剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You can't talk to Chick right now
他没法接电♥话♥
because he's on a date with betty.
他正和贝蒂约会呢
Okay, I'll tell him you said that.
好的 我会转告他
Well...your ear medicine's ready at the pharmacy.
药房♥说你治耳朵的药准备好了
Could someone pass the sex rolls?
可以把爱爱面包递给我吗
Almost sunset.
就要到傍晚了
Almost time.
时间快到了
Travis, I-I have the feeling
崔维斯 我感觉
you're about to do something big,
你好像要做一件很重大的事
but before you do, I-I just want to say --
但在你行动之前 我只是想说
Oh, someone's coming. Let's go.
有人过来了 我们上吧
Travis, wait. It's just around the corner.
崔维斯 等等 就在转角处
Honey, can we please just talk about this?
亲爱的 我们谈谈好吗
Wh-- almost there.
就快到了
Travis, I don't want you to propose!
崔维斯 我不希望你求婚
What?
什么
I know what this is.
我知道这是怎么回事
I mean, the champagne and the flowers
又是香槟又是鲜花
and a romantic spot at sunset.
傍晚时分在这个浪漫的地点
There is no cupcake girl.
根本没有什么卖♥♥蛋糕的女孩
This is a proposal.
你要向我求婚
I can see the ring in your pocket,
我能看到你口袋里的戒指
and I just -- I'm sorry.
但我只是 抱歉
I don't know how else to say this.
我不知道还能怎么说出口
I'm just not ready.
我只是还没准备好
I-I don't want you to propose.
我不希望你求婚
You know,
你知道吗
I don't think those are my cupcakes.
我不觉得那些是我的蛋糕
So we have narrowed it down,
我们已经缩小了范围
and we think we know the name of your celebrity patient.
我们应该知道你的明星病人是谁了
Sarah Michelle Gellar.
莎拉·米歇尔·盖勒
Nope. That's it.
不是 够了
No more eating till you tell us!
你告诉我们之前不许再吃了
Don't eat all the cucumbers, please.
别把黄瓜都吃了 拜托
You just grab the horn and swing your leg up over.
就抓住犄角骑上去啦
Would you look at this?
你看看
He's practically screwing her at the table.
他简直就是在餐桌上和她乱搞
He's not doing anything remotely close to that.
他根本没有那样做
Jules, listen.
茱尔斯 听我说
I need you...to focus on me
我需要你把注意力放在我身上
and stop glaring at them.
别再盯着他们看了
Okay? Tomorrow, you can go crazy.
好吗 明天你可以随意发疯
You can tear your dad a new one.
你想怎样对你♥爸♥发火都好
But I need you to keep a lid on it tonight...
但今晚我需要你控制住自己
For me, okay?
就当是为了我 好吗
Okay, I can do that.
好吧 我能做到
For tonight, for you, I will keep a lid on it.
为了今晚为了你 我会控制住自己[盖上盖子]
Chick, you're too much.
奇克 你太有才了
Okay, that's it!
行了 够了
Betty, this man is a no-good, cheating son of a bitch.
贝蒂 这家伙不是好人 他是个劈腿的人♥渣♥
And the lid is off.
盖子掉了
That's right -- my dad is a dirty, cheating dog,
没错 我爸是个淫♥荡♥的不忠诚的混♥蛋♥
and I think it's time everyone knew about it.
我觉得是时候让所有人知道了
Jules, honey.
茱尔斯 亲爱的
Oh, there you go with your smooth talk.
又开始你的甜言蜜语了
I bet you got all kind of
我敢打赌你给你的女友们
sweet names for your ladies, don't you?
都起了甜美的昵称 对吧
Great salad.
沙拉真好吃
So, what does he call you, Betty, hmm?
他是怎么称呼你的 贝蒂
Biscuit buns?
甜饼小面包
Muffin pants?
松饼小裤裤
Doughnut crotch?
甜甜"圈"
Sugar boobs? Okay, that's it.
蜜糖胸 好了 够了
Look, um...
听着
Okay, everybody, just keep doing what you're doing.
好了 各位 继续你们刚刚在做的事
Everything's fine. I will deal with this.
