剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, yoga in five.
一会有瑜伽课
We need you to carry our mats.
你得替我们拿瑜伽毯
At your service!
遵命
Dad, are you here?
爸 你在家吗
Shoot. I could've sworn he said
干 早就我就说他说过
he'd be here eating butterscotch and watching "Blue Bloods".
他会在家吃奶糖看《警♥察♥世家》了
Just like you could've sworn he was at the V.F.W.
就像你会说他去参加战友会
or the boot barn or the hardware store?
在靴子店还是在五金店
You keep taking me places, and he's not there.
你不断地说各种地方 但他都不在
Marlo's! Oh, of course!
马洛家 显然是那里
This is the time of day
现在这时候
he always gets a hankering for fro-yo.
正是他想喝冰冻酸奶的时候
Okay, stop it. I'm calling the police.
够了 我要报♥警♥
Jules, stop.
茱尔斯 别
Your dad's fine, and I know where he is.
你♥爸♥没事 我知道他在哪
And this time, I'm not just stalling or intentionally wasting time
这次 我绝不像上两个小时那样
like I have been for the last two hours.
来回转悠故意拖延时间
You've been taking me on an angry goose chase?
难道你前面一直在带我白费力气吗
No, I've been taking you on a wild-goose chase.
没 我是在带着你追野鹅
That's not a thing. Why would anyone chase a wild goose?
根本就没这说法 谁会去追野鹅
Why would anyone chase an angry goose?
那谁会去追愤怒之鹅
Because they stole your corn.
因为它们偷吃了你的玉米
Jules, can you just trust me?
茱尔斯 再相信我一回
Drive. I have a lot to unload today.
开车 今天我有好多事要发泄
Ellie...
艾莉
I can't. Can't what?
我不能 不能什么
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这么做了
After I left the pub, Laurie called
我离开酒吧之后 劳里打电♥话♥
to finish the angel Goodperson story.
说完了"好人"的故事
If she's sharing things with me,
要是她把事情讲给我听了
how can I share with someone else?
我还怎么能背着她跟别人敞开心扉呢
Don't say it.
别说
It's over.
都结束了
You don't say it's over.
你不准说结束了
I will make your whole world come crashing down.
我会狠狠地整死你
Why would you wanna do that?
你为什么要这么做
Oh. I'm sorry.
对不起
I just find threatening people relaxing.
我只是发现威胁别人能放松自己
You're right. I don't wanna keep things from Andy,
你说的对 我不想瞒着安迪
even if I have to climb on top of him to cheer him up when I'm sad.
尽管在我难过的时候也得逗他开心
You know all those deep, personal things I told you?
你知道我跟你说的那些私密事吗
I will never forget them.
我永远不会忘
I was gonna say,
我本来想要说
Do you know all the deep, personal things I told you?
你知道我跟你说的那些私密事吗
Forget them, or so help me God,
全都忘了 不然的话
I will catfish you again.
我会再掉你上钩一次的
That was you?!
那是你
Oh, well, well. If it isn't the Alpha Bitches.
这不是黑寡妇们嘛
Go away.
滚一边
High school me would've already destroyed you,
高中时的我都能轻易灭了你们
dismantling your bitch pack
挫挫你们的婊♥子♥气焰
and claiming your scattered, newly orphaned bitches as my own.
然后我亲自称呼你们为弱鸡新生婊
Oh, no! Don't kill her, please. Please.
不 别杀她 求你们了
But I'm a mom now,
我现在是个母亲
and now my baby is old enough to go outside --
我的宝宝也是时候走出屋外
He's gotten his cradle cap and baby acne under control.
他的乳痂和粉刺也都已经好了
And I'm in the market for a new mom friend.
我也想找妈妈朋友
You wanna join our cool yoga group?
你想加入我们酷炫的瑜伽团体吗
No. I'm looking for someone who's actually cool.
不想 我想找的是真正酷炫的人
You know, fun, considerate,
风趣 体贴
and self-confident enough that they don't need to parade around
足够自信 用不着大摇大摆地走在路上
like some pompous, snooty-ass bitch
哪像那些傲慢自负的婊♥子♥
who is so shallow and obnoxious
心胸狭隘 令人生厌
that it makes me wanna reach around from behind
都想让我亲自走到她们身后
and choke her with her own badly installed implants.
拿她们那两团假硅胶呛死她们自己
So I'm gonna be over there doing some yoga'ing
我就在那做些瑜伽
and if anyone fits that description,
要是谁满足刚刚那描述
come and join me.
就来加入我
Sorry, baby.
抱歉 宝贝
She means me.
她说的是我
See ya!
拜拜
Hey, what do you know?
你知道吗
Vacant spot in the Leahs... A Tom...
莉亚团队缺了个人 汤姆
This just makes sense.
刚好吻合
Why'd you bring me to the park?
你为什么带我来公园
Well, Jules, you like to be involved
茱尔斯 你总是喜欢介入到
in the lives of the people you love.
你爱的人的生活中去
Very, very involved -- like the time you left
极度介入 就像上次那晚
step-by-step instructions for Trav on the night he lost his virginity.
你一步步指导小崔怎么破处
I wanted him to feel I was right there by his side.
我就是想让他知道我在他身边支持他
Sometimes, when a person is making a big step,
有的时候 当一个人想要迈一大步
trying something a little difficult,
尝试些有点困难的事
well, sometimes they're not ready to share with other people.
可有时候他们还暂时不打算告诉其他人
Why is my dad holding hands with that stranger?
为什么我爸握着那个陌生人的手
Is she trying to steal his watch?
她是想偷他的表吗
Jules, your dad is on a date.
茱尔斯 你♥爸♥在约会
My dad is on a date?
我爸在约会
He's still trying to get to know her.
他还在努力了解她
He wanted to take some time and work some stuff out, but...
他想花些时间好好了解对方 但是...
then you started to pry and ask questions
你就开始不断地问东问西
and forced us to go on playdates together, so...
逼着我们俩男人一起出去玩 所以...
Chick and I made a plan to play along.
我和奇克进行了合作
You know, you doing all that for my dad,
你所做的一切都是为我爸
making a plan and having his back...
做了个计划 在背后支持他
that's best buddy stuff.
这才是好兄弟干的事
Don't be ridiculous. Jules, seriously?
别胡说了 茱尔斯 你不是吧
I had a cup of coffee and some wine.
我喝了杯咖啡 还喝了点红酒
I'm gonna find you a bathroom. No, no, no.
我带你去找厕所 不不不
Shh, shh. I don't wanna miss this.
我不想错过这场景
Okay, maybe I need a bush.
好吧 我得找片树丛躲着
Or a cup. Get me a cup. Okay, I'm gonna walk away.
或者给我个杯子 行 我现在就走人
Yeah, no, get me a cup. Come back!
不 给我个杯子 回来
Oh. Travis.
崔维斯
Ellie. Hi.
艾莉 你好
Hi. What are you up to? How are you?
你好 最近在忙什么呀 你好呀
Oh. I'm well.
我挺好的
Um, getting in the zone at work.
工作中逐渐有了状态
You know. And you?
你懂的 你呢
The-- the-- the winebulance?
送酒的生意呢
No complaints. I'm just, um...
零投诉 我只是...
Here to get, uh...takeout.
我只是来买♥♥外卖♥♥的
It was good to see you.
很高兴见到你
And you.
我也是
Hey, maybe sometime we could...
也许我俩找个时间...
Don't.
别
Just don't.
别这样
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表