剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
And then we can celebrate by watching the movie.
然后我们可以看电影来庆祝
There's a movie?
有改编成电影吗
Yes. Travis has it on DVD.
是的 崔维斯那儿有碟
It's amazing. It stars Gregory Peck.
拍得很棒 格里高利·派克演的
Aw. My dad's chicken.
我爸的小鸡
No, the actor. I know.
不 是那个演员 我知道
Good luck with the book, Jules.
祝你早日把书读完 茱尔斯
So another great trick when I zone out
我走神时会使用的另一个窍门
is just to say, "That was so fascinating.
就是跟对方说"简直太奇妙了"
Can you say that again?"
你能再重复一遍吗"
Oh! Or you pretend boring words are food,
或者你把索然无味的词句当成食物
and you're starving.
而你正饿得要死
That's what I do when I listen to you.
我听你说话的时候也是这么做的
Sometimes I feel so full after we talk,
有时我们谈完话之后我觉得好饱
I can skip a meal or two.
都能省下一两顿饭
Hey, why are you laying all these tricks on me right now?
你干嘛对我用这些窍门
I mean, it feels like you're sending me into battle.
给人一种你要送我上战场的感觉
I am. I think the, uh, best way to learn how to swim
我正有此意 学游泳的最佳方法
is to just get in the lake.
就是跳进湖里
That's why I have some one-on-one time for you
所以我给你预约了一位特别的人
with a very special person.
你可以和他面对面好好谈谈
His general dorkiness, his lilting tone,
他那大愚若智的精神 那轻快活泼的嗓音
and his tendency to wax poetic about everything
还有他想把一切事物诗化的想法
makes him the most boring man in the world.
这些都把他变成了世界上最无趣的人
Hey, guys.
伙计们
No.
不是吧
Yes.
就是他
I've decided if you add almond milk
我觉得要是把杏仁乳加到双份拿铁里
to a double shot latte, it becomes almost beautiful.
它简直就变成了完美神作
That is so fascinating. Can you say that again?
有点儿意思 你能再说一遍吗
My latte. When you add almond milk,
我的拿铁 当你加入杏仁乳的时候
the depth of the tones and the --
这色泽的深度 还有
Never mind that for now. You know what I just realized?
现在别管这些了 你知道我刚意识到什么吗
Grayson has never heard the story
格雷森还从来没听说过
of how you first knew you were in love with Laurie.
你如何知道自己爱上劳里的故事呢
Well, take a seat, my friend.
快请坐 朋友
You are in for a very long treat!
这个故事可要说上一段时间了
You know, uh, don't feel like
我不喜欢
you have to just jump in all at once.
一下子就加入的这种感觉
It was a summer day in June.
那是六月炎夏
A little band called Snow Patrol was climbing the charts.
一支叫雪地巡游者的乐队在打榜
I feel like I'm on fire.
我简直热血沸腾
That's how I felt when I first saw her.
我初次见到她就是这种感觉
She was backlit, radiant,
她逆光站着 闪着光芒
hair blowing in the breeze
微风轻拂着她的头发
like Legolas from "Lord of the rings"...
像《魔戒》里的精灵王子一样迷人
Dad, I need my Hulk hand.
爸爸 我需要我的绿巨人之手
But I need it.
但我需要它
Fine, take it.
好吧 拿去吧
There's no one here.
现在这里没有人
It's just you and me. Do it!
只有你和我 来吧
Do it! No one will know.
开始吧 没人会知道的
I can't. I gotta stop.
不行 我得停下来
But I'm so cold!
但是我好冷啊
No, you're not. You're just trying to trick me.
你才不 你只是想耍我
I just wanna go home.
我只是想回家
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me go home.
帮帮我回家
Please?
求求你
How long have you been standing there?
你站在那儿多久了
Does it really matter?
真的有关系吗
I'm gonna watch the hell out of this book.
我要把这本书看穿
Wow. I knew that'd be rough, but that was horrible.
我知道肯定很困难 但这也太可怕了
I don't think I'll ever be the same.
我的人生从此大为不同
What happened?
怎么了
I had to talk to Travis.
