剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Isn't it from Rwanda, uncle Tad?
是在卢旺达拍的吗 塔德舅舅
800,000 dead in a hundred days.
一百天里死了八十万
Rwanda's where the gorillas are, aren't they?
大猩猩生活在卢旺达吧
I love gorillas.
我超爱大猩猩
Did you see any?
你有看到吗
Uh, it wasn't that kind of trip.
不是那种观光旅行
Did you see anybody get killed, uncle Tad?
有看到杀人的场景吗 塔德舅舅
Just a lot of dead bodies.
只看到无数尸体
You should've stuck to the gorillas, if you ask me.
要是我说 还是看大猩猩来得好
I need a drink.
我要喝杯酒
I'll get you one, dad.
我帮你拿 老爸
Hey, we're on our own tonight, Gin.
今晚就只有我们了 金
Ice bucket's empty.
冰桶都空了
I gave the help the night off 'cause of the snowstorm.
因为暴风雪 我给保姆放假了
Well, that is magnanimous of you, dad.
你还真是大度啊 爸
So it'll be nice.
这样才好么
Just family for once.
就我们一家人
Who could that be?
会是谁啊
Lauren? What are you doing here?
劳伦 你来干什么
It is my favorite grandson's birthday.
今天是我最爱的外孙生日
Is it not?
不是吗
Oh, thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 宝贝
Mom, I didn't think you'd make it.
妈妈 我没想到你能赶来
Look at your hair.
瞧瞧你的头发
I had it colored.
我染头发了
I can see that.
我看出来了
There's the man of the hour now.
来瞧瞧我们的寿星
Hi, grandma.
你好 外婆
You look just like your father.
你长得跟你♥爸♥一样
How is the unmentionable one, anyway?
话说 那位不能提的人过得怎样
I wouldn't know, mom.
我怎么会知道 妈妈
He's in Ohio with his new wife.
他和新欢在俄亥俄
Well, he was good-looking. I'll give him that.
我得说他是长得挺帅
And I see you're back from safari.
你的探险结束啦
Sherpas carry you,
是神人相助
or did you make it through the snow on your own?
还是你自己穿过了暴风雪
Your morbid fascination with death is getting worrisome, Tad.
你对死亡的病态迷恋真让人担心 塔德
Thank you, mother. I'm glad you like them.
谢谢啊 妈 你的支持还真让人高兴
They're horrid.
太恐怖了
As opposed to this lovely creature.
而这边的这位可人
I'm Diane Gilbert, Mrs.Williams.
黛安·吉尔伯特 威廉姆斯女士
Oh, please. Lauren.
别见外 叫我劳伦
Do tell, Tad.
介绍一下吧 塔德
She's with me, not Tad.
她是我带来的 不是塔德
Of course she is.
当然了
Yikes.
太好了
Power's out.
停电了
I love blackouts.
我喜欢停电
Does this mean we can all leave?
这意味着我们能走了吗
No. It means we're going to get cozy,
不能 这意味着我们可以舒服地
have a nice family gathering...plus one.
好好享受一家团聚 加上一位客人
Mom? You okay?
妈 你还好吗
Will someone please do something?
有谁能做点什么吗
死因:溺水
死者:劳伦·威廉姆斯
That's the internet mogul?
他就是互联网大亨吗
Mr.Heller?
海勒先生
Hey, detectives! Thanks for coming.
警探们 谢谢你们赶来
Hungry? Want a garden burger?
饿不饿 吃不吃田园汉堡
No. Thanks.
不了 谢谢
You have information on Lauren Williams?
你有关于劳伦·威廉姆斯的线索吗
Yeah. Lady supposedly drowned accidentally?
是的 那位女士应该是溺水身亡吧
That's right.
是的
Look under the board.
看跳板下面
I'm the first owner
自96年
since the place was put on the market back in '96.
