剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
In the same house Skill's boys worked.
希尔他们就在那出没
That where she scored?
她在那里吸毒吗
Wrong again.
又猜错了
Let's just say that she had a soft spot for the crunkheads.
这么说吧 她对毒贩大发圣母心
What a bunch of sad sacks.
这些人真可悲
I'm audi in, like, two seconds.
我真是一秒都不想多待了
You cannot leave me here.
你不能把我留在这
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Maddy. Mom?
麦蒂 妈吗
Is that you, baby?
是你吗 宝贝
I've been looking for you everywhere. For two days!
我到处在找你 都两天了
You're such a good girl, Maddy. You know that?
你是个好孩子 麦蒂 不是吗
You promised you'd quit, you'd stop this time!.
你保证过会戒掉的 一定不再用了
I know. I know, I tried, I did.
我知道 我努力试过了
But I just want to not feel things anymore,
但我不想再有任何感觉
so just let me do that, okay?
就让我来一下吧
I want to go home.
我想回家
Please, Mom.
走吧 妈妈
But it's just like heaven here, sweetie.
但这就跟天堂一样 宝贝
Don't you see how pretty it is?
你看不到这多美啊
We're in heaven.
这是天堂啊
Pathetic, huh?
可悲吧
Some people have no self-control.
有些人一点自♥制♥力都没有
Her mom was the meth addict?
她妈妈是冰♥毒♥成瘾者
Not Madison?
麦迪逊不是吗
Bingo.
答对了
I sold to Mrs. Reed once at some PTA meeting.
我在某次家长会上卖♥♥给里德太太一次
Middle-aged loser.
中年窝囊废
But then you stopped dealing.
但之后你就不卖♥♥了
So Shirley had to look for her fix elsewhere.
所以雪莉就得另寻他路
In Skill's sort of heaven.
去希尔的那个"天堂"
Madison was a good girl, Shirley.
麦迪逊是个好女孩 雪莉
Too bad you weren't.
可惜你不是
I'm not sure I understand.
我没听懂你的话
The Jenny Crank diet, does that ring any bells?
瘾君子套餐有印象吗
Coming in here with an attitude
冲我们横眉冷对
when you were nothing but a tweaker,
而你实际就是个瘾君子
a junkie, a crankhead.
毒鬼 毒虫
You have no right to talk to me like that.
你没权利这样对我说话
You bought drugs from a kid in Madison's school.
你从麦迪逊的同学那里买♥♥毒品
And when that well dried up,
被你吸完以后
you left your daughter for days looking to score.
你把女儿扔在家里好几天 出去嗑药
You've got no proof of that.
你没有任何证据
You want proof?
你要证据吗
Your daughter is six feet under because of you.
你女儿因为你而命丧黄泉
You've known for five years
五年来你心知肚明
why she was killed, so enough with the bull.
你女儿为何被杀 就别再装蒜了
I was trying to hold it together after my husband left, okay?
我丈夫走后 我苦苦支撑这个家
The bills and the house,
维持日常开销还要供房♥子
trying to pretend that we were okay when we were drowning.
情况岌岌可危还要假装一切正常
Oh,smoking meth.
所以就吸冰♥毒♥
That's the answer?
这就是解决方法
It was a nightmare.
那简直是恶梦
And I couldn't wake up.
醒不了的恶梦
I had no one to turn to.
我投靠无门
You recognize him?
你认识他吗
Someone I'd buy from at the house.
我在吸毒点买♥♥过他的货
Madison used to give me that look, too.
麦迪逊也曾经这样看着我
So... disappointed in me...
对我失望至极...
again.
一次又一次
Looks like you got clean.
看来你已经戒了
I tried so many times.
我试过很多次
But if addiction was a battle, rehab was war.
但如果上瘾是一次战役 脱瘾就是一场战争
I'll get clean, Maddy.
我会戒掉的 麦迪
This time I will.
这次肯定戒掉
Okay, Mom.
行 妈妈
You don't believe me, baby.
你不相信我吗 宝贝
You always say that and it always ends up the same.
你每次都这样说 但结果都是一样
Not this time.
这次不会了
I promise.
我保证
Do you remember when dad left?
你还记得爸爸走时你怎么说的吗
What?
什么
You promised we'd be okay.
你保证我们不会有事
I did? I don't remember.
是吗 我不记得了
I do.
我记得
Then we will.
那我们就不会有事
Excuse me? Mrs. Reed?
请问 是里德太太吗
Yeah? That's my mom.
对 是我妈妈
We can't admit you tonight.
我们今晚不能收治你
What? Why not?
什么 为什么
We don't have the room.
我们没有床位了
The city's been overwhelmed.
城区人满为患
All the clinics are filled to capacity.
所有的诊所都满员了
If you don't take her, she'll go out again.
你们不收她 她今晚又要出去吸毒的
Madison, please.
麦迪逊 拜托
I sleep in her bed every night
我每晚都跟她睡一张床
so if she leaves I know and I can stop her,
就是为了拦着她 不让她晚上出去
but sometimes I can't stop her.
但有时候拦都拦不住
There's nothing I can do, I'm sorry.
我无能为了 抱歉
Please, help us.
求你了 帮帮我们
Please.
求求你
There's a number you can call.
我给你们一个电♥话♥号♥码
I'll get it.
我去取
Maddy?
麦迪
Maddy, what are we gonna do now?
麦迪 我们现在该怎么办
I went out that night and got high.
当晚我又出去嗑药了
And the next night.
第二天晚上也去了
Until one day my little girl was gone.
直到我的宝贝女儿去世
Too late for her.
对她来说太晚了
It takes everything I've got,
我竭尽全力
every single day not to go out and score.
每天不出去吸毒都痛不欲生
But I made my daughter a promise,
但我对女儿做过保证
and I intend to keep it.
我一定要信守承诺
It's Skill's high school?
这是希尔就读的高中吗
Grandpa said that he had came back here before he died.
他爷爷说他死前回到这里上课
It's none of my business,
别怪我多管闲事
so if you don't want to answer, that's fine by me.
如果你不想说 我也不多问
Toni dumped me.
托妮把我甩了
For real?
来真的吗
Why?
为什么
Cop's hours, the life, who wants it?
警♥察♥的生活作息 谁能要啊
Yeah. I hear that.
是啊 我懂
You okay?
你没事吧
For a second there, I thought she was the one.
有那么一瞬间 我以为她就是我要找的人
Skill Jones.
希尔·琼斯
His grandfather said he was in school before he was killed.
他祖父说他被杀前在这里上学
He was in my class for exactly three weeks.
他在我的班里正好上满三周课
And then he dropped out.
然后他就辍学了
Why?
为什么
Because he realized he had no future in academia?
因为他意识到自己的学业没有前途吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
You remember any interactions
你是否记得希尔
Skill might have had with fellow students...
与同学有过什么交流吗
over this?
关于这个的
.357 Glock.
点357口径格洛克
There was one kid, came looking for Skill,
有一个孩子来找过希尔
but I don't think it was a gun he wanted.
但我觉得他不是来找抢的
Take your seats, now.
马上坐好
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表