剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
I like that one, mommy.
我喜欢那栋房♥子 妈妈
You're right, Abby.
你说的对 艾比
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Kind of looks like the old house.
有点像我们以前的房♥子
Can we just get out of here, mom?
能不能快离开这里 妈妈
But I think it has a pool, Natalie.
我猜这家有泳池 娜塔莉
I could have a pool party. For my birthday.
我生日的时候可以举办泳池派对
Hello, your birthday is in November.
拜托 你的生日在十一月
Mom.
妈妈
Just a regular party then.
那就举办普通的派对好啦
With a vanilla polar bear cake.
要有香草味的北极熊蛋糕
Don't hold your breath, Ab.
别抱太大希望 小艾
November's still two months away.
还有两个月才到十一月
And?
所以呢
A lot can happen in two months.
两个月会发生很多事
We're the Bradford girls.
我们是布拉德福家的女孩
We celebrate birthdays in style.
我们以特别的方式庆祝生日
This year won't be any different.
今年依旧如此
This our spot, mommy?
到目的地了吗 妈妈
Yeah, for tonight.
对 今晚的目的地
Are we really going to get a house like the one back there?
我们真的会住进像刚才那样的房♥子吗
Of course we are, sweetie.
当然了 宝贝
We can have any house we want.
我们想要什么样的房♥子都可以
One day.
终有一天
日期 1999年11月
失踪人口 姓名 玛莲·布拉德福
Environmental group found it. Testing the bottom of the lake.
环保组织在检测湖底时找到的
For what? That...stuff they test for.
检测什么 就是...他们要检测的东西
Looks like this heap was submerged for years.
看来这辆破车在湖底沉了很多年
Wasn't the only thing submerged.
沉的不只是车
Marlene Bradford. 35 years old.
玛莲·布拉德福 35岁
How'd you make the ID?
你怎么确认身份的
Car's vin number. Running dental records for verification now.
车辆识别代码 正在查牙医记录核实
She was reported missing eight years ago.
八年前有人报案说她失踪了
Hmm, hot plate.
便携电炉
TV, hangers.
电视 衣架
Looks like she was moving. Or living in her car.
她似乎在搬家 也可能以车为家
Area's popular with the homeless. Has been for years.
这地方多年来一直受流浪汉欢迎
A kid's doll.
小孩的玩具娃娃
Might have been a whole family.
可能是全家人
So what killed her? Small caliber weapon.
杀她的凶器是什么 小口径手♥枪♥
Could be a .38.
可能是点三八口径
That explains Marlene.
那玛莲的死因就清楚了
So where's the rest of the family?
其他家人去哪了
Marlene Bradford, mother of two.
玛莲·布拉德福是俩孩子的母亲
Reported missing November 17,1999.
于1999年11月17日报案失踪
Kids the last to see?
孩子们是最后见到她的人
Yeah, Natalie, 14, Abby, nine.
对 娜塔莉当时14岁 艾比九岁
Told the cops mom dropped them off at school. Never came back.
跟警♥察♥说妈妈送她们去了学校 就再没回来
Both girls went into the system; we're locating them.
两个女孩都进了寄宿家庭 我们正在找她们
Marlene had a job at Al's village market on Broad Street.
玛莲在宽街的阿尔乡村超♥市♥工作
But she was still living in her car.
但她还是住在车里
You try getting by on six bucks an hour with two kids.
你试试拿六块钱时薪养活两个孩子
Bullet's out to ballistics. Maybe we get a hit.
子弹拿去做弹道测试了 或许会有线索
Car doesn't take a dive without making a splash.
车子沉入水中不可能毫无水花
Thinking some bum in the park saw something?
公园里的流浪汉会不会看到些什么
Shelf life's short on the street.
流浪汉通常都是短暂停留
Transients disappear.
过客无踪
Do a canvas. Maybe we get lucky.
排查一下 或许运气好查到什么
Will...word in my office?
威尔 来我办公室一下
Sure thing.
好的
You went behind my back. Excuse me?
你背着我行事 什么
I know you got the name of the ex-trucker
新泽西警方调查的前卡车司机
Jersey's looking into.