房♥子待售以来 我是第一个买♥♥家
So nobody's touched anything. No
就是说没人碰过 没有
Do you see it?
你看到了吗
Scratch marks.
划痕
You okay there, Scotty?
你还行吗 史考特
It looks like a fingernail.
看着像指甲
Red nail polish.
红色指甲油
Take a look.
你看看
It belongs to Lauren Williams's, doesn't it?
是劳伦·威廉姆斯的吧
Could be.
有可能
Means she was murdered, doesn't it?
说明她是被谋杀的吧
It means she put up a fight.
这说明她有反抗过
Question is, who was she fighting?
问题是 她是在反抗谁
Hurry up. Bus ain't gonna wait.
快点 公交车可不等人
Morning, kiddo.
早啊 孩子
's up.
早
Hey, you.
早啊 美女
Found this in my sheets this morning...someone's sock.
早上在床上找到的 不知道是谁的袜子
Mysterious.
好诡异
Yeah. No ideas how it might've got there?
是啊 怎么会出现在那里呢
Possibly this new neighbor, moved in below.
可能是这个刚搬到楼下的新邻居
Frisky fella?
猛♥男♥吗
Frisky ain't the half of it.
猛不足以道出其中之妙
Well, maybe had the lady let the poor guy stay the night,
也许女士你让他过夜的话
he'd be less careless.
他就不会忙中出错了
Lady's got a son.
女士可是有个儿子
Son don't need to know what his mama's up to.
不能让儿子知道他妈妈的夜生活
I hear that.
得令
So, uh, you have a nice day now, detective.
祝你今天过得愉快 探员
You too, ma'am.
你也是 女士
Get on now.
快走吧
See you tonight?
今晚见
If you're lucky.
看姐心情
So if that fingernail is Lauren's,
如果指甲是劳伦的
my guess is someone was on the diving board
我猜是在跳板上的某人
holding her head under.
把她的头压到水里
While she scratched and clawed at the only thing she could reach.
而她挣扎着 去抓唯一能够到的地方
The night of January 11, 1996
1996年1月11日晚
half the city lost power
半座城市都停电了
from 8:15pm to 1:37am.
从晚8点45到凌晨1点37
ME puts the time of death at approximately 1:00am.
法医鉴定死亡时间约为凌晨1点
Which means she was probably killed in the dark.
就是说她可能是在黑暗中被杀的
Ex-husband claimed he found her the next morning
前夫声称他是在第二天早上6点左右
around 6 floating in the pool.
发现她漂在泳池里
Blood alcohol was .24
血液酒精浓度是24%
That sauced, no wonder they thought it was an accident.
这么高 难怪他们觉得是意外了
There were only five people
除了劳伦
in the house that night, other than Lauren.
那晚只有五人在房♥子里
Stanford, the ex-husband; Virginia, the daughter; Tad, the son.
前夫斯坦福 女儿维吉妮亚 儿子塔德
Diane Gilbert, Stanford's fiance at the time.
黛安·吉尔伯特 斯坦福当时的未婚妻
And Matthew, Lauren's 13-year-old grandson.
还有马修 13岁的孙子
Five rich little Indians.
五个有钱的人
Follow the money, see who benefited from Lauren's death.
追踪下金钱 看看谁因劳伦之死而得利
My money's on the ex.
我猜是前夫
Well, Scotty and Will are with him now.
史考特和威尔正询问他呢
Well, that's good.
很好
'Cause I'm guessing he's involved.
因为我猜跟他有关
Why's that?
为什么
Stanford Williams was 60 at the time
斯坦福·威廉姆斯当时60岁
and his fiance was 28.
而他未婚妻只有28岁
That makes him a killer?
所以他就是凶手吗
That makes him a scumbag.
说明他是个人♥渣♥
You're sure Lauren was murdered?
你确定劳伦是被谋杀的吗
You find that hard to believe?
你觉得很难相信吗
Yes and no.
将信将疑
Because...?
因为...
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表