剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
I thought maybe a relative, but we couldn't locate anyone.
我猜是有亲戚在那边 但是没查到
Found this instead.
倒是找到了这个
Hospital record from November, 1948.
1948年11月的医院记录
Alice was sick? Not sick
爱丽丝病了吗 不是
Pregnant. She gave birth to a nine-pound baby boy.
是怀孕 生了个9磅的男孩
Nate had been dead 11 months.
那时内特已经死了11个月
No way he could have been the father.
孩子父亲不可能是他
So Alice was pregnant when she left town.
所以爱丽丝搬走的时候有孕在身
With Donovan's baby.
怀着多诺万的孩子
We know you left Philadelphia, Alice.
我们知道你搬离费城 爱丽丝
The same day Donovan disappeared.
和多诺万失踪是同一天
Like I said before, things got complicated.
就像我之前说的 事情变复杂了
Well, they were already complicated. Him married, you a widow.
是很复杂 他已婚 你是寡妇
Black, white.
他是白人 你是黑人
I know all the reasons why it was wrong back then, thank you.
我知道这在当时为什么不被接受 谢谢提醒
But then you found yourself pregnant.
但你发现自己怀孕了
It was foolishness from the jump.
这事从一开始就是错的
I shoulda known better.
我早该看清
Donovan.
多诺万
You gave your son his name.
你给儿子取了他的名字
I wanted to remember him...
我想记住他
To remember his words.
记住他所说过的话
You're not alone.
"你不孤单"
Tell me what happened the night he disappeared, Alice.
告诉我他失踪那晚发生了什么 爱丽丝
I should have known it wouldn't last.
我早该知道那段情持续不了多久
Something that special never does.
那种特殊的感情是不会持久的
Will you relax, baby? You're gonna wear out the floor.
放轻松 亲爱的 地板都要被你踩穿了
That the one Big Mac gave you?
这是你老爹给你的吗
When I made foreman.
我当上工头那天送我的
Oh, that means something. He chose you to lead those man.
那很有意义 他选了你来接替他
Sometimes you gotta make touch choices,
有的时候你会面临艰难的抉择
choices you don't want to make.
做你不愿做的选择
Come close. Got something special to tell you.
过来 有些特别的事要告诉你
What's wrong, baby? You here, but you ain't here.
你怎么了 亲爱的 你魂不守舍的
This has to end, you and me.
你和我该结束了
What?
什么
You knew this was going to happen.
你早就有心理准备了的
What's really going on, Donny?
到底怎么了 多诺
You know what the boys would say if they found out?
你知道别人会说长道短的吧
Since when do you care about that?
你什么时候起在乎这些了
I'm a married man, Alice.
我是个已婚男人 爱丽丝
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Even if I left my wife, which I can't,
就算我能离开她
you know it could never work.
咱俩也没可能
That's not what I asked you.
我不是这个意思
Oh, come on, Alice. Us?
拜托 爱丽丝 我们俩
Out there?
公开恋情
Forget it.
还是算了吧
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
No, I don't.
不爱
Go to New York, someplace you can start over.
去纽约或什么地方 重新开始
I can send you money. Get out.
我会寄钱给你 滚
Alice...
爱丽丝
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Not like I am.
我更遗憾
I never listened to that song again.
我再也没听过那首歌♥
You ever tell your son about him?
你没给你儿子说过他的事吧
It was just me.
没有
I was all he ever knew.
他一直不知道
Donovan's lighter, the one with the cross...
多诺万的打火机 上面有十字架的那个
Big Mac gave it to him?
是老爹给他的吗
Alice...
爱丽丝
Donovan was trying to protect you.
多诺万是想保护你
Protect me?
保护我
He was about to take on some guys that played rough.
他和一些人要起冲突了
Didn't want you to get hurt.
不想让你受到牵连
He broke it off so you'd leave.
他只有这么做 你才会离开
Maybe he was just a man afraid of the times.
也许他只是一个向时代屈服了的男人
Or maybe he just loved you.
也许是因为他爱你
Built to last forever, those things.
做出这个打火机的人希望它能永远流传下去
You know, once they even found
你知道吗 有一次
one inside the belly of a fish.
有人在鱼肚子里发现了一个
They pulled it out, and it lit right up...
拿出来以后还能点着
Very first time.
一次就点着了
It still works for me.
我的也还能用
Nothing lasts forever, right?
没有什么是永远的 对吗
Except the statute of limitations on murder.
除了谋杀案的诉讼期
This wasn't a wedding present
这不是你父亲给你的结婚礼物
from your father, was it, Bobby?
对吗 鲍比
Big Mac gave it to Donovan when he made him foreman.
这是多诺万当上工头时老爹送给他的
Not you.
不是你
Belongs to me.
是我的
The only way you could have that lighter is
你能拿到这个打火机的唯一可能
if you saw Donovan the night he disappeared.
就是多诺万失踪那晚你见过他
I was a sandhog, too, you know? 20 in the hole.
我也是挖掘工 20岁就下去了
But you got passed over by your own father.
但你父亲没有选择你
He made Donovan foreman.
他选择了多诺万
I was his son.
我是他儿子
His blood.
继承了他的血脉
The good one.
良好的血脉
You'd think he'd respect you more.
按理说他应该更尊重你
He treated me like a mope with a muck stick.
他根本瞧不起我
Like I couldn't do anything more.
好像我什么都做不好一样
And Donovan could do no wrong.
而多诺万就很完美
Donovan the natural.
多诺万是天生的好手
Donovan the leader.
天生的领导者
Nothing you did was ever good enough.
从来不觉得你做得好
Damned if I was gonna sit back and
我可不会就那样放弃
watch him become the big hero.
看着他变成大英雄
Instead it was you, Bobby.
所以你代替了他 鲍比
With Donovan gone, you became president of local 37.
多诺万走了的话 你成了37区的头儿
Achieved what he never got a chance to do.
完成了他未完成的事
I did what I had to do.
我做了我该做的
You got rid of him.
除掉了他
Finally.
没错
But you know the worst part?
但你知道最糟的是什么吗
They went and turned him into a damned saint.
他们还是把他当英雄
Want to let you know right away Donny,
我第一时间就来找你了 多诺
heard there were scabs down here.
听说下面有问题
You are right.
你做得对
Aw, look at this.
瞧这个
Idiots were in the dynamite.
这些白♥痴♥把火♥药♥留在下面了
Lucky they didn't blow a head off.
没炸死他们算他们走运
Better check the rest of the supplies.
最好检查一下其他设备
I'll check over at the shaft. All right.
等我值班的时候再检查 好吧
Watch your step.
小心脚下
They probably left the misfires in the muck.
也许泥里还有残留
Bobby, I'm glad you're with us. Rough as it's gonna get.
鲍比 很高兴你站在我们这边 事情会变得很棘手
Couldn't live with myself, letting you go it alone.
没办法看着你孤军奋战
In the long run, it's gonna be better for all of us.
长远来看 这对我们都好
All because of you.
全是托你的福
What is it?
这是什么
Donovan?
多诺万
You got a light?
你有火吗
Here.
接着
Thanks.
谢谢
Bobby?
鲍比
Always gotta be the hero.
你总会是个英雄
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Bobby? What are you doing?
鲍比 你在干什么
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表