剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
No?
不要
What was that?
这是什么
Gulfhaven plaza --
避风港广场
A normal day, a normal scene.
寻常的一天 寻常的场景
Nothing to fear here, right?
没什么好怕的 对吧
Wrong!
错
Didn't let me answer.
你没让我回答
I was gonna say "Wrong".
我准备说"错"的
Oh, okay. Partial credit.
好吧 暂时相信你
Hidden baby danger is everywhere.
潜藏的宝宝危机遍地都是
A dad must be able to find it.
爸爸必须要学会辨别
So, tell me --
那么 告诉我...
what do you see?
你看到了什么
I don't know. People shopping.
不知道 购物的人们
Shopping? Come on, man.
购物 拜托 伙计
You've got a child. You need to focus.
你马上要当爸爸了 你要专心一点
Now, what do you see?
现在呢 你看到了什么
I just see the plaza. I'm sorry.
我只看到一个广场 抱歉
I can't do this. No, no, no.
我做不到 不不不
Just -- Trav, Trav, Trav. L-listen to me, okay?
小崔 小崔 小崔 听我说
Look, in a few weeks, this won't be a pig.
几周之后 这里就不是小猪了
It will be a child.
而是一个小宝宝
And that child's gonna need you to keep it safe.
而那个小宝宝需要你的保护
Okay, so, now imagine you're holding your baby.
现在想象一下 你正抱着你的孩子
And look out there now and tell me...
看看周围 然后告诉我...
what do you see?
你看到了什么
Texting jogger.
正在发短♥信♥的跑步者
Bad skater.
技术很烂的滑板侠
Shaky ladder.
摇摇晃晃的梯子
Dog off a leash.
没被牵着的狗
And a waiter who misjudged his ability
还有一个高估了自己的能力
to handle too many glasses.
拿了太多酒杯的服务员
I did it.
我做到了
I can see.
我看到了
Whoa. Where's your baby, Trav?
哇 你的宝宝呢 小崔
My baby!
我的宝宝呢
My baby! I lost my baby!
我的宝宝 我弄丢了我的宝宝
No, he's his baby is a pig.
不 他的宝宝是只猪
Uh, no. An actual pig.
不是 真的是只猪
Not a child that's so ugly we don't need to find it.
不是一个丑到我们想丢掉的孩子
I didn't...
我没有...
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I feel like I've completely betrayed someone I love.
我感觉自己背叛了所爱的人
On the other hand, secret wine bar!
另一方面 秘密酒吧万岁
G-man!
格小哥
You guys are running a speakeasy?
你们居然开了个地下酒吧
You can be mad, or you can drink.
你可以抓狂 或者可以加入我们
Oh, okay.
好吧
Oh, so, Tom.
那么 汤姆
What might a fella do, hypothetically,
假如 一只迷你又无助的小猪丢了
to track down a tiny, helpless, missing baby pig?
要怎么把它找回来呢
You lost Sniglet?
你把小崽崽弄丢了
I can't believe it.
我不相信
A minute ago, everything was great.
一分钟前 一切还这么美好
I was Mr. Popular, Dr. Fun, tweeting out bar pics.
我是潮流先生 乐趣博士 把酒吧图片发推特
Everyone thought I was cool.
大家都觉得我很酷
Mnh-mnh. Wait a minute, Tom.
等等 汤姆
You've been tweeting pictures of this?
你把照片都发推特了
Yeah. So?
是啊 怎么了
Oh, hey, guys.
伙计们
Nickel socks! We're trapped!
硬币袜 我们被包围了
Laurie, let's talk about this.
劳里 我们好好谈谈
No more talking.
没什么好说的
Please!
求求你
They made me do it!
是他们逼我的
You wouldn't hurt old Tom, would you?
你不会伤害老汤姆的 对吧
I can't believe I lost my baby.
难以置信我居然丢了我的宝宝
What does that say about me as a dad?
如何评价我这种爸爸
Should've worn a condom.
早知道就该戴套啊
I can get the pig back.
我能把猪找回来
What?
什么
But after I do this, we are never to speak of it.
但我弄完之后 谁都不许再提这事
I grew up on a farm. It's something you pick up.
我在农场长大 耳濡目染习得的
We know. Fine. Who cares?
知道了 行 没人在意
My baby!
我的宝贝
Look at it!
看看它
Not one word.
闭嘴
Now for you.
现在到你了
You have every right to be mad.
你有权生气
The nickel assault felt a little excessive.
不过硬币袭击有点过分了
You said that you could fix this.
你说你会解决的
Well, I was wrong.
我错了
I can't fix it, Laurie. Nobody can.
我解决不了 劳里 谁都不行
You're eight months' pregnant, and that just sucks.
你怀孕八个月 的确感觉很糟
I'm sorry that you are suffering right now,
很抱歉你必须忍♥受这些
but that's just the way it is.
但事情就是这样
You're gonna have to put on a brave face
你得打起精神
and power through this
挺过这一切
because that's what it means to be a mom.
因为当母亲就得这样
Tough love from Jules.
茱尔斯严厉的爱
Maybe it's what I needed.
也许我确实需要这种精神
I'm sorry I've been so whining and miserable.
对不起 我一直在抱怨
Jules to the rescue, as always.
茱尔斯一如既往 救人于水火之中
Mom, we'd be totally helpless without you.
老妈 没了你我们怎么办
We're just so lucky
有你在身边解决问题
that you're always there to fix everything.
我们真是太幸运了
And, I mean, we know that if there's something
而且我们知道
that we can't handle with this kid,
如果孩子出了无法解决的问题
we can always lean on you.
我们可以靠你
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
I just, I need some air.
就是需要呼吸下新鲜空气
Wine isn't as good without the fear of being caught.
没有了怕被抓包的恐惧 酒也没那么好喝了
Where's the rush?
那种冲动去哪了
Look at the little piggle.
看看我的小猪
Hey, you found your pig baby.
你找到你的猪宝宝了
So, how'd your training go? Pretty good, actually.
你的训练怎么样了 挺好的
Grayson taught me to see like a dad, so...
格雷森教我像父亲一样观察事物
Dime eyes? What does he know?
硬币眼 他懂什么
Oh, wait. He has a kid.
不对 他有一个孩子
Hey. You guys seen Jules?
你们看见茱尔斯了吗
No.
没
Where'd she go, and who's she with?
她去哪了 和谁在一起
I mean, we're all here, Laurie's gone home to rest,
我们都在这 劳里回家休息了
and, well, we don't like anybody else.
我们又不喜欢别人
Is she alone?
她一个人吗
No. Jules hates to be alone.
不 茱尔斯讨厌独处
Oh, unless...
除非
I totally forgot he had a kid.
我都忘了他还有个孩子
Whatever happened to Barb?
那个尖酸刻薄的人去哪了
I figured that this was a good place to be alone.
我就知道这里适合独处
Wow, you look spooked.
你看上去吓坏了
Is this about Trav and Laurie?
是因为小崔和劳里吗
Well, that and I looked inside Bobby's cooler.
因为这个 加上我看了眼鲍比的冷藏箱
Spiders? Fighting a scorpion.
蜘蛛吗 蜘蛛跟蝎子打架
Okay, go ahead. One peek.
来吧 看一眼
That's so awesome.
太棒了
Look at them. Like, "I'm gonna get you."
看看它们 "我要杀了你"
"No, you're not. I--"
"不 你杀不了我 我"
Lay it on me.
把问题交给我吧
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表