剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Are you chewing imaginary gummy bears?
你在嚼想象中的小熊软糖吗
So, you really want me to leave?
所以你真的想我走
No!
才不是
The thought of you moving aw--
一想到你要搬...
I can't even say it!
我都说不出口
Well, then, so why did you?
那你为啥要赶我走
It would be awful for me if you moved aw--
你搬走就对我是个坏消息
but it may be great for you.
但对你是好事
Buddy, you're living on a land boat,
哥们儿 你住在一艘岸上的船里
stuck in a rut.
生活无聊透顶
This town is holding you back.
这个镇子困住了我
Bobby, I hang out with you here every day,
鲍比 我每天来找你玩
and we have a few beers and some laughs, and I love it.
我喜欢这种大口喝酒大声谈笑的感觉
But you know what the best part of my day is?
可你知道我每天最幸福的是什么吗
The 10 seconds from when I pull into this lot
从我停下车到走上你的船
to when I get to your boat.
这十秒钟
Because I think maybe I-I'll climb up
我想说不定我爬上来以后
and you won't be here.
发现你不在
No goodbyes, just... left.
不说再见 就那么离开
I don't know much, but I know that.
我懂的不多 不过知道那个
Is that "Good Will Hunting"?
这是《心灵捕手》里的词吗
Yeah, I wrote it on my hand.
对 我写到手上了
I -- I want big things for you.
我希望你大有成就
And it'll be hard shaking up your life and moving aw--
改变生活离开这里很难
but sometimes doing the hard thing
可是有时候那些难事
gets you to where you need to be.
能帮助你成为你要成为的人
I just want the best for you.
我只是希望你好
Come on. Jules, I can't.
加油 茱尔斯 我做不到
You can.
你可以的
No! Oh, here she is!
不行 她在这
It's okay. Just the dad!
没事 孩子他爹
Oh, and that's my dad.
那是我爹
And the weird neighbor.
和怪邻居
Probably a lot more coming.
可能还会有很多人来
Baby, are you okay? No!
宝贝你没事吧 有事
You killed Macho and Fancy!
你否了汉子和花
Later, okay? You're about to give birth.
这个晚点再说好吗 你要生了
No! No!
不 不
So help me, I will suck this baby back up into my body
帮我 我要把这孩子塞回肚子里
until it has a name!
直到取好名字
You better start pitching ideas.
你们快出主意啊
Uh, Peaches. Jesse.
桃桃 杰茜
That's terrible! Maryann.
太烂了 马瑞安
Wait. I got it.
等等 我知道了
It's perfect.
太棒了
Yes.
好
Oh, God! Yeah, everybody out!
老天 所有人出去
This baby is gonna shoot across the room!
这孩子要射出来了
Oh, my God! I got to push! I have to push!
天呐 我得用力 一定要用力
I have to push. I have to push, I have to push.
我要用力 要用力 要用力
You want to go hold your grandson?
要想抱一下外孙吗
Ooh, not yet.
先别了
I want to make sure I get all this.
我得先把这个录好
Bobby.
鲍比
Mindblowing!
太完美了
Hey, Bobby. You here?
鲍比 你在吗
Bobby?
鲍比
You did it.
你做到了
You beautiful son of a bitch, you did it. Ha!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 你做到了
What?
你说啥
Bobby, I thought you were gone.
鲍比 我以为你走了
Nah, I just want you to have a "good will hunting" moment.
我就想让你感受一次《心灵捕手》
He leaves tomorrow.
他明天走
I'm coming to see him every other weekend.
我会每两周来看他一次
Like divorced dad.
就像离了婚的老爸一样
Hop in, gonna get together at the bar for a little send-off.
上车 去酒吧聚一下给我送行
That's my hand you're holding.
你拉的是我的手
Oh, sorry. It's better.
不好意思 好多了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表