我知道你查到他的姓名了
It's a free country. You need to back off, Will.
这是自♥由♥国度 你得收手 威尔
He took my wife.
他害死了我妻子
You got no business telling me what to do.
不用你来告诉我该怎么做
This guy's got it coming, no denying it,
这家伙是自找的 无可否认
but you do this, you're lost.
但你这么做 你就完了
You know where Mary was going the night she died?
你知道玛丽去世那晚是去哪里
Dink's. That was our club.
去我们常去的丁克族俱乐部
I told her I'd meet her if I got off in time, but...
我跟她说如果下班来得及就去找她 但...
You worked late.
你加班了
If I had been there,
如果我当时在场
she wouldn't have been left dying on the side of that road.
她就不会躺在路边慢慢死去
It wasn't your fault, Will. He's got to pay for that.
不怪你 威尔 他得付出代价
And he will. Let Jersey bring him in.
他会的 交给泽西州抓捕他吧
What I do with this is my business.
我怎么做是我自己的事
Someone shot my mom.
有人开枪杀死了我妈妈
Who would do that?
谁会那么做
Abby...
艾比
your mom have any enemies?
你的妈妈有什么仇人吗
She was like a PTA mom. No way.
她就像个十佳妈妈 怎么会有仇人
But you'd been living on the streets.
但你们一直住在大街上
For three months, yeah,
住了三个月 没错
but it wasn't always like that.
但不是一直住街上
We had a nice house, a yard.
我们有过漂亮的房♥子 还有院子
So how'd you end up in the car?
那你们怎么最后住在车上了
Dad got cancer...
爸爸得了癌症
and everything changed.
一切都变了
The doctor bills wiped us out.
医疗费让我们一贫如洗
We lost everything.
什么都没了
Your mom have any run-ins on the street?
你妈妈在街上遇到过什么人吗
Honestly, I...I don't remember a lot about that time.
其实我不太记得当时的事了
You don't remember being homeless?
你不记得自己曾无家可归
It sounds weird, but...
说来也奇怪 但是
what I remember from back then
当时的事我只记得
is my mom always being there.
我的妈妈一直都在
You were young.
你当时还小
Maybe your sister
或许你姐姐
Natalie will remember more.
娜塔莉会记得其他的事
Me and Natalie got separated in foster care.
我和娜塔莉被分开寄养了
I was lucky. I found a good family right away.
我运气好 很快就找到了不错的家庭
I take it Natalie didn't.
我猜娜塔莉没那么走运
She was older.
她年纪大些
No one wanted her for long.
没人愿意让她久留
We just kind of grew apart.
我们就渐渐疏远
And she had changed anyway.
总之 她变了
Changed how?
变成什么了
She believed mom took off, left us.
她认为妈妈走了 抛弃了我们
But now she'll know it wasn't that way, right?
现在她就会知道不是那样了吧
You didn't believe that?
你不相信吗
It was my tenth birthday.
当时是我十岁生日
I knew she wouldn't leave us.
我知道她不会抛弃我们
Someone's going to talk to my sister, right?
会有人去找我姐姐谈话吧
Yeah.
对
Tell her I miss her.
告诉她我很想她
Ok.
好
Like I said, I don't have a mother.
我都说了 我没有母亲
She jumped ship way back.
她一走了之
We found her this morning at the bottom of Fairmount lake.
我们今早在费尔蒙特湖底找到了她
She had been shot, Natalie.
她死于枪击 娜塔莉
She probably did it to herself.
估计是她自己开的枪
The ultimate escape.
彻底解脱了
You think your mother killed herself?
你觉得你母亲是自杀
My mom was weak and helpless.
我妈妈脆弱又无助
She didn't know how to deal with life.
她不知道如何面对生活
It's a tough thing losing a spouse.
丧夫之痛很难挺过来
No excuse for being clueless.
别为愚蠢无能找借口
She didn't even know how to balance a checkbook.
她都不懂如何♥平♥衡收支
Sounds like she got overwhelmed. And that's my problem how?
听起来她不堪重负 怎么就成我的问题了
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表