剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
But when the time is right,
但等时机到了
I would love for you to get to know Diane
我很乐意把戴安介绍给你认识
and Betty and whoever else.
还有贝蒂和其他人
Whoever else?
还有其他人
Hey, I'm a catch.
我可是很抢手的
You certainly are.
你绝对是
So, what do you say? Hmm?
怎么样
You ready to go down and properly meet Diane?
准备好下楼去正式认识一下戴安了吗
You mean Betty?
你是说贝蒂吧
Shoot, you're right.
糟糕 你说得对
I got to be careful about that.
看来我得小心点别说错
I can't believe you said that!
真不敢相信你那么说了
I didn't mean it in a bad way!
我那么说也不是有恶意
Whoa, easy. What's going on?
都消消火 怎么了
She told me not to propose! Were you about to propose?
她叫我别求婚 你本来打算求婚吗
No, but she basically said she's not ready to get married.
没有 但她算是承认自己还没打算结婚
Are you? Of course not!
那你呢 当然没这打算
You? No!
你呢 没有
So, you both feel the same way?
所以你俩想法一致
Apparently.
显然没错
So, why are you fighting?
那你们为什么要吵架
I don't actually know. You're both happy.
我也不知道 你俩都很幸福
You're on the same page. That's a good thing.
也都达成了一致 这是好事
Okay. I'm seeing that now.
好吧 我现在懂了
Well, that was easy.
这么容易就搞定了
So, we're good.
那我们和好了吧
Babe, we're amazing!
宝贝 我俩真是太棒了
All right. Go, us!
可不是嘛 击个掌
Yeah, we kick ass.
我们酷爆了
Did you see that? That was amazing.
瞧瞧 这真是太惊艳了
It sure was. I'm glad I was here to be so amazed.
确实 我真庆幸我被能被惊艳到
I can't believe I'm missing this -- whatever it is.
真不敢相信我错过了 不管到底是啥
What are you doing? Punishing Tom.
你们在干什么 惩罚汤姆
He got us all excited about his celebrity patient,
他勾起了我俩对他那名人病人的兴趣
and now he won't tell us who it is
结果又不告诉我俩究竟是谁
or if they know Emma Stone.
或者这人认不认识艾玛·斯通
Do you not get what's going on here?
难道你们没搞清楚状况吗
You two made a bunch of cracks about wanting nothing to do with Tom,
你们俩做这么多事又不想让汤姆掺和进来
so he made up a story about having a celebrity patient
所以他就编了个名人病人的故事
just to get you to talk to him.
就只是希望你们能和他聊天
He made it up? I can't believe he did that.
他编的 真不敢相信他居然这么做
All just to feel liked for a night.
他只希望你们能喜欢他一晚上
It's moving, really. Think on it.
真的很感人 好好想想吧
Oh, did you see that?
你看到了吗
I am on fire today.
我今天真是一接一个准
That was amazing.
太棒了
Man, I missed another thing?
干 我又错过了一件事吗
Tom, get back in here.
汤姆 进来吧
Moving my punishment inside, huh?
在房♥间里继续惩罚我吗
What do I have to do, lick a fork
要我怎么做 舔一口叉子
and stick it in an electrical outlet?
然后插♥进♥插座里吗
No. We miss you. Right, Ellie?
不 我们想你了 对吧艾莉
Yes.
对
You're great, and I like it when you talk. Really?
你很棒 我听你讲话 真的吗
W-well, I-in that case, get ready to hear some cool facts
既然这样的话 准备好听听有关
about night blindness and tree frogs.
夜盲症和树蛙的酷炫冷知识吧
Come on.
拜托
I would never actually propose
我是不可能会去求婚
unless I knew the person was gonna say yes.
除非我确定这人会同意
F.Y.I. -- my dream proposal,
顺提一句 我梦想的求婚
Taye Diggs comes into Krazy Kakes.
泰·迪格斯走进疯狂蛋糕店
"No diggity" starts playing in the background.
