剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Found Marta Chavez, the Felices'housekeeper,
在这个网上发现了菲利斯家的保姆
on a website here.
玛塔·查韦斯的名字
SIDS support group.
婴儿猝死综合症互助会
She lost somody to SIDS?
她身边有人死于这个病吗
Her son...in 1981.
她儿子 1981年去世
One baby, maybe, but two dying mysteriously?
一个还好 两个都这样
Disturbing coincidence, at best.
往好了想是巧合
At worst, we got our murderer.
往坏了想 也许她就是凶手
Every year on her birthday, I think about Iris.
每年艾瑞思生日我都会想起她
How old she would be. What kind of things she would like.
她现在多大了 会喜欢什么样的东西
The Felice family know you lost a kid of your own?
菲利斯家知道你孩子也去世了吗
No.
不知道
You didn't feel like you should tell 'em,
你要专门照顾他们的孩子
since you'd be around their baby?
不觉得应该把这事告诉他们吗
My son died of SIDS. It was not my fault.
我儿子死于婴儿猝死综合征 不是我的错
That's what they said about Iris.
艾瑞思也是这么死的
My son died in his sleep and I don't know why,
我儿子在睡梦中去世了 我不知道原因
and I have to live with that.
我只能接受现实
I know that being nice is not a big part of your job...
我知道你们的工作就是要冷酷无情
But you could at least have the facts, SIDS is real.
但你们至少应该知道 婴儿猝死综合症是真实存在的
You were trying to baptize Iris in the bathtub.
你曾想在浴缸里给艾瑞思做洗礼
I was crazy with grief for my son.
我儿子的死让我悲痛欲绝
I wanTed to keep her safe.
我只是想保护她
We think she was drowned.
我们认为她是被淹死的
Maybe you gave the baptism another shot.
也许之后你又试了一次
Held her down too long.
但不小心把她在水里放太久了
I love children. I don't hurt them.
我喜欢孩子 不会伤害他们
And I was in El Salvador the week she died.
她去世的时候我人在萨尔瓦多
We'll check on that. Go ahead.
我们会去查证的 去吧
While you at it, check at this girl Brie Romeo.
顺便查查这个女孩儿 布莱·罗密欧
Who's that? She was the nighttime babysitter.
她是谁 她是夜班保姆
Someone to watch the kids so they could go out.
晚上在家看孩子 好让他们可以出门
And...?
然后呢
Well, first it seemed like a good idea,
看起来是挺好的
but one night I stopped by the house.
但有天晚上我路过他们家
Saw with my own eyes that girl was not a good idea.
亲眼看见那个女孩有多么不靠谱
Brie, it's me! I forgot my purse.
布莱 是我 我的钱包忘拿了
Brie, get up.
布莱 起来
Marta. I fell.
玛塔 我摔了一跤
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing.
没干什么
These are supposed to stay locked like Molly says.
茉莉说这里要锁好
Well, Molly wants it like a frickin' crypt in here.
茉莉恨不得把整座房♥子都封起来
You can't have your boyfriend here.
你不能带男友来
Take a chill pill. He's not my boyfriend.Yet.
别激动 他还不是我男友呢
My water tastes funny.
我的水味道怪怪的
What is this green stuff?
这绿色的是什么
Iris's bottle is green, too.
艾瑞思的也是绿色的
Okay, back to bed. Now.
够了 快回去睡觉
I gave him some cough syrup, spaz.
我给他们喝了点止咳糖浆
It helps the babies sleep better so we can have adult time.
能让他们睡得更好 这样我们就有点私人时间
I am calling Mrs.Felice.
我要告诉菲利斯夫人
You breathe a word of this,
你要是敢跟她说一个字
I'll have my father, who is a super-lawyer,
我就让我的律师♥父♥亲
call immigration faster than you can say daddy's girl.
立马打电♥话♥给移♥民♥局
Got it, Bible-thumper? Now get.
懂了吗 狂热教♥徒♥ 滚吧
And you never told the Felices about this?
你就没告诉菲利斯家这件事吗
I wanTed to.
我想来着
I thought it'd be worse for the kids
但我觉得
If Brie had my ass kicked out of the country, far from them.
如果布莱把我弄走了 情况会更糟
But now, I'm a citizen so she can kiss it.
但现在我是美国公民了 不怕她
Thanks, Marta. Yeah, sure.