我刚才被迫跟崔维斯聊天
Seriously, how do you do it? You just have to remember that
说真的 你怎么做到的 只需记得
he is the most beautiful boy in the whole world,
他是世上最美的男孩子
and that you love everything about him.
你爱他的一切
You love his square head
你爱他有棱有角的脑袋
and even his little toes with the little red hairs on them.
甚至爱他长着红色绒毛的小脚趾
Even his breath. No matter what, it's always sweet to me.
还有他的呼吸 对我来说他的一切都可爱
I have to go upstairs, and...
我得上楼去
I need to borrow big chuck.
我得借用一下你的大查克
Quitter! You know, it takes work to climb a mountain, bro!
你这个放弃者 勇攀高峰是需要一番努力的
You don't see me quittin'!
你看我都没放弃
Where are you?! Come on out and face me!
你在哪 快出来直面我
Wow. They get right into it.
直接没有铺垫就开始演了啊
Jem, stop! It's too dangerous!
杰姆 停下来 太危险了
Can it, Scout! It's not about us right now.
闭嘴 斯库特 现在这不是关乎我们
It's about our country.
而是关乎我们的国家
We have to kill that mockingbird
我们得杀死那只知更鸟
before he kills the president!
在它杀掉总统之前
Holy crap. This is good.
我的天 真是好看
Then let's get that son of a bitch!
我们一起抓住那个王八蛋
There he is! Fire!
他在那儿 开火
Bang! Bang! Boom! Boom!
砰砰砰
What?
什么
If you like that movie...
如果你喜欢电影
you're gonna love the book! Hi, Jules.
你也会喜欢那本书 茱尔斯
Hey, did you buy my tortured assassin?
你相信我演的被折磨的刺客吗
I mean, I didn't wanna go too big,
我不想太夸张
but I thought it was pretty spot-on.
我觉得我演的火候正好
Yeah, no, it's great.
不 简直棒极了
And, Jules, seriously,
茱尔斯 说正经的
we're not moving until you start reading this book.
除非你开始读书 要不然我们不会演下去
Fine.
好吧
Whoa. That's not gonna work.
这可行不通
She knows we can't see her.
她知道我们看不见她
Damn it.
真该死
Hey, Jules.
茱尔斯
Thanks for watching baby Bobby for me tonight.
谢谢你今晚帮我照看小鲍比
I saw the movie. It was funny.
我看过电影了 真好玩
Mm-hmm. You know, I don't know what makes me madder --
我不知道这两样哪样更能把我气疯
The fact that you did that to me,
是你对我做出这种事情
or that I'll never find out if they killed that mockingbird
还是我永远都不会知道
before he got into the White House.
他们在他入主白宫之前是不是杀死了知更鸟
I actually had a really great idea for the ending,
其实我对结尾有个超棒的想法
where the tortured spy kills the mockingbird...
受折磨的间谍杀死了知更鸟
just before finding out that...
可是却发现
that very mockingbird...
那只知更鸟
was his father.
其实是他父亲
I know.
我知道
So...
那么
You gonna knock this thing out tonight or what?
你要今晚就完成它吗
I'm afraid this mountain is unclimbable.
恐怕这座高峰我是攀不过去了
And you know what I realized? I don't care.
而且我意识到 我才不在乎
Reading's not my thing. I'm -- I'm a talker and a doer.
读书根本不是我的菜 我是健谈者也是行动者
You could put me in front of a thousand young kids right now,
此时此刻 你可以把我放在一千个小孩面前
and I would say the same thing --
我还是会说出一样的观点
Reading is for losers.
读书是失败者做的事情
I can't believe that you're just gonna give up.
我不敢相信你这就要放弃了
Where would I be if I had just given up
正当我要放弃的时候
when you were trying to convince me
那时要不是你努力说服我
I could be more than a dumb townie slut
我可能就不是那个
who got in a fistfight with Richard Grieco?
与理查德·格里克互殴的城蠢婊♥子♥
What? He cut me off in line at a bar once,
什么 有一次他在酒吧挂断我的电♥话♥
so I called him "Depp Lite".
所以我叫他"小德普"
He freaked out, so I coldcocked him.
他吓坏了 所以我就把他打昏了
And then when he woke up, we made out in the bathroom.
当他醒来 我们在浴室亲热
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表