剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I visit her every weekend.
我每周都去看她
I have a phone filled with pictures.
我手♥机♥里全是照片呢
Of your own abs?
全是你的腹肌吧
Don't look at that. It's...
别看这些 这可是...
the point is, I can help you.
重点在于 我能帮你
We just need to boost your confidence
我们只需要通过宝宝训练
with a little baby practice.
增强你的自信心
Congratulations, dad.
恭喜你当爸爸了
A word of caution.
给你个忠告
Her favorite food is fingers.
她最爱的食物是手指
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么呢
Pretty much anything I want...
随心所欲 为所欲为
...Officer...Ma'am.
警官...女士
First, I get stripped of my pregnancy powers,
首先 我被剥夺了怀孕的特权
and now I have to pay a citation.
现在还得为传讯买♥♥单
All right, I got this. It's fine.
我来付 没事的
I am miserable.
我简直糟透了
Okay, I can't sleep, I pee when I sneeze,
知道吗 我睡不着 打喷嚏就会漏尿
I've got so many tiny little stretch marks on my ass
我屁♥股♥上有一堆妊娠纹
that it's starting to look like a diagram of the Japanese alphabet.
看起来就跟日本字母表似的
I have that, too.
我也有
Honey, we're all here for you.
亲爱的 你还有我们的支持呢
No, you're not! And I'm suffering alone!
不 你们不懂 只有我一个人在受罪
And worst of all, I can't do that.
最糟的是 我不能干那个
I can't drink.
我不能喝酒
And it just makes me so mad that I want to...
这让我火冒三丈 特想...
You know what?
吃我一记
All right, wait. I can fix this.
这样吧 我有办法了
Until you have your baby, none of us will drink.
在你生完宝宝前 我们都一起禁酒
You would do that for me?
你会为了我这么做吗
Yes?
当然
Jules. Aww!
茱尔斯 你真好
I just can't believe
我真不敢相信
that you guys are giving up wine to support me.
你们居然会为了支持我而禁酒
Well, Laurie, that's what friends do.
劳里 这是朋友应该做的
They support each other.
朋友之间应该相互扶持
No matter what.
无论如何 一如既往
Jules, I adore you,
茱尔斯 我很喜欢你
and I love how devoted you are to your friends.
也很欣赏你为朋友两肋插刀的精神
That being said, this idea is horse crap!
虽说如此 但这主意糟透了
I'm with Tom.
我同意汤姆
"Things Ellie never says." Am I right?
"艾莉永远不会说的话" 对吧
All right, guys, I know this is gonna suck.
伙计们 我知道这很难熬
But we have to do this for her. She needs us.
但我们必须得为她牺牲 她需要我们
Rotten, stinking horse crap.
彻头彻尾的糟糕主意
All right, I repeat. We're doing this for our friend.
重申一遍 我们这是为了朋友而牺牲自我
How are we gonna go a whole month without wine?
没了红酒这一个月怎么活啊
Cheating.
作弊偷喝呗
Listen, we just need a place where we won't get caught,
听着 我们只需要找个不会被抓到的地方
a place that no one will look for us,
一个没人能料到我们会去的地方
a place so utterly detestable
一个正常人绝不会想到要去的
that no sane person would ever consider going there.
糟糕透顶的烂地方
What brings you guys to my place?
什么风把你俩吹来我家了
You know, instead of pouring it out,
其实你可以不用全倒掉
you could just not drink it.
忍♥住不喝就行了嘛
Are you wearing a babybjorn?
你穿的这是宝宝背带吗
Dad practice. Got to go.
爸爸特训 该走了
For a new dad, danger is everywhere.
对于新手爸爸来说 危险无处不在
I'm gonna open your mind to that danger
我要开拓你的视野
and teach you... to see.
教你看清危险
Gulfhaven is a system, Trav.
避风湾是个体系 小崔
and that system is your enemy.
而这个体系就是你的敌人
Look around. What do you see?
环顾四周 你看见了什么
Teachers? Lawyers?
教师 律师
People with so much on their minds
这些人心思繁复
that they are oblivious to you.