谢谢 玛塔 没事
So this babysitter's drugging the kids.
所以这个保姆给孩子们下药
Could have done it again the night the baby died
也许那晚她又下药了
Only she gave Iris too much.
但是剂量有点多
If the baby od'd...she would sweat.
如果服药过量 就会流汗
My mom used to give me whiskey to make me sleep.
我妈以前为了让我睡着给我喝威士忌
I give it to my kids. What's the big deal?
我也这么喂我孩子 有什么大不了
Bet it didn't hurt you at all.
对你倒是没什么影响
I didn't even give her cough syrup that night.
我那晚根本没给她喝药
And why should we believe you, Brie?
我们凭什么相信你 布莱
Because, 'cause Tad broke up with me, okay?
因为塔德跟我分手了
He wasn't even coming over. I had no reason to do it.
他都没有来 我没必要给他们喝药
You know how we can get in touch with Tad?
我们可以向塔德求证的你知道吧
You guys are, like, out there.
你们真是什么都不知道
Do you even know what was going on
你们知道他们家当时
a t the Felice house back then?
到底是什么情况吗
How about you fill us in?
你说说吧
Molly may have been beautiful and smart whatever,
茉莉那时候也许美丽又聪明
but she was not there for her man.
但她对她老公不管不顾
That your professional opinion?
这就是你的专业意见吗
Believe me.The babysitter knows all your dirty secrets.
相信我 家里的见不得人的秘密 保姆都知道
The Felices had some big ones.
菲利斯家可有个大秘密
You've put a lot of pressure on me here.
你给我的压力很大
Come on, we are have a great time. It's a lot of fun.
拜托 我们在一起很开心
It was a mistake. I was lonely.
我当时太寂寞了 犯了错误
You're a liar. You still want it.
你骗人 你还想要的
You should go. I can't accept that.
你该走了 不行
I have a family, Stella.
我是有家的人 斯黛拉
Molly's changed. You know it and I know it.
茉莉变了 你我都知道
She's been having a hard time the
过去几个月对她来说是很难熬
last few months. We both have.
我们两个都是
All she talks about, all she cares about are the kids.
她全部心思都放在孩子身上了
Iris was premature. It scared her to death.
艾瑞思是早产儿 所以她很担心她
She won't even sleep with you
她都不愿跟你同♥房♥♥了
anymore and you're defending her?
你还帮她说话
She's my wife.
她是我老婆
And I'm not. That's the point.
我不是 这就是重点
This is over.
我们结束了
You have to go.
你走吧
You don't throw me away like a used tissue.
你不能对我呼之则来挥之则去
No one does that to me.
没人可以这样对我
Hey, Stella. I just...
斯黛拉 我...
got here.
刚进来
Gorgeous wife. Two kids. But...
好老婆 两个孩子 但是...
Roger was banging the best friend.
罗杰却上了她的闺蜜
Told you the family wasn't super-perfect.
我就说他们家不完美吧
When did you see this? A few nights before the baby died.
这是什么时候的事 孩子去世前几晚吧
Yeah. That's right.
应该没错
Thanks, Brie.
谢谢你 布莱
Stella sounds like the kind of woman
斯黛拉听起来
that wouldn't take no for an answer.
不像是容易妥协的女人
Yeah, made Roger pay for kicking her to the curb.
也许因此要让罗杰付出代价
What, your boyfriend can't leave a message?
你男友不会留言吗
It's not Joseph.
不是乔瑟夫
Ray, I told you not to call...
雷 我都说让你别打电♥话♥...
Lot of trouble to get me to see you.
见你可真不容易
I called you. A lot of times.
我给你打了很多次电♥话♥
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I should've picked up. I should've... I know....
我应该接的 我应该... 我懂
Believed you. It's all right, Lil.
相信你的 没关系 阿莉
How did it happen?
怎么回事
Just came at me from behind.
他们从后面袭击我
Never saw 'em till the last minute.
没有看到他们的长相
Well, give me their names. I'll bring them in.
名字告诉我 我把他们全抓回来
No No, seriously, I mean it.
别 我是认真的
That's not why I called you. Okay.
我找你不是要你去抓他们 好吧
Not a lot of people...
我不想让别人
nobody really, I'd want seeing me like this.
任何人 看到我这副样子
You've seen me like this.
你也见过我这副样子
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表