剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
It ain't a piece of junk!
那不是垃圾
It's a dreamcatcher.
是捕梦网
Dreamcatcher,huh?
好一个捕梦网
We all got dreams, baby girl.
我们都有梦想 妞妞
You think I planned this?
你以为我想这样吗
Pushin' that cart, even the cluckheads laughin' at me?
推着一个手推车 任那些蠢货嘲笑
Wasn't supposed to be like this.
不应该是这样的
Skill gave you respect.
希尔尊重你
It's payback time.
你该回报他了
Please.
拜托
He like all the rest in the end...
他最后跟其他人一样了
What'd he do to you, Toomey?
他把你怎么样了 图米
He looked at me the way you lookin' at me right now.
他就像你现在这样看我
Like I wasn't a man.
好像我不是一个人
"But to whom can I be responsible
如果你对我视而不见
when you refuse to see me?"
我又怎么能承担起责任
You like my piece, Skill?
喜欢我的枪吗 希尔
Ol' Toomey be packin'.
老图米带枪了
Where you get that?
从哪弄的
Dumpster behind the bodega.
酒窖后边的垃圾箱
Say we trade it for some vials?
拿这个换几瓶药怎么样
Gave it up for good.
我不干了
Slingin'.
贩毒
Dreamcatcher.
捕梦网
Gotta think bigger dreams than that, man.
得有更高的人生追求啊 伙计
Look around, boy.
到处看看 孩子
Streets paved with all sorts o' dreams.
街头上铺满了梦想
Come on, Toomey hurting here.
快点 图米难受着呢
I ain't invisible.
我不是看不见的人
Ain't gonna end like this for me.
不能再这样下去了
You think you better than this or somethin'?
你觉得你能比现在更好吗
I can't end up like you, Toomey.
我不想落得跟你一样 图米
Like me? What you talkin' about?
像我一样 我怎么了
I mean, look at you, man.
你照镜子看看 伙计
Look at you.
看看吧
Then what happened, Toomey?
然后呢 图米
I've been here for hours...
我等了好几个钟头
Like we care.
关我们屁事
I'm not some dumb hood from the ghetto.
我可不是那些贫民窟的烂货
No, you're some dumb ass
不 你是个蠢货
whose daddy can't bail him out for murder.
杀了人连老爹也保不了你
I want my lawyer.
我要找律师
Are you sure?
确定吗
Take a few hours.
得等好几个小时
Maybe we lose your paperwork.
没准我们还会弄丢你的手续文书
Let you ride it out in lock-up over the weekend.
让你周末都蹲在号♥子里
Oh, guys down there'd love to
这可爱的栗山式微笑
test drive that Chestnut Hill smile.
你的狱友们一定很想跟你玩玩
We know about the gun, Gibby.
我们知道枪的事了 吉比
How you bought it off Skill.
你从希尔手里买♥♥的
Same gun that killed Madison.
杀死麦迪逊的就是这把
I never bought some stupid Glock off that hood.
我从来没在那里买♥♥过什么该死的格洛克
Never said it was a Glock.
我从没说过是格洛克
I don't have to listen to this crap.
我没必要听这些废话
You're the worst kinda scum.
你是最恶心的那种人♥渣♥
Selling drugs to kids to get laid?
用毒品换取小女孩的肉体
You think it's some sorta video game?
你以为这是玩电子游戏吗
You can't touch me. That's police brutality.
你不能碰我 这是暴♥力♥执法
On a second thought, get over here.
我改主意了 给我过来
You wanna get laid?
你想上小女孩吗
Cons will rip a kiddie pusher like you in two.
囚犯们会把你这个侵童者撕成两半
Don't put me down there!
别送我进去
Start talkin', maybe we work something out with the DA.
老实交代 也许我们能跟检方求求情
No deals, no way.
不做交易 没门
Justice time for you, Gibby...
接受惩罚吧 吉比
I'll talk, okay, I'll talk!
我说 我都交代
Look, I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
Why'd you kill her, Gibby?
你为什么要杀她 吉比
Talk.
说
I just wanted to be cool.
我只是想保持高大形象
I mean I was Tony Montana, you know?
我可是疤面煞星啊
She was gonna take that all away.
她要毁了我的形象
Take a look at my lil friend.
瞧瞧我的小朋友
Get away from me!
离我远点
Keep your voice down,you moron.
小点声 蠢货
You're nothing but a stupid drug dealer!
你就是个愚蠢的毒贩
At least my mom's not a methhead.
至少我妈不是吸毒鬼
I'm gonna tell the cops what you did.
我会把你做的事告诉警♥察♥的
Newsflash, girlfriend, rich kids like me don't do jail.
我这种富家子弟是不会坐牢的 小妞
You'll still get kicked outta school.
但学校还是会开除你
Lose all your stupid friends.
那些蠢货朋友都会离开你
You know,the only reason people like you
人们喜欢你的唯一原因
is 'cause you deal!
就是你卖♥♥毒品
Wanna say that again, bitch?
你再说一遍 贱♥货♥
Look at me,huh?
让我照照镜子
Look at me?
让我照镜子
Look at you, boy.
你照照吧 孩子
Toomey,this ain't gonna change who you are,man.
图米 这无济于事 伙计
You wanna bet?
你敢打赌吗
Say it again, loser.
再说一遍 窝囊废
You're the loser not me.
你才是窝囊废
Shut up.
闭嘴
You're worse than an addict.
你比瘾君子还坏
I told you to shut up!
我让你闭嘴
Everybody laughs behind your back 'cause you're a joke!
所有人都在背后嘲笑你 因为你就是个笑话
Help!
救人啊
Somebody! Help!
来人啊 救人啊
Oh,okay, okay.
好了 好了
Look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我
Keep looking at me, right here.
一直看着我 看这里
Right here, look at me.
看这里 看着我
Look at me, look at me!
看着我 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
歌♥手: U2
歌♥曲: "With Or Without You"
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表