根本不会注意到你
You have to understand that these people
你得明白 这些人们
are so hopelessly consumed with their own lives
完全沉浸在自己的生活里
they will walk straight through you
恨不得直直穿过你走路
and never realize that you are holding a child.
永远不会注意到你抱着一个宝宝
Were you listening to me, Trav?
你在听我说吗 小崔
Or were you looking at the man in the red suit?
还是你在看那个穿着红色玩偶服的人
I was... Look again.
我... 再看一眼
Free taco at Senor Casa.
墨西哥城♥堡♥免费送玉米饼
Thank you.
谢谢
Why'd you do that?
你为什么让我回头看
I want a taco.
我想吃玉米饼
Tom, if we're gonna drink here,
汤姆 如果我们要在这喝酒
we can't get caught.
一定不能被抓到
What are our defenses?
有什么防御系统
Uh, well, my garage is completely soundproof.
我的车♥库♥有最完善的隔音系统
Terrifying. Continue.
真吓人 继续说
A-and over there, we could use a secret knock.
进门的时候 可以用敲门暗号♥
Wakow!
哇咔哦
Um, it's just like a speakeasy.
就像是当年的地下非法酒吧一样
Which is why we should wear '20s gear.
所以我们要穿上20年代的服装
Tom.
汤姆
This is the coolest you've ever been.
你从未这么酷过
Yeah! Not necessarily a compliment.
耶 并不是在夸他
Okay.
好吧
Is this place always this lame?
这店以前一直那么糟糕吗
I don't remember it sucking this much.
我不记得这里有这么差劲啊
Ugh. I'll tell you what I don't miss -- wine.
什么东西是我一点也不怀念的 酒
Honey, are you holding an imaginary glass?
宝贝 你是不是在幻想自己拿着个酒杯
No.
没有
These are just my, um -- my lego guy hands.
我只是在模仿乐高玩具的手而已
You know? Yep.
你知道的吧 当然
I love that.
我超喜欢的
Right? Yeah.
是吧 没错
Look, the days do get long without the wine,
没有酒 一天的时间变得更长了
but you find ways to pass the time.
但你能找到办法度过的
Rubber-band balls, you know, seeing how high you can count,
玩玩跳跳球 数数你的球能弹几下
following Tom on twitter.
在推特上关注汤姆
It's just so amazing that you are doing this with me.
你能这么陪着我 我真的很高兴
Giving up wine for a whole month?
你可是要戒酒整整一个月啊
Maybe more!
没准还要更久
I mean, if this baby is late, it could be, like, five weeks.
如果这孩子晚出生一些 可能就是五周了
One day over and I will pull that baby out myself!
只要晚一天 我就亲手把这孩子揪出来
I'm just kidding. God!
开个玩笑啦 哈哈
Well, I better go to the bathroom.
我去一下洗手间
Silly.
傻瓜
Okay.
好吧
This is berries, and I'm on a toot.
我是小浆果 我在欢乐庆祝
One more jorum and we're a half-seas over!
还有一个大腕在那海的那岸
Hello, Jules!
你好啊 茱尔斯
Damn it, Tom.
该死 汤姆
Jules, how'd you find us?
茱尔斯 你是怎么找到我们的
Turns out that Bobby doesn't know how to text
看来鲍比发短♥信♥的时候
and think at the same time.
不动脑子啊
"Hey, j-bird. How's that secret bar in Tom's garage?
"小猪儿 汤姆车♥库♥里的秘密酒吧如何啊"
"Oh, wait. Jules doesn't know about that.
"等等 茱尔斯不知道这件事
Shoot. I better not press 'send.'"
糟糕 希望我没发送成功"
He tries so hard, bless his heart.
他这么拼 "祝福"他
You have a choice.
你选吧
You can either crush us, or you can join us.
阻止我们 或者加入我们
Give in to the grape.
向葡萄酒臣服吧
Never.
办不到
Submit. I made a promise.
屈服吧 我承诺过的
Break it. I won't.
那就食言吧 我不会的
You're weak. I'm strong!
你意志很薄弱 我很坚强的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表