剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I'm Andy Torres. I'm glad to meet you.
我是安迪·托瑞斯 幸会
I appreciate the opportunity to meet with this fine company.
能有机会拜访贵公♥司♥ 我深感荣幸
That's perfect!
完美
You are now ready to meet... Mrs. Worthington.
你终于能去见沃辛顿女士了
Wow! Mrs. Worthington.
棒 沃辛顿女士诶
Who's that?
她是谁啊
Don't be late...Or else.
别迟到 否则
Or else what?
否则什么
I don't know. I just thought it would sound good.
我说着玩的 感觉特带劲
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Dude!
伙计
Seriously?
真的假的
Oh, so now...What? I don't know you're dating...
怎么 你现在是脚踏
Three doctors?
三只船咯
Of course not.
当然不是啦
Hey, Tom, are you a slightly different hue?
汤姆 你这肤色有点变化啊
It's called bronzer. You should look into it, paste face.
这叫古铜色 涨姿势了吧 面团脸
What's that?
这什么
He's smooth. I'll give him that.
不得不说 他真是有一手
No, he is not! What are you talking about? This is insane.
什么 他有个毛 你疯了吧
I honestly don't even know if it could get weirder.
真是让人看醉了
Tom?
汤姆
Dr. L.! Dr. K.!
L和K医生啊
What are you doing with her?
你和她什么关系
Wait. Why do you care? Tom's with me.
等下 这与你何干 汤姆是我的
E-easy, girls. There's plenty of Tom to go around.
两位别吵 汤姆玩得转你们仨
We can just, uh, work together.
我们完全可以合作嘛
oh,hell,no! Uh, okay.
去死吧 好了
Easy. Um, he is with me, okay?
别这样 他是我的 好吗
Why are they taking their jewelry off?
她们卸首饰干嘛啊
'Cause that's the last stop before a catfight.
那是大乱斗的前奏
Come on, they're not gonna....
什么 她们不会...
No, he's mine!
不 他是我的
They are. Fascinating.
她们真打起来了 有意思
You secured the perimeter,
你光顾着防守外♥围♥
but you forgot the hole in the hull.
却忽视了船舱里的洞
Damn! Bobby's toilet!
妈蛋 鲍比的马桶
That's not bobby's toilet.
那不是鲍比的马桶吧
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
你就自我安慰吧
Well,I'm the captain now!
反正现在我是船长啦
And you better get off my boat or...
你最好滚下我的船 不然...
or the glasses get it!
不然就和你的墨镜说拜拜吧
Easy. Those are my Jackie O's.
悠着点 这可是我的Jackie O墨镜
Put them down.
给我放下
All right, start snapping strings.
以牙还牙 开始崩弦
Oh, no, no, no, no. I-I need that for ballads.
别 停手 我写歌♥还要用呢
Knife took out a trailer tire!
看 刀把轮胎扎破了
It's okay. We'll just dip a few inches.
没事的 我们最多下陷一点点
It shouldn't compromise
不会对船的整体结构
the structural integrity of the boat.
造成什么影响的
The boat has no integrity!
这船有个毛结构
Hello?
有人吗
I'm -- I'm here to see Mrs. Worthington.
我是来找沃辛顿女士的
I'm Mrs. Worthington.
我就是
Jules?
茱尔斯
Let's begin your interview.
我们开始面试吧
Have a seat, Andy.
请坐 安迪
Interview simulation. I get it.
模拟面试嘛 我懂
Why should I hire you?
我为什么要雇佣你
I'm an intelligent, goal-oriented team player
我睿智 有进取心 善于合作
who delivers bottom line results and great watercooler chitchat.
工作能力一级棒 又与人为善
I can hire somebody half your age for half the salary.
我花一半的钱就能雇到比你年轻一倍的人
Short-term gain,
蝇头小利而已
while my experience pays off more in the long run.
而我的经验能为贵公♥司♥提供强有力的支持
Your greatest skill?
