剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Jay, you ready?
杰 你准备好了吗
Morning, sunshine.
早上好 阳光
Dude,
伙计
dig the cane, huh!
拐杖不错吧
I'm loving this thing.
我喜欢这个
When the cancer's gone, I'm gonna keep using it.
等癌症痊愈 我要继续用它
My new trademark. What's the latest?
我的新标志 最近怎么样
So far, so good.
目前为止一切都好
Out of the hospital a week now.
我已经出院一周了
Feeling better.
感觉越来越好了
Maybe you should take the day off.
也许你应该休息一天
The day you slow down is the day they beat you.
一旦你放慢脚步 别人立马超过你
But you already won, man.
但是你已经赢了 伙计
That's what my father said...
我父亲就是这么说的
before he was laid off.
在他被解雇之前
Why do you...
你为什么
why do you have a motel key?
你为什么有汽车旅馆的钥匙
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I saw the motel key.
我看见汽车旅馆的钥匙了
She kept it?
她留下钥匙了
She?
她
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Nothing. It's Caroline. Isn't it?
没什么 是卡罗琳 不是吗
Like you care. You son of a bitch.
你好像很在乎似的 你这个混♥蛋♥
What kind of companies do we like to buy?
我们要买♥♥什么样的公♥司♥
Undervalued, underappreciated.
被低估的 被轻视的
That sound like a woman we know?
听上去就像是我们认识的某个女人
She's my wife. It's your fault!
她是我妻子 都是你的错
And you're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
You stopped caring about her years ago.
你几年前就不管她了
Get out!
滚出去
Oh, yeah, since I'm the general partner, I'm buying you out.
鉴于我是普通合伙人 我将买♥♥断股权
Say hi to Harv
领失业救济金的时候
on the unemployment line.
帮我跟哈维问个好
Did your dad buy him out?
你♥爸♥爸买♥♥断了他的股权吗
He was in the works.
他是这么打算的
Papers were supposed to be signed in July.
七月应该就能签下合同
But Jay died first.
但是杰活不到七月
Look, I really gotta go pick up my son.
我真得去接儿子了
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, Tom.
谢谢 汤姆
Phil plays his cards right,
如果菲尔把握住机会
he gets the money and the girl.
他既能拿到钱还能赢得女人
And Caroline gets a new husband.
卡罗琳也会有新丈夫
One who appreciates her.
一个懂得欣赏她的人
But the clock's ticking on Phil to lose millions.
但是菲尔在接近失去百万的时刻
Suddenly, killing a dying man,
杀死一个濒死的人
makes a hell of a lot of sense.
突然就变得很有必要了
So, Phil,
菲尔
you're giving it to Jay's wife on the sly,
你和杰的妻子发生了关系
he finds out, retaliates by cutting you out of your company.
被他发现了 威胁要把你赶出公♥司♥
The company I now run?
是我现在经营的公♥司♥吗
That one?
是那个吗
You run it because you killed him for it.
你之所以能拥有它是因为你杀了他
Hey, Sherlock.
大侦探
Jay was days away from croaking.
杰的日子没剩几天了
But first he was gonna fire you.
不过他会先炒了你
And a guy like you has no problem killing a dying man.
像你这种人杀一个濒死的人根本不成问题
You don't know Jack about guys like me.
你根本就不了解我这样的人
Lot of money at stake for you and your new boyfriend,
你和你的新男友可能要损失很多钱呢
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Boyfriend? Phil. Your husband's partner.
男友 菲尔 你丈夫的拍档
Risky move. That was one night of revenge.
这是险招 那一夜是为了报复
I was trying to get Jay's attention.
我只是想引起杰的关注
Did you? Yeah.
是吗 是的
He threatened to divorce me.
他威胁要跟我离婚
But by then his heart wasn't in it anymore.
但是到那个时候他已经没这个心思了
Jay.
杰
I've been looking all over for you.
我一直在到处找你
You see the doctor?
你去看医生了吗
Said the tumor's not responding to treatment.
他说治疗方案对肿瘤不奏效
Apparently, the cancer's not interested in my winning attitude.
显然 癌症并没有响应我积极的态度
You gonna do more chemo?
你还打算做化疗吗
No. It's pointless.
不 毫无意义
I can barely remember those days.
我几乎记不起来那个时候的事了
What days?
什么时候
When Tommy was a baby.
汤米还是婴儿的时候
Our one-bedroom apartment in Fishtown.
我们还住在狒狮城一室一厅的公♥寓♥里
Jay... about Phil,
杰 关于菲尔
It was one time and it was pathetic.
只是一时冲动 原因很可悲
I'm sorry. Don't be.
我很抱歉 不用抱歉
We don't need to pretend that we have something.
我们不用假装我们之间还有感情
Maybe we never did.
也许我们从来没有过
And you...
而你...
don't have to play the role of faithful wife anymore.
也不用再扮演忠贞的妻子
I mean it. I can die alone. Jay...
真的 我可以孤独地死去 杰...
I have no right to put you through this.
我没有权利要你陪我承受这一切
Are they giving you enough medication for your pain?
你疼的时候他们给你止痛药了吗
I'm all right.
我没事
It comes and goes. I mean, I...
疼一会儿就不疼了 我是说...
I keep having these weird flashes.
我一直有这种奇怪的幻觉
With the headaches? Yeah.
一头疼就这样 是的
I'm on a beach.
我在沙滩上
The wind's blowing.
风在吹着
Sounds peaceful. No, it's not.
听上去很美 不 并非如此
I think I did something terrible.
我想我肯定干了什么坏事
First time I'd ever seen Jay give up.
我第一次见到杰会放弃
He tell you this terrible thing he did?
他告诉你他干了什么坏事吗
No.
没有
And I didn't even ask.
我也没问
We were long past sharing secrets.
我们早就不会分享彼此的秘密了
Was that your last conversation with him?
那是你和他最后一次对话吗
Yeah. Two days later he was gone.
是的 两天后他就走了
He'd given up on winning
他放弃了要战胜癌症的决心
and I'd given up on him.
而我放弃了他
We had it out over Caroline.
我们就卡罗琳的问题摊牌
He made his threat.
他就威胁我
That was that.
就是那样
You weren't worried he would follow through?
你不担心他会坚持到底吗
He didn't have the energy to buy me out.
他没精力买♥♥断我的股权
The last thing he did
他干的最后一件事
was take 175 grand from his slush fund.
是从他的非法基金里拿出十七万五千美元
He say why?
他说干什么了吗
Just that it was for a woman.
只说是为了一个女人
Maybe cancer boy was the one cheating.
也许这位癌症患者有外遇了呢
Was her name Louise?
是叫路易丝吗
No.
不是
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
How about Amelia?
那是艾米莉亚吗
That's it.
就是这个名字
Jay Dratton was suffering,
杰·德雷顿很痛苦
just like your daughter did.
和你女儿一样痛苦
And didn't you say guys like Larry Kenick
你不是说像拉里·肯尼克这样的人
should get a medal?
应该获得奖赏吗
Doesn't mean I did what he did.
并不代表我也做了和他一样的事
You had access to morphine.
你能拿到吗♥啡♥
You knew how to administer it.
也知道怎么注射吗♥啡♥
And Jay had the 175 grand you needed
而杰则能拿出十七万五千美元
to pay your hospital bills.
足够让你支付医药费
You make a deal, Amelia?
你们做了笔交易对吗 艾米莉亚
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表