剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Do you really miss him,
你真的想他吗
you mean it?
真的吗
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么那么看我
He had photos of Johnny Burrell?
他有约翰尼·布雷尔的照片
Thumb in his mouth... same way Clay was found.
拇指放在嘴里 跟克雷被发现时一样
You never came forward with those photos?
你从没说出过照片的事
They had enough to convict him.
他们有足够证据给他定罪了
I was trying to protect my friend.
我只是想保护我的朋友
I never wanted Linda to see those, so I destroyed them.
我不希望琳达看到那些照片 所以我销毁了
You never told her.
你没跟她说过
I told her...
我跟她说
to never let her son go near Mitch again.
永远别让她儿子再靠近米切
Hathaway?
海瑟维
You leave my wife alone.
你别去骚扰我妻子
You twisted, lying sack of crap. Wasting our time.
你个撒谎的变♥态♥ 浪费我们的时间
What?
什么
You're no better than the garbage you kill.
你不比你杀的那些"垃圾"强
What're you talking about?
你在说什么
I know what you did--
我知道你做了什么
those photos you took of Johnny Burrell, sucking his thumb.
你拍下约翰尼·布雷尔吮拇指的照片
What?
什么
Photos?
什么照片
Your wife found them in the bathroom, Mitch.
你妻子在浴室里发现的 米切
Remember?
想起来了吗
No, no.
不不
You wonder why she turned on you, you psychopath...
你还不明白她为什么背弃了你 你个变♥态♥
There's a lot of things not adding up, Johnny.
有很多事说不通 约翰尼
Things you never told us.
你没告诉我们的事
Anyone.
也没告诉任何人
We can understand why,
我们能理解
how painful it is to admit.
承认一定很痛苦
Admit what? What Mitch Hathaway did to you.
承认什么 米切·海瑟维对你做的事
I don't know what you mean. He didn't do anything to me.
我不懂你的意思 他没对我做什么
If you don't deal with this now,
如果你现在不去面对
eventually, it'll just eat you alive.
早晚会被它侵蚀
No. You got the wrong guy. You think you're strong,
不 你们怪错人了 你以为自己很坚强
it's all in the past.
那事都过去了
Then one day you wake up, you just can't get out of bed.
可有天你醒来 却连起床的精神都没有
Or worse, you do the same thing to somebody else.
或者更糟 你去那样伤害别人
Even your own kid. No. That's not me.
甚至你自己的孩子 我不是那种人
Johnny, we need your help here.
约翰尼 帮帮我们
We know what Hathaway liked.
我们知道海瑟维喜欢什么
What he did to you... The photos he took of you.
他对你做了什么 他拍的你的照片
What-what photos?
什么照片
The ones of you in bed, sleeping with your thumb in your mouth.
就是你躺在床上 吮着拇指入睡的那些
Posed just like his son Clay after he killed him.
就像他杀死他儿子克雷后给他摆出的姿势
It's okay, you can tell us. No, it's not okay!
没事 你可以告诉我们 怎么没事
All right it never was. And I don't care what you think.
根本不是没事 我不管你们怎么想
It wasn't Mr. Hathaway who took the photos.
拍照片的不是海瑟维先生
Go to sleep, son.
睡吧 儿子
Night, daddy.
晚安 爸爸
It was your father who took those pictures?
是你♥爸♥爸拍了那些照片
I swear my father never touched me in that way.
我发誓 我爸爸没那么碰过我
Maybe because you were his own son.
或许是因为你是他儿子
You were off-limits.
你不能碰
But Clay wasn't so lucky.
克雷就不那么幸运了
Yeah? Rush.
嗯 我是拉什
What? I need a marked car to go to 8th and Walnut.
什么 派警车去第八大街和沃纳特大街街口
Okay, Cliff Burrell.
克里夫·布雷尔
Just send the car over and meet me there. Right now? Where?
派车过去 我们到那儿见 现在 在哪
What do you mean? Why not?
什么意思 怎么不行
Hang up. What?
挂断 什么
Hang up.
挂断
Hathaway just took Cliff Burrell
海瑟维把克里夫·布雷尔
up to the roof of the building where he works.
带上了他工作的大楼的屋顶
What?
什么
Boss said swat is en route. That ain't possible.
老大说特警队已经在赶往那里了 不可能
How the hell could Hathaway have known it was Burrell?
海瑟维是怎么知道是布雷尔的
Scotty?
史考特
I told him about the pictures Tara found.
我跟他说了塔拉找到照片的事
I thought it was him.
我以为是他
We got to go.
我们走吧
Go to the edge. Go to the edge. Please, please.
去边上 过去 求你 别这样
Move!
快点
Move!
过去
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭上嘴
Shut up!
别叫唤了
Mitch!
米切
Mitch, it's me.
米切 是我
It's me, detective Valens. That's fine right there, detective.
瓦伦斯探员 别往前了 探员
I know it wasn't you, Mitch.
我知道不是你 米切
I'm on your side here.
我是你这边的
I gave up believing anybody was on my side a long time ago.
我早就不相信有人会站在我这边了
Understood, but listen to me now.
我懂 但你听我说
You don't put down that gun and step back,
你如果不放下枪 退回去
these guys are going to put a bullet in your brain.
他们会打死你的
I don't plan on walking off this roof alive.
我本来就没打算活着从屋顶下去
But I'm taking this piece of garbage with me.
但我要这个垃圾给我陪葬
Please, please! Shut up!
求你了 闭嘴
I know you want to kill him, Mitch. I understand, I do, but...
我知道你想杀他 米切 我懂
you don't want to die this way.
但你不想这么死去的
He killed my son.
他杀了我儿子
He planted those photos, he turned my wife against me.
他栽赃照片 让我们夫妻反♥目♥
Mitch...
米切
Tell him what you did.
告诉他你做了什么
I want to know before you die. Tell him what you did.
你死前我要知道 说出来
Tell him! Tell him damn it!
说啊 说啊
Mitch, this won't bring your son back.
米切 你这么做儿子也不会回来
Oh, you're going to die, you're going to die.
你要死了 你要死了
Stop! Mitch! No!
住手 米切 别啊
Stop!
住手
Stop! Easy, Mitch!
住手 别激动 米切
Tara.
塔拉
He did this.
是他干的
To Clay.
是他害死了克雷
To us.
是他害了我们
I'm sorry, Mitch.
对不起 米切
I'm so sorry I didn't believe you.
对不起我没相信你
I let you down.
我辜负了你
But I lost him.
我失去了他
I looked away.
我没留神
I never should have looked away.
我不该大意的
No, this is not your fault, Mitch.
这不是你的错 米切
Don't do this, Mitch.
别这么做 米切
Oh, please,
求你了
don't do this.
别这么做
I need you.
我需要你
Do you know I never stopped loving you?
知道吗 我从没停止爱你
Me, too.
我也是
Me, too.
我也是
Cliff, just...
克里夫
tell the truth.
把真♥相♥说出来吧
We know how you watched his son while he slept, took pictures of him.
我们知道你看着你儿子睡觉 拍他的照片
I... I'm so sorry...
对不起
But you couldn't touch Johnny, 'cause he was yours.
你不能碰约翰尼 他是你儿子
I swore I never would.
我不会那么做的
So you took mine.
所以你就杀了我儿子
You took my boy from me.
你夺走了我儿子
I fought it for...
好久以来
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表