哪里
In her purse.
被她塞在包里
At the bar.
带到酒吧
Jules, I know I'm not like her.
茱尔斯我知道我和她不同
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表