一切都好 这边我来处理
Babe, I am sorry!
亲爱的 对不起
I just freaked out
我只是被吓到了
because I thought you were gonna propose! Right!
因为我以为你要向我求婚 是的
Because that would be the worst thing in the world.
因为那会是世上最糟糕的事
Oh, Travis!
崔维斯
And I will deal with that.
那边也交给我处理
Cookie ass? Butter butt?
曲奇臀 奶油臀
Okay, Tom, we couldn't guess.
好吧 汤姆 我们猜不出来
We give up. Who's your celebrity patient?
我们放弃 你的明星病人是谁
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你们
I gave you 10 questions and a guess.
我让你们问了十个问题还猜了一次
That's it.
只能这样了
Two more questions! Is it Emma Stone?
再让我们问两个问题 是不是艾玛·斯通
Guys, no more. That's it.
二位 别再问了 就这样
After all this, your not gonna tell us?
搞了这么半天 你都不打算告诉我们吗
Not even a hint? I'm afraid not.
给个暗示都不行吗 恐怕不行
But -- but it's not a total loss.
但也不是完全没收获
I mean, we had a good time, right?
我们共度了欢乐的时光 对吧
Hope you enjoyed your inside time, Tom.
希望你在屋里时玩得还算愉快 汤姆
House privileges are revoked.
你进屋的特权被撤销了
That's okay. I like the window.
没关系 我喜欢在窗户这里
I'm -- I'm still plugged in. I can see everything.
我还是跟得上状况 能看到屋里的一切
That's gonna make it tougher.
这下就比较难办了
Cobbler face! Pudding lips!
甜饼脸蛋 布丁唇
Okay, that's enough.
行了 够了
And first of all, cobbler face and pudding lips
而且首先 甜饼脸蛋和布丁唇
sound like
听起来像是
something you catch from swimming in a dirty lake.
在肮脏的湖里游泳后的过敏症状
And secondly, Chick can't even hear you.
其次 奇克都听不到你说话了
I know!
我知道
Because his face is being smothered
因为他的脸都埋到
by Betty's sugar boobs.
贝蒂的蜜糖胸里了
Would you stop saying "Sugar boobs"?
你可以别再说"蜜糖胸"了吗
Now, listen, Jules.
听着 茱尔斯
I brought you up here because I wanted to stop you
我带你上来是为了阻止你
from saying something you'd regret.
说出你会后悔的话
If you want to have it out with Chick,
如果你想跟奇克讲道理
That's fine, but not like that.
没问题 但不能像那样
You stay put.
你好好待着
You stay put.
你好好待着
Steel mountains.
钢铁山
More like furry peaches.
应该叫"绒毛桃儿"才对
Hey, June-bug.
小茱虫
Diane is so sweet,
戴安那么好
and you suck for cheating on her with Betty.
你背叛她和贝蒂在一起真是太逊了
Diane knows about Betty
戴安知道贝蒂的存在
just like Betty knows about Diane. What?
就像贝蒂也知道戴安 什么
Jules, when you asked me about this,
茱尔斯 你问我的时候
I told you I was enjoying some female company.
我说我最近有女伴儿了
I didn't say I was in a serious relationship.
但我没有说我在正经谈恋爱
I'm just being social, having fun.
我只是在交朋友 找乐子
Does "Fun" make you think of sex?
"乐子"让你想到了滚床单吗
Gross, dude.
真恶心
Jules.
茱尔斯
No matter what age you are,
不管你是什么年纪
it's always nice to meet new people,
认识新朋友总是好的
go out to dinner, see a movie,
一起出去吃饭 看电影
and, yes, sometimes to be romantic.
是的 偶尔也浪漫一下
I guess I never thought about that.
我好像从没这样想过
I just assumed that women over 60 went home
我以为60岁以上的女人
and knitted sweaters and watched "Wheel of Fortune."
只会在家里织毛衣 看《幸运之轮》
Not the gals I roll around with.
和我一起混的姑娘们可不是那样
All right. Look.
好吧 听我说
I-I'm sorry that I wasn't more open about this.
很抱歉在这事上我对你不够坦诚
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表