剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
and tell me I'm the most important woman in your life?
告诉我我是你生命中最重要的女人
Please don't make me.
求你别逼我
The love between you and Trav is truly beautiful.
你和小崔之间的母子情谊真令人感动
I really feel like he's my soul mate.
我真心觉得他是我的灵魂伴侣
I'm just dropping by to let you know
我只是过来告诉你
That, uh, my girlfriend, Mary, thinks
那个 我女朋友 玛丽
I should stop hanging around outside your window.
不让我在你窗外瞎晃悠
Something about missing our anniversary
是因为我错过了我们的纪念日
to watch you drink coffee.
就为了看你喝咖啡
But that was such a fun morning.
但那天早上还真是有趣
Wasn't it?
有趣吧
You know, I never had a friend like you before.
我以前从未有过你这样的朋友
You've always made me feel included.
你总是让我觉得我被人关怀着
I'm so grateful for that.
为此我对你感激不尽
I, uh -- I brought your robe back.
我把你的长袍拿回来了
Why do you have my robe?
为什么我的长袍在你那儿
Must have got mixed in with my mail.
肯定是跟我的信件混在一起了
Why do we have to get dressed up for your damn birthday party?
我们为什么要盛装出席你那破生日派对
I'm out.
我退出
Dad, the ladies are gonna be all over you.
爸 姑娘们会围着你转的
Okay, I'm in, but we have to stop for condoms.
那我加入 但是我们别用安全套了
What? What? What?
什么 什么 什么
F.Y.I., Junebug,
告诉你 小茱虫
my cousin Pootie is passing through town,
我堂弟普迪要路过镇子
and after the party,
派对过后
I'm gonna hitch a ride with Poots
我要和小普一起搭车
to his place down in the keys.
去他弗罗里达群岛的家里
I'm gonna spend a few weeks down there
我要在那里待上几周
while my health is still good.
趁现在我身体还健康
But, dad, you live here.
但是 爸爸 你住在这
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
You're such a great daughter.
你真是个好女儿
You take such good care of me.
把我照顾得这么好
Not a day goes by that I don't wish your mother was here
我没有一天不希望你妈妈还在世
so she could see what a wonderful woman you've become.
这样她就能看到自己的女儿变得如此完美
Are you freaking out, too? Yeah.
你是不是也吓到了 是
I can't believe I married someone
我都不敢相信我娶了一个
with a family member named Pootie.
家里有人叫普迪的人
That's not why I'm freaking out.
这不是我被吓到的原因
I-I just feel like everyone is abandoning me.
我觉得所有人都要抛弃我
Ellie, Andy, Tom, and now dad?
艾莉 安迪 汤姆 现在又加上爸爸
Why are you smiling?
你为什么笑
Jules, you know how I love having
茱尔斯 你知道我一直都喜欢
all your friends and family at our house all the time.
你的朋友还有家人经常来我们家
No, you don't. I know.
不 你才不喜欢 我知道
I'm just softening you up before I make my point.
我只是在说重点之前先让你变温和一点
We do live on an island,
我们确实住在岛上
but we have different opinions on what that island should be.
但是我们对岛该是什么样子的想法不同
You see, on Grayson island, we walk around all day nude,
在格雷森之岛上 我们成天裸着走来走去
just drinking water from coconuts
每天喝着椰子汁
because it's just us.
因为就只有我们
There's a dock on Grayson island so people can come visit,
格雷森之岛上有个码头 人们可以来访
but when nighttime comes,
但每当夜幕降临
they have to get back on their boat and go.
他们就得上船离去
Coconut water gives me fruit farts.
椰子汁让我放屁都是水果味儿的
That's an important point.
这一点很重要
But you see, the problem with Jules island
但是茱尔斯之岛的问题就在于
is that there is no dock, so everyone you know
它没有码头 所以你认识的每个人
is crammed on the island all the time,
都一直挤在小岛上
and they can't get off, ever.
他们也从来都没有办法离开岛
That's why Grayson island is the best of both worlds.
这就是为什么格雷森之岛是两个世界中最棒的
You can still see all the people you care about,
你依然可以看到你关心的那些人
and we can also have more time for us.
我们也能有更多自己的时间
It'll be great. I promise.
肯定会很棒 我保证
Well, can I be the queen of Grayson island?
