剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Got the phone records. I didn't kill anybody.
有通话记录 我没杀人
You saying that ain't quite good enough for us, Rick.
这说辞我们可不太满意 瑞克
She called me. You're right. Yeah, we know.
是 她是打给过我 我们知道
She was crying about her family.
她哭诉她的家庭
So you head over there thinking she's vulnerable,
所以你就觉得她很脆弱
up for some easy play?
可以轻易上手了
That is not why I went to her house.
我不是因为那样才去她家的
Then, why'd you go, genius, the night of the murders?
聪明人 那么案发当晚你为什么要去
'Cause she was crying and I wanted to make sure she was okay.
因为她哭了 我想确定她没事
She was a really sweet girl. You know, I...
她真的是个好女孩 我...
Don't say you liked her.
别说你喜欢她
I kind of got attached, okay?
我有点喜欢她
Kim was a good person.
金是个好人
Maybe she was a little depressed,
也许她有点沮丧
but her parents, like, ignored her.
可是她的父母忽视她
Sounds like you're defending her, Rick.
听起来你在维护她 瑞克
Why would you have to defend Kim?
为什么你要维护金
Like I said, she was depressed.
就像我说的那样 她很沮丧
Get rid these danm computers.
把这些该死的电脑扔了
I'm sorry, Adam.
我很抱歉 亚当
I'm sorry, Kim.
我很抱歉 金
It's okay, mom.
没关系 妈妈
No.
不
No, honey.
不 亲爱的
You don't have to tell your mother
你没必要告诉你妈
that putting you, putting all of us in da...
把你 把我们都置于危...
Dad, stop!
爸爸 别说了
Don't let your daughter think this is okay.
别让女儿觉得这样没什么
I went on the site thinking...
我上了那个网站 想...
maybe I'd connect with some old friends.
也许我应该联♥系♥几个老朋友
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
And... I went to make my profile and
我去填了资料
all of the pictures of me were...
我所有的照片都...
And I don't want to be this person
我不想变成这种人
whose husband doesn't think she's appealing anymore,
她的老公觉得她魅力不再
and her kids think she's boring and annoying,
她的孩子觉得她很无聊 又烦人
so...
所以...
I used to look like you.
我曾经也像你一样
I used to be so happy and vibrant like you.
像你一样开开心心 充满活力
Is that what you think?
你就是这么想的吗
That I'm happy?
我很开心
Well, yes.
是的
You don't know me.
你不了解我
Only Romeo really knows me.
只有罗密欧真正了解我
Honey?
亲爱的
Kim had a gun?
金有枪
She tried to talk to me sometimes
她有时候试图告诉我
about how...
她有...
bad she felt.
多么难过
And I only made things worse.
我却只会火上浇油
I could have helped her and...
我本来可以帮她的
Maybe the Jacobis would have lived.
也许雅各比一家就不会死
Lil, I heard.
阿莉 我听说了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I need to be here.
我要留在这里
Keep busy.
让自己忙碌一点
Kim!
金
Come with me.
跟我来
Sit here. It'll be a while.
坐这里吧 得有一会儿
Ever read Romeo and Juliet?
读过《罗密欧与朱丽叶》吗
Crazy kids, those two.
他们俩都是疯狂的孩子
Do anything for love.
为了爱可以做任何事
Kind of like you.
有点像你
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, Rick saw you with the gun.
瑞克看到你拿着枪
Gun?
枪
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Is that the real reason you can't remember?
这是你记不得的真正原因吗
'Cause you don't want to?
因为你根本不想记得
Why are you saying this?
你为什么这样说
I would never do anything bad to them.
我决不会做出任何对他们不利的事
Your mom put your photo on the Internet,
你妈妈把你的照片放在网上
pretended to be you.
假装是你
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
Your family didn't know you.
你家人不理解你
They didn't even try.
他们甚至没有试着理解你
I didn't hate my family. I wouldn't hurt them.
我不恨我的家人 我不会伤害他们
No?
不会吗
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I wanted to hurt myself...
我想要伤害的是我自己...
not them.
不是他们
Kim.
金
Kim.
金
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Adam!
亚当
What?
怎么了
I thought it was locked up.
我以为你把它锁起来了
There was someone in the house, so I took it out.
屋里有人 所以我把它拿出来了
Kim, sweetheart...
金 亲爱的...
Stuart, go to your room.
斯图尔特 去你的房♥间
No, let him stay.
不 让他留下
We can't stand to watch
我们不能眼睁睁看着
the two people we love most in the world tear each other apart.
我们最爱的两个人互相伤害
So you're tired from work
所以你工作辛苦
or you need work.
而你需要工作
Is that more important than our family?
难道比我们的家庭还重要吗
Fix your problem.
把问题解决了吧
It's not that simple, Kim.
没那么简单 金
We were happy before once.
我们曾经很快乐
Remember that time in Cincinnati?
还记得在辛辛那提的时光吗
The tornado.
那场龙♥卷♥风♥
Maybe we should make some popcorn.
也许我们应该做点爆米花
That's a good idea.
好主意
I'll do it.
我来做
I know where it is.
我知道放在哪里
Dad!
爸爸
You saw him, Kim.
你看到他了 金
You know who he is, don't you?
你知道他是谁 对吗
Who is he?
他是谁
You're not going to take her from me.
你们不能把她从我身边带走
Not again.
这次不会了
I'll kill her before I let you do it.
我宁可杀了她也让你们夺走她
I'll kill all of you.
我会杀掉你们所有人
No one's going to get hurt, Ed.
没有人会受到伤害 艾德
We're going to work it out.
我们会把问题圆♥满♥解决
Shut up!
闭嘴
Put your handcuffs on now.
马上戴上你们的手铐
Cuff yourselves to the door.
把你们自己铐在门上
You, file cabinet.
你 铐在文件柜上
You, take the keys! Now!
你 把钥匙拿过来 马上
Come on. Let's go, lady.
动作快点 小姐
Get his keys! I'm going as fast as I can.
拿上他的钥匙 我已经尽快了
I said shut up!
我说闭嘴
Listen to me, Ed.
听我说 艾德
I want to help you.
我想帮你
I don't want anyone getting hurt. You understand?
我不想任何人受伤 你明白吗
Give me the keys now.
马上给我钥匙
Get me a helicopter on the roof.
给我在屋顶停架直升飞机
I can make that happen,
我能办到
but it's going to take time.
但是需要时间
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表