剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Your secret code. Meant you left her a note.
那是你们的暗号♥ 意思是你给她留了纸条
Meet me in the woods tonight.
今晚在树林等我
You were waiting for her there.
你当时在那里等她
We were best friends. For forever and a day.
我们是好朋友 永远的好朋友
But Melanie didn't believe in forever anymore.
但梅兰妮已经不相信永远了
The bus stop. She abandoned you.
她在车站甩了你
Quite a betrayal.
背叛了你
It was.
确实是
What happened in the woods that night?
那晚在树林发生了什么
I spent my whole life trying to forget.
我一生都试图忘掉
But you couldn't.
但你做不到
We moved to an all black neighborhood,
我们搬去了一个黑人社区
a world away from Brewerytown.
远离布鲁威尔镇
And it just got easier to pretend like it never happened.
装作什么都没发生比较容易
What never happened?
什么没发生
I should have listened to Terrell.
我应该听特勒尔的
Black and white, never meant to be.
黑人就不该和白人在一起
And I have spent my entire life living like that.
我这辈子都是这么过来的
Never trusting another white person.
永远不要相信白人
We believed fireflies were fairies
我们相信萤火虫是精灵
and friendships lasted forever.
友谊可以长存
But we were wrong.
但我们都错了
Look. Fairies. Last of the season.
你瞧 精灵 夏天最后一批
Thought you didn't believe in fairies.
我还以为你不相信有精灵
I'm sorry I was mean to you at the bus stop.
对不起我在车站对你那么刻薄
Why'd you do that?
你为什么要那样
My mom said it was better to stick with your own.
我妈说最好不要和你玩
Terrell said that, too.
特勒尔也这么说
But I don't want to stick with my own.
但我不想和其他人玩
I want to be with you, Cherise.
我想和你玩 雪妮丝
Me, too, Mel.
我也是 梅
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Forever? And a day.
永远吗 永远永远
Can't keep away from that critter, can you?
你就是离不开那个臭虫 是吗
What do you want, Dale?
干什么 戴尔
I drive to this critter's house
我开车去臭虫家想吓唬她
to scare her, and what do I see?
你猜我看到了什么
This one trying to sneak off.
看到你溜出来
Thought you could get away, huh?
你以为你能跑得掉吗
I got beat because my dad thinks I spray-painted your house.
我爸打了我 因为他以为是我在你家房♥子上涂鸦
Did you? No.
是你吗 当然不是
And now the whole neighborhood's gonna
现在社区里的人都要搬走了
move out and he says it's 'cause of me.
他说都是因为我
He hates me.
他恨我
You're scaring us.
你吓到我们了
None of this would've happened if you hadn't moved here.
如果你没搬来 什么都不会发生
I wanna go home.
我想回家
Melanie, run!
梅兰妮 快跑
I heard the gunshots, and I knew, and I did nothing.
我听到了枪响 但我什么都没做
Just kept running.
只是一个劲地跑
Anyone would have.
换谁都会这样
It's my fault we were in the woods.
是我让她去树林里的
It's my fault she died.
是我害死了她
You weren't the one with the gun.
开枪的不是你
Every night I would dream about him
我每晚都梦到他
coming into my room and taking me.
到我的房♥间来要带走我
And then the dreams finally stopped.
然后这个噩梦终于结束了
Until now.
直到现在
The postcard.
因为那张明信片
Just the other night I had a dream.
前几天我做了一个梦
Melanie was with the fireflies.
梦到梅兰妮和萤火虫在一起
In a better place.
在一个更好的地方
Heaven.
天堂
We got an eyewitness who saw you shoot Melanie.
我们有目击者说看到你开枪杀了梅兰妮
That's crazy.
怎么可能
Is it?
不可能吗
Cherise didn't see me shoot nobody.
雪妮丝才没看到我开枪
Never said it was Cherise, Dale.
我可没说是雪妮丝 戴尔
You sent the postcard.
明信片是你寄的
Insurance, to keep Cherise quiet.
为了让雪妮丝闭嘴
Your old man beat the crap outta you.
你老爸把你揍得不轻
You were lookin' to get even.
你想报复
You followed Cherise into the woods
那晚你跟着雪妮丝进了树林
that night, with your father's gun.
带着你老爸的枪
I never meant to hurt...
我没想伤害任何人
Oh, cut the bull!
别说废话了
You shot at Cherise!
你冲雪妮丝开枪
To scare her.
想吓唬她
But then...she screamed...
但她开始尖叫
and I thought...I thought I killed her.
我以为我杀了她
And I panicked.
就慌了
So, you had to kill Melanie, too-- she was a witness.
所以你也得杀了梅兰妮 她是证人
Point of no return.
走投无路了
My dad beat me every night for that critter lover thing.
我老爸每晚都因为涂鸦的事打我
If he found out about this... he'd kill me.
如果他知道了这事 肯定会杀了我
So I did what I had to do.
所以我做了迫不得已的事
What, Dale?
什么事 戴尔
I put her in the car and drove...for hours.
我把她放进车里 一直开 开了好几个小时
Till we got to the west virginia state line.
一直到西弗吉尼亚边界
Then what happened?
然后呢
Then I pulled off the road.
我把她放到路边
It was dark and there was no one around.
当时很暗 周围没人
Just us.
只有我们
Stop.
站住
Right here.
这里停下
Why'd you have to be friends with that critter?
为什么你非要跟那个臭虫做朋友
Why?
为什么
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
This is all your fault, you hear me.
这都是你的错 知道吗
'cause you had to be friends with her.
因为你跟她做朋友
Please.
求你了
Close your eyes.
闭上眼
I want my mommy.
我想妈妈
You can't tell on me.
你不能告发我
Please.
求求你
Not anymore.
不能了
And then I just...drove away.
之后我就开车走了
No unidentified child murder victims
1975年西弗吉尼亚
that age in West Virginia, 1975.
没有那个岁数无名儿童的谋杀记录
Doesn't make sense.
不可能啊
Rural area.
那种郊区
Animals could've carried her off.
也许是动物把她叼走了
Or the body was never found.
或者尸体一直没被发现
Interstate files are a joke.
州际公路报告一点用都没有
No national database on missing kids back then.
那个时候也没有失踪儿童数据库
Kid crossed state lines, easy to fall through the cracks.
穿越州界的小孩很容易被遗漏
So even if the body was found,
这么说即使尸体被发现
no way toconnect it to our missing Philly girl.
也没办法和费城的失踪女孩联♥系♥起来
Needle in a haystack.
简直像是大海捞针
Police report, West Virginia, october '75.
75年西弗吉尼亚的警方报告
State trooper found a girl just off route 1.
州警在一号♥公路发现一个女孩
She was shot but alive. Head injury.
受了枪伤但是没死 头部受伤
No memory of who she was or where she came from.
不记得自己的身份和家乡了
Transported to the county hospital in critical condition.
伤势很重 转移到县医院进行抢救
Then put in foster care.
之后被送到寄养家庭
Melanie's still alive?
梅兰妮还活着
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Are you Jennifer Robinson?
你是珍妮弗·罗宾森吗
Philadelphia PD.
我们是费城警方
You were a gunshot victim in '75.
你在75年受过枪伤
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表