那我能不能做格雷森之岛的女王
Can I order you around like my naked little bitch?
我能不能像对待裸体的小婊砸一样吩咐你
At your service.
悉听尊便
Trendy nightclub...
时髦夜店
...Penny can!
扔硬币罐
Man, this party's the bee's boobs.
这派对简直精彩得像蜂腰大胸美人一样
Is this some sort of virtual hillbilly app?
这是什么乡巴佬用的虚拟的应用吗
Guys, so far, this birthday rocks!
伙计们 这个生日爽翻了
I get to spend time with all the people
我能和我最关心的人
that I care about most... And Mary.
共度美好时光 还有玛丽
I'm ready to open some presents.
我准备好拆礼物了
Where you hiding them?
你们把礼物藏在哪儿了
The reason no one can ruin your birthday gift this year is...
今年谁都不会弄砸了你的礼物 因为...
This.
这个
You bought me a nightclub?
你给我买♥♥了个夜♥总♥会♥
No, this, us, tonight... is your gift.
不 我们 今晚 这是你的礼物
So no presents?
这么说来没有礼物
I got weed.
我有大♥麻♥
What?
什么
Jules, hear me out, okay?
茱尔斯 好好听我说
We start your party drinking here,
我们在这里喝派对酒
where you have the power to make any one of us dance
你有权利让我们中的任意一个人
with anyone else in the style of your choosing.
和另外一个人跳舞 舞种随便你选
Travis slow dances with me.
崔维斯跟我跳慢步舞
Saw that coming.
我预料到了
Then it's off to the beach for a bonfire,
然后我们去海边点篝火
where, one by one, we each tell you
在那里 我们一个接一个地告诉你
our biggest personal problem,
我们最大的私人问题
and then we have to listen while you tell us how to fix it.
然后我们就乖乖听你告诉我们怎么处理
Well, that is the best gift for me. And you!
这真是我收到的最大的礼物 还有大家
4 a.m., we all go to a diner for pancakes,
凌晨四点 我们都去餐馆吃薄煎饼
where we all give toasts to you.
在那儿我们为你祝酒
Grayson had us type out our toasts beforehand
格雷森事先给我们打印了祝酒词
in case you need to rewrite them.
以防你需要重新写一遍
Who wants a drink?
谁想喝一杯
Me. I do! Me!
我 我想 我
Why aren't Jelly and Tank head drinking?
为什么软蛋和榆木脑袋不喝酒
You're not pregnant again, are you?
你不是又怀孕了吧 是不是
No.
没有
I mean, honestly, maybe. I don't know. Who knows?
说真的 也许是吧 我不知道 谁知道呢
We have been hitting it pretty hard lately.
最近我们一直超级努力
So, what's going on?
然后呢
Just that -- that rich, old investor
那个有钱的老投资者
that wanted to meet with Trav about the winebulance,
想跟小崔谈谈酒护车的生意
he wants to franchise it.
他想获得经销权
And he's in South Carolina.
并且他在南卡罗莱纳州
He wants us to relocate there.
他想让我们搬到那儿
There's actually, uh, an investor meeting tomorrow morning,
实际上明天早上有一场投资者会议
So we're gonna have to leave tonight.
所以我们今晚就得出发
Get me big chuck, please. No.
快给我大查克 不
Yes. Okay.
就要 好吧
Chuck is dead.
大查克死了
This party is over.
这场派对结束了
I want to go home.
我要回家
They're taking the chair. I know you're sad,
他们要拿走椅子 我知道你很难过
but do you have to be sad about each item?
但是你有必要对每件东西都感伤吗
They're taking the other chair.
他们要把另外一把椅子也拿走
I thought we'd still be at your birthday.
我们不是应该还在为你庆生呢吗
Who moves at night? This is insane.
谁会在晚上搬家 简直疯了
Sweetie, we're moving,
亲爱的 我们是要搬家了
but I'm never gonna be out of your life.
但我不会搬出你的生活
Before I met you, I was so closed-off,
在我遇见你之前 我非常自我封闭
and you got me to open up and care about other people.
你让我敞开胸怀 去关心别人
I will always hate you for that.
为此我会一直怀恨在心的
But I'll always love you for it.
但我也爱你这样
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表