剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Will he ask me or won't he?
他会不会邀请我啊
Maddy?
麦迪
Hey, Michael.
迈克
I wanted to ask you something.
我想问你点事
Um, about the Valentine's dance?
关于情人节舞会
Yeah?
怎么了
Do you wanna be like...
你愿不愿意...
you know, like... Your date?
就是... 做你的舞伴吗
If someone already asked, just...
如果有人邀请你了...
No.
没有
Forget it.
那算了
I mean, no, nobody asked.
我是说 还没人邀请我
You sure you wanna go with me?
你确定你想跟我一起吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure.
嗯 我确定
Then...yes.
那就定下了
I'm late for first period, but I...
我第一节已经晚了
I'll see ya later?
等会见吧
See ya.
回见
"But to whom can I be responsible
如果你对我视而不见
when you refuse to see me?"
我又怎么能承担起责任
Help!
救人啊
Somebody! Help!
谁来帮帮忙
You're okay.
你会没事的
You're okay, you're okay.
没事了 你没事了
ADA Thomas stopped by.
助理检察官托马斯来了一趟
Asked about you, Scotty.
问起了你 史考特
Yeah. What about?
问什么了
Just asked about you.
就是随口一问
She's hot.
她挺靓的
If you like that type.
如果你喜欢这个类型
And what type is that exactly?
那到底是什么类型呢
Ballbuster.
女王
Like I said, smokin'.
就像我说的 超级靓
That ballbusting neighbor
你那凶神恶煞的邻居
still giving you grief about that basketball?
还为了篮球的事找你麻烦吗
Way past grief. Oh yeah? Do tell.
早就不是麻烦了 是吗 分享一下
Another one bites the dust.
又一个拜倒在石榴裙下的
Get out while you still got time.
趁着陷得不深 赶紧抽身吧
Thinkin' long term on this one, Nick?
打算长♥期♥发展吗 尼克
He got tickets to the ballet.
他都买♥♥了芭蕾舞的票
Sensitive guy. You like that?
感性的男人 你喜欢不
Yeah. Don't be late. Again.
别再迟到了
Toni gets it. Life of a cop.
托妮明白的 警♥察♥嘛
Where's Miller?
米勒去哪了
Storage. Been mopin' all morning.
贮藏室 一早上都在找东西
Oh, yeah? What's up?
是吗 怎么了啊
Probably hormones.
估计是荷尔蒙吧
Hormones?
荷尔蒙
Yeah, you know, that female cycle thing.
就是女性生理周期什么的
Sensitive guy.
敏感的男人
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了嘛
Cold job?
悬案吗
Skill Jones.
希尔·琼斯
Knew him, so to speak.
算是认识他吧
That right? I was working undercover.
怎么说 我当时在做卧底
Doing drug buys in North Philly.
调查费城北的毒品交易
It was a lifetime ago.
很多年以前的事了
Looks like a nice kid.
看着是个好孩子
Dealer.
毒品贩子
Deep in the game.
深陷其中
I was the one who found him.
是我发现他的
Help!
救人啊
Help!
救人啊
Somebody! Help!
谁来帮帮忙啊
Look at me. Look at me, look at me,
看着我 看着我
look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我
Kid died in my arms.
他死在我怀里
He was 15.
他当时15岁
Is that why you came down here?
你就是为这事过来的吗
First time since I made murder cop.
调到凶杀科后第一次
Always wondered when I would.
一直在想我什么时候会来
So why today?
为何是今天呢
Fifth-year anniversary of his death.
是他的忌日 五年了
I found that box next to his.
我发现他的案子跟这个放在一起
Madison Reed. Chestnut Hill rich kid.
麦蒂逊·里德 栗山区的富家子弟
Both shot and killed same day,
都是同一天被枪杀的
exact same time.
时间也一样
8:03 a.m.
早上8:03
Weird.
很诡异
Jobs could be connected.
两个案子可能有关系
White girl from the burbs, dealer from the projects?
郊区的白人女孩 和贫民窟的毒贩
Seeing someone die...
眼见着人死去
...kinda changes you forever.
会改变你的一生
Yeah. It does.
是的
Don't know much about him.
不太了解他
Except his name.
除了他的名字
You need a reason to open a job.
重开案件得有个原由
No one left to speak for Skill,
会为希尔和麦蒂逊出头的人
for Madison.
都不在了
Except us.
除了我们
Maybe that's reason enough?
也许这个原由就够了
Madison Reed.
麦迪逊·里德
Shot with a .357 magnum at close range.
近距离被点357口径的马格南射杀
That's a rare weapon. Any luck tracking it down?
很罕见的枪 有什么线索吗
Turned that school inside out.
把学校翻了个遍
Got no weapon, no motive.
没发现武器 也没发现动机
Kind of crime doesn't happen in Chestnut Hill.
这种犯罪在栗山区很少有
Chalked it up to random violence.
归为偶然性暴♥力♥活动
Job went cold after a year.
一年后成了悬案
What about Skill Jones? Smalltime punk.
那希尔·琼斯呢 小混混
Theory was a drug deal gone south.
猜测是毒品交易出了岔子
Gave up on him after a few weeks.
几周后就放弃调查了
We have a last to see?
有最后见到死者的人吗
Not on Skill.
希尔没有
But another kid, Michael Ellis,
但一个叫迈克·埃利斯的孩子
saw Madison at school right before she got shot.
在她被枪杀前 在学校见过麦迪逊
Well, Scotty and I'll have a talk.
我和史考特回去找他谈谈
Madison was a straight "A" student,
麦迪逊是一名全优生
track star, student government type.
运动健将 学生领袖型的人物
What's the connect to Skill?
会有希尔有什么关系
We don't know yet.
我们还不知道
You got any informants left from your narc days?
你在缉毒组时的线人还有联♥系♥吗
Toomey Nelson.
图米·尼尔森
Crackhead, junk peddler,
吸毒 也贩毒
North Philly 411.
费城北区的线人
Can't say I don't take you anywhere nice.
别说我不带你去好地方
Least I don't go to the ballet.
至少我不去看芭蕾
Yo, wassup, dawg?
嗨 怎么样 兄弟
How ya doin'?
混得如何
Oh, damn!
见鬼了
Five-oh! Five-oh!
条子来了 条子来了
Yeah, that's right.
是的
The po-po's rollin', y'all.
警♥察♥来巡街了
Yo, baby girl, where's them stilettos and the tube top?
你怎么不♥穿♥细高跟和小抹胸了
Yeah, well...
这个嘛
I'd be respectable now.
我现在可是体面了
Says you.
你就扯吧
So, what? You the boyfriend?
这是谁 你男友
Philly Homicide, homeslice.
费城凶杀组 伙计
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表