你的强项是
A mix of charm and smarts I call "Charts."
我集魅力与智慧于一身 简称"魅慧"
Greatest weakness. Work too hard, care too much.
致命弱点呢 工作太奋力 心重
I want to rip off your suit and get freaky on the floor.
我想让你脱♥光♥ 在地上表演一番
I respect you, but let's remain professional.
我尊重您的决定 但我们还是别跑题了
Well...I'm impressed.
好吧 你挺不错的
You seem ready for the long hours and the late nights
看来你已然准备好加班开夜车
to make Worthington Inc. the best...
致力于让沃辛顿公♥司♥成为最佳的...
What does this company do?
我们这公♥司♥是做什么的
We never decided.
还没确定呢
That's a crappy business model.
搞什么啊
Andy, are you okay?
安迪 你还好吗
Doing great. Ahh. Except that the room's on fire,
很好 不过屋里热焰滚滚
And the ground is shaking and the walls are closing in,
大地在震动 墙壁在向我逼近
and they're gonna crush my bones!
它们会碾碎我的骨头的
"You cannot stop my evil plan...
"你无法阻止我邪恶的计划...
awesome man."
好人"
"I know. I am a tremendous coward."
"我知道 我是个怂到爆的懦夫"
"That hurt my feelings."
"我自尊心受挫了"
Andy?
安迪
Andy, are you in the fort?
安迪 你在里面吗
No. Sounds like you are.
不在 听声音你就在里面
There's a, uh, problem with the acoustics
这房♥子不知道咋回事
in this, uh, house.
传声有问题
You know, someone should really take a look at that.
真该找人修修了
I lied. I really am in the fort.
我扯谎了 我是在里面
Thanks for coming clean.
谢谢你的坦白
Andy, I'm worried about you.
安迪 我很担心你
I don't know why you freaked out.
你咋突然就崩溃了
You were doing so great and...
刚才还好好的 你突然就....
Dude, is that an easy bake oven?
那是玩具烤箱吗
Yeah. I found it in the attic.
没错 我在阁楼上发现的
My super tasty mini cakes will be ready soon.
我香气四溢的迷你小蛋糕即将出炉
Yeah, you walked into the office with confidence and poised,
好吧 你进办公室时既自信又镇定
and -- oh, my god. What's taking so long? I want a mini cake.
神呐 咋还没烤好 我也想要小蛋糕
That was unexpected.
万万没想到啊
Yeah.
是啊
This vessel was not terribly stable.
这艘船不是很稳固
No.
对
Kind of amazing it held up as long as it did.
能坚持那么长时间也挺了不起的
Yeah.
是的
What's your problem?
你是什么毛病
I don't have a problem.
我没有毛病
I just witnessed the total destruction
我刚刚目睹了你的破烂避难所
of your lame hideout.
被彻底摧毁
I'm pleased.
我很高兴
There are a thousand places you could've gone in town
镇上有那么多地方可以让你用来
to be alone.
一个人待着
Why'd you have to take mine?
你为什么非要抢我的
Do not hit me in the back of the head
不要朝我的后脑勺
with a w--
扔水...
The first you freaked out,
你第一次崩溃时
you were afraid that you couldn't find a job.
是因为你害怕找不到工作
That one makes sense.
那可以理解
But then in the office, you were doing so good.
但后来在办公室 你表现得那么好
And then out of nowhere, you crashed, burned,
结果忽然间 你又崩溃了
and went total ape-shizzle.
像走火入魔了一样
I felt good,
我本来感觉挺好
right up until the crash, burn, ape-shizzle.
在我崩溃然后走火入魔之前
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
You -- you were telling me I was doing great,
你对我说我表现得很好
and I was -- I was ready to put in the long hours
说我已经做好了加班的准备
and...the late nights.
还有...开夜车
The long hours and the late nights
加班和开夜车
away from home,
离开家
and all this of this...
离开所有这些
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表