背景音乐奏响了《不要犹豫》
I ask him what he wants to order,
我问他想点些什么
And he says, "Your tongue in my throat."
他说"我想要你的舌头伸入我喉咙"
Uh, is the proposal part coming?
求婚那部分快到了吧
Just wait. It gets super romantic, okay?
再等下 会超级浪漫的
So, yeah, like, we do start making out
所以我俩就开始亲热了
for like 10, 15 minutes, and it is really hot.
差不多十五分钟左右 绝对干柴烈火
But even though it's super hot...
尽管非常激♥情♥
he doesn't make me feel the way that you do,
但他没法让我感受到你亲吻我的感觉
and that's when I know.
那时我才知道
And then he takes off his shirt,
接着他脱去了他的衬衣
and he's got this really tight tank top on,
穿着紧身背心
and it says... "Will you marry me?
说道 你愿意嫁给我吗
Love, Trav."
爱你的小崔
And I say yes.
我说我愿意
So, I'm not even there.
我根本就没出现在求婚画面里
No.
不在
You know what? It doesn't matter.
但是这都无所谓
Thank you for telling me your dream proposal.
谢谢你告诉了我你的梦想求婚
You're welcome.
不用谢
I figured you might need to know it someday.
我觉得你可能有一天会需要知道的
Betty, Jules has something to say to you.
贝蒂 茱尔斯有话要跟你说
She's not with you, Chick.
她没有跟着你来 奇克
Crap.
该死
It's okay. It's okay. I've got her.
好了好了 我把她带来了
Um, she's just embarrassed about how she acted
她只是为自己刚才的言辞感到尴尬
and I'm gonna have to keep her on my shoulder
所以我只得继续抗在自己肩上
or she will probably bolt.
不然她肯定溜走了
Turn me around.
把我转过去
Betty, I'm so sorry.
贝蒂 对不起
I do get kind of crazy when it comes to my dad.
只要是跟我爸相关的事情 我确实会有点疯狂
And?
还有呢
I'm really glad that you make him happy.
你能让他开心 我很欣慰
And?
还有呢
And... I hope you have good sex?
还有... 祝你俩性满欲足
Oh, man.
天呐
My fault -- one "and", too many.
我的错 最后一遍不该问的
Yeah, and there we go.
那我就放她下来了
Is she coming back?
她还会回来吗
Probably not. Let's eat.
可能不会了 我们开吃吧
Hey, I'm meeting my celebrity patient for lunch,
我去约我的名人病人吃午饭
so let's all be cool, like Big Tom, hmm?
所以都淡定 就像大块头汤姆一样
Peace out, chicas.
拜拜 妹子们
I wonder who the celebrity is.
我好想知道这名人是谁
No one, 'cause he made it up.
没人 因为是他自己编的
Why don't you ease up on the fries there?
为什么你一直不停地吃薯条
I know I told you when we get older
我知道我告诉过你当我们老的时候
we'll ditch our husbands and run away together,
我俩一起抛弃自己的丈夫 远走高飞
but I am not gonna do that
但如果你的身材走了样
unless you keep your bod tight.
我就不会那么做了
Oh, please.
得了吧
There's not that many gals in this town.
这镇上可没那么多妹子
I think I'll be fine.
我觉得我可以的
Holy crap.
我勒个擦
Hey, Tommy.
汤米
Hi.
你好
I just have to say this.
我就是想说这句话
You are stunningly beautiful.
你真是美若天仙
Thank you. So are you.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. And I love this jacket.
谢谢 我喜欢你这件外套
It's really cute on you.
穿你身上非常漂亮
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
All right, that's enough.
好了 够了
Yeah, you calm down and you go have lunch with Tom.
你冷静下 你去找汤姆吃午饭吧
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Keep walking, stretch. This one's taken.
继续走 大长腿 这妹子有伴了
Really? What's the big deal?
不是吧 这有什么大不了的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表