剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Italian food, ice skating-- on a lake, not a rink--
意大利菜 滑冰 喜欢滑野冰不在冰场
Uh, dogs, cats, any kind of animal,
喜欢狗 猫 所有动物
Traveling places... ...uh, laughing.
喜欢旅行 喜欢笑
Yeah, that's me.
这就是我
Well, if that's not corny as hell,
如果你不觉得我俗
maybe you'd like to meet me in person.
也许咱俩可以见一面
He... I...
他...我...
Did you see...
你看到了吗
I'm sorry, sweetie. That guy?
很抱歉 亲爱的 但这个人
What?
怎么了
He didn't even make me a tape.
他都没给我录像
Well, maybe he's looking for someone more my type.
也许他比较喜欢我这种型
That was my first tape.
这是我收到的第一卷录像
What are the chances of finding
一下就找到梦中情人的几率
my dream man on the first tape?
估计也不大吧
You'll find your Mr. Right.
你会找到你的真命天子
And it'll be when you least expect it.
爱情总是不期而遇
I was trying to protect Martha from people like that.
我只想保护玛莎远离这种人
People like what?
哪种人
Users, scumbags, arrogant bastards.
吃软饭的 混♥蛋♥ 臭男人
You know how you people can be.
你知道男人都是什么东西
Uh, did she ever take Ramon up on his offer?
那她去见雷蒙了吗
I never saw him again.
反正我是再没见过他
Thanks for your time. Oh, detectives.
谢谢你 等一下 探员
I have a box of Martha's stuff and no one to give it to.
我这里有一箱玛莎的东西 也不知道该给谁
Sure.
给我吧
Look, I don't mean to make Martha out to be some loser
我不想因为她那次约会没成功
just because the dating thing didn't work out.
就把她说得多失败一样
It doesn't always work out
缘分就是这样
And it doesn't mean something's wrong with you.
不一定是你的问题
Couldn't agree more.
我同意
Hi, sorry.
抱歉
Ramon and Martha made contact through this dating service.
雷蒙和玛莎应该是通过交友服务勾搭上的
He sees her tape, tries to lure her in and rip her off.
他看了她的带子 想要引她上钩实施诈骗
You think it's impossible he could have
你难道就不觉得
been interested because of how she looks?
他是被她的外貌所吸引吗
Yeah, impossible.
不可能
I'm not sure I want you speaking for all men.
我不觉得你能代表所有男人
The Milkmaid's Manor?
《挤奶女工的庄园》
Research.
我在研究
Prized possessions here are all romance novels.
这里全是言情小说
She was obsessed with these things.
她很迷恋这个
Only one of 'em turned out to be her diary.
其中有一本她的日记
Stuffed in a book jacket.
用书皮包着
Hiding it. Diary give us anything?
藏起来了 有什么线索吗
The novels got to her head.
她痴迷这些东西
She wanted a man, big time.
非常渴望男人
The romantic fantasy is why
因为这些浪漫的幻想
Martha didn't listen to Stephanie.
玛莎才不愿听斯蒂芬尼的话
So she did follow up with Ramon?
所以她还是和雷蒙联♥系♥了
January 16, 1989.
1989年1月16日
Martha agrees to meet him at the perfumed rose.
玛莎同意和他在芬芳玫瑰见面
Exhibit A.
一号♥证物
"I told him I'd be the one with the flower behind my ear.
"我告诉他我会在耳朵上别一朵花
"If he saw me and wanted to walk the other way,
如果他见到我之后改变了心意
I swore my feelings wouldn't be hurt."
我发誓我不会难过"
Martha.
玛莎
Ramon.
雷蒙
Come here. Come here.
凑过来一点
When's the last time you had a cheesesteak?
你上一次吃牛肉芝士三明治是什么时候
Are you making fun of me?
你是在取笑我吗
What? No. No.
什么 当然不是
No, I asked because
我这么问是因为
I know after we have a few drinks and talk for a long time
我知道在我们喝过几杯然后长谈过后
I'm going to want a cheesesteak.
我一定很饿 想吃三明治
Geno's.
在吉诺店
Okay.
好吧
A lot of girls, they don't...
有很多女孩
they don't bother with the cheesesteak.
她们都不会吃这个
Gets old fast.
怕老得快
I guess I'm probably not like a lot of other girls.
我猜我和其他女孩不一样
That's good.
那很好
That's why I'm here.
所以我来见你了
I, um... I think it's great what you do.
我觉得你的工作很棒
My parents died when I was ten.
我父母在我十岁的时候去世了
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
You were an orphan? Well, I...
你是孤儿吗 我...
I didn't have like a little tin cup and a crutch, but... yeah.
虽然我没有流落街头 但算是吧
Anyway, look, I-I just wanted to tell you
我只是想要告诉你
that it meant a lot to me
当下葬时他们把我的母亲
When they fixed up my mom to look nice. At the wake.
打扮得很漂亮 这对我来说意义非凡
That's why I'm in mortuary studies.
这就是我做殡葬业的初衷
I felt the same way when my mom died.
我母亲去世的时候我也是这么想的
Oh. Oh, yeah?
是吗
She had a stroke when I was four.
我四岁的时候她中风了
I laid by her side for two days,
我在她身边躺了两天
before a neighbor figured it out and called the cops.
直到被邻居发现并报了警
That's sad, Martha. No.
真是伤感的故事 玛莎 不
It was peaceful.
那感觉很平和
She was finally happy.
她终于开心了
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Very dashing.
很时髦
Um, manly.
也很男人
So Martha and Ramon hit it off.
所以玛莎和雷蒙擦出了火花
Spite of him being full of it.
他满口谎话
Guy did all right.
那男人还凑合
All first date talk is crap.
第一次约会讲的话都是骗人的
Well, Martha thought Ramon was sincere.
玛莎倒是觉得他很真诚
She slept with him that night.
当晚就跟他上♥床♥了
The last entry.
最后一篇
"Today Ramon told me the reason he was drawn to me is"
"今天雷蒙告诉我他之所以爱上我
"because I look like his late mother.
是因为我长得像他过世的母亲
I never thought I could be so happy."
我从没这样开心过"
Now is that romantic or creepy?
这到底是浪漫还是慎人
That's not the last entry.
这不是最后一篇
There's a space in the binding. Used to be other pages here.
装订线都露出来了 后面应该还有很多页
Did they fall out?
是散掉了吗
Somebody took them out.
是被人撕掉了
Jeffries just called. He's got something.
杰弗里斯刚来电♥话♥ 有发现
Delgado had this storage unit since 1980.
迪戈多1980年就租下了这个储物间
"Love poetry from the early 19th century."
《19世纪情诗集》
"Musings on women."
《感悟女性》
These are seduction tools.
都是用来钓女人的
Meet the seductees.
瞧瞧这些上钩的女人
What are we watching?
这是什么
Video dating tapes.
交友录像
19 of them.
总共19人
Love juncture. Soul of a lifetime. View and woo.
来自各种不同的交友服务
What was he doing with these?
他看这些做什么
Targeting women.
寻找目标
Credit card fraud?
信♥用♥卡♥诈骗吗
We ran the names on the tapes.
我们查了所有带子里的人
Five of these women are dead.
其中五个死了
Martha Puck's dream man wasn't just a con artist.
玛莎·帕克的梦中情人不止是个骗子
He was a serial killer.
还是连环杀手
6:00 in the morning.
现在是早上六点
You say it like I don't know that.
你不说我也知道
You got a name, kid?
你叫什么 小子
Andre.
安德烈
How about you give it a rest, Andre.
你能不能晚点再打 安德烈
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表