剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Well, your bright, hateful light seems to have dimmed.
你那亮瞎眼令人厌恶的光芒好像灭了
What's going on?
怎么了
Tweeting so long as Laurie...
我以劳里的身份发推特太久
that I can't get her Jelly voice out my brain.
导致我现在满脑子都是小软蛋的声音
Ohh, you went too deep into character.
你入戏太深了
You've gone full Daniel Day-Lewis.
完全就像丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯了
Heard about this in acting class.
在表演课上听到过这个
I always dreamt it would one day happen to me.
我一直梦想着我有一天能这样
Yeah, like you have the chops to go full DDL, whatevs.
就好像你也深陷其中了一样 随你咋说
Hey! This isn't about me!
现在又不是在说我
See, I can do any emotion. Damn it. I'm sorry.
瞧 我啥情绪都能演 该死 抱歉
Look, I had this audition for a yogurt spot,
我曾经参加过某酸奶广♥告♥的试镜
and, uh, they said that I couldn't do happy.
他们说我演不来开心的表情
I heard the only way out of a full DDL
我听说摆脱模仿的唯一方法
is, like, some huge shock to the system.
是要给自身系统一个巨大冲击
I think my sys is totes broke.
我觉得我的系统已经彻底坏了
I'm so in her crain, I know what she's doing 24-sevs.
我太入戏 我知道她随时随地都在干嘛
Right now, she and shed-head are on the couch about to get it on
此刻 她和呆毛坐在沙发上准备来一发
and she's saying...
她说道
"Babe, I'm riding a six-week wave of horny.
"宝贝 我已经六周没有欲望了
I haven't wanted to saddle and ride this bad
我一点也不想推倒你狠狠骑着你
since I watched the DVD extras of 'Stomp The Yard'."
自从我看了《街舞少年》加长版DVD"
And then Trav'll say...
然后小崔回答道
"You are the most...
"你真的是
sexy, beautiful thing...
我所见过的
I've ever seen."
最性感尤物"
And then Jelly says...
接着小软蛋说
"Then why don't you get that little, hairless seal chest over here
"那还不赶快把你的无毛性感小胸脯贴过来
and you kiss me like I got an itch in the back of my throat?"
激吻我就好像我喉咙里痒需要你的舌头来挠"
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不
She's gone.
她消失了
I was so traumatized at the thought of her and Travis having--
脑补她和崔维斯做那种事让我备受创伤
If I performed a monologue for you,
要是我为你表演段独角戏
would you maybe give me some pointers?
你能不能给我些指导呢
Oh, no, I'm never doing that.
不 打死我也不会这么做
You're a horrible actor.
你演戏太烂了
And she's back.
你本人又回来了
Oh, hey, Jer. Has Bonnie not called you?
小杰 邦妮没联♥系♥你吗
No, why? She got run over by a car.
没有啊 咋了 她被车撞了
Is she okay? Yeah. She seems she seems fine.
她没事吧 看上去...很好
Great.
太"好"了
The front entrance is closed.
前门入口关了
You'll have to go around to the back.
你得绕到后门进去
Sorry. I'm a little short on time.
抱歉 我有点赶时间
Torres?! What do you think you're doing?!
托瑞斯 你在搞什么鬼 没吃药吗
I'm...
我在...
taking profits... to infinity and beyond!
带着利润... 飞向无限
I'm fired, aren't I?
我被开除了是吧
Oh, yeah!
显然
Hi, babe.
宝贝
I'm so sorry about our dinner.
我俩的晚餐弄成这样 我很抱歉
I mean, it's not like we meant to hit those people.
我们又不是故意去撞他们的
"We"? Uh, you were driving.
"我们" 方向盘可是在你手上
Oh, my God. You really don't know how to take responsibility.
天呐 你真的不知道如何承担责任吗
Wait. Why is your bar closed?
等等 酒吧怎么关了
Private event.
私人预定
I had to get you out of the house
我得想办法把你弄出屋外
without anyone else getting in the way, so...
而且所有人都不能阻碍你 所以...
I faked a sad storm-off.
我假装情绪爆发了
Are you kidding?! Oh, my goodness.
你在逗我吗 我的天呐
I really believed you were upset.
我真以为你不开心了呢
I knew those acting classes would pay off!
我就知道花钱上表演课是值的
Suck it, Ellie!
去死吧 艾莉
Jules...
茱尔斯
I know that our life together is going to be crazy.
我知道我俩在一起的生活会很疯狂
You have so many people that need you...
有那么多人需要你
and I know you'll never turn them away.
我也知道你肯定不会回绝他们
And I love that about you.
我也爱你这样
And you love them, too. I don't.
你也爱他们 不爱
I just want a little more time for us.
我只想让我们俩有更多时间独处
So...
所以
if we can't get to the sexy restaurant,
如果我们去不了那家性感餐厅
I will bring the sexy restaurant to us.
我就把那家性感餐厅带到我们身边
Baby, it's perfect.
宝贝 这真是太棒了
I'm glad you like it,
我很高兴你会喜欢
especially since I'm losing 9 grand closing the bar early.
尤其是我为了早关店少赚了九千块营业额
Ooh. Come here.
过来
Wait a minute. Are you really losing 9 grand,
等等 你是真少赚了九千块
or are you just trying to guilt me into having freaky sex?
还是想让我感到内疚然后和你来一发呢
Freaky sex.
是想来一发
Aah! Stop!
停车
Jerry, what are you doing? You have to be more careful!
杰瑞 你在干什么 小心点看着路啊
Yeah, sorry. I just wasn't thinking much about it.
对不起 我只是思想没有集中看路
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. You?
没事 你呢
Yeah.
没事
Don't tell Grayson.
别告诉格雷森
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表