剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Keep it straight. That's it.That's it, Clay.
保持直线 就是这样 克雷
Attaboy. Got to keep it straight.
好样的 一定要保持直线
That's it, pedal a little faster.
就这样 蹬得再快点
Straight.
直线
Doing good, Clay. Keep your head up.
做得很好 克雷 别低头
Hang on. Lean forward.
坚持住 身体前倾
Faster, faster, Clay.
再快点 再快点 克雷
You got it. Don't let go!
你能行的 别放手
That's it, you got it. You got it, Clay.
就这样 你能行的 克雷
You got it.
你能行的
Dad! Steer.
爸爸 扶好把
You had it there for a second.
你刚刚有点会骑了
Are you okay, honey? He's okay.
你没事吧 宝贝 他没事
Mitch, maybe you should take... He's fine.
米切 或许你应该... 他没事
You're okay, there, champ. You just got to walk it off.
你没事 小子 活动活动就好了
I told you not to let go.
我让你别放手的
Trust me, Clay, this is the only way to learn.
相信我 克雷 只有这样才能学会
No, I can't do it. Sure, you can.
不 我做不到 你当然能做到
You just got to get back on the horse.
你只需要再回到马上
No, I don't, and it's not a horse.
不 我做不到 而且这也不是一匹马
Come on, I'll be right behind you.
来吧 我就在你身后
I promise I won't let anything bad happen.
我保证绝不会让你出事
I want the training wheels back on.
我想要还装上助学轮
Whatever you want, buddy.
只要你高兴就行 伙计
You're the one who said you didn't want to
你自己说的不想做小伙伴里面
be the last of your pals riding around with training wheels.
唯一还在用助学轮的那个
I'll give it another shot,
我可以再试一次
but only if you don't let go until I say so.
但我让你放手你才能放
Deal. Let's go.
成交 开始吧
Come on.
来吧
Okay, pedal faster this time.
好了 这次蹬得再快点
Pedal faster.
蹬快点
Look straight. You can do it.
往前方看 你能做到的
Pedal faster. Don't let go.
蹬得再快点 别放手
Little faster.
再快一点
Come on. Come on, Clay.
快点 快点 克雷
That's it, that's it.
这就对了 这就对了
Steer, Clay. Dad!
扶好车把 克雷 爸爸
Steer.
扶好车把
I'm doing it! I'm doing it, dad!
我会骑了 我会骑了 爸爸
Oh, gosh. Backwards, Clay.
哦 天哪 回来 克雷
Brakes!
停车
Clay, backwards!
克雷 回来
Clay!
克雷
Slow down!
慢一点
What's up with the fresh job?
新案子找我们干嘛
Some joker took a header off a high-rise last night.
一个哥们昨晚一头从高楼上栽了下来
They yanked us out of bed for a jumper?
为了个跳楼的把我们从床上拽起来吗
The boss is already here.
老大已经来了
That's got to be 20 stories up.
这至少得有20层高
Guy's a pizza.
这哥们摔成披萨了
If he's still in one piece.
如果还完整的话
It was nice of him to beat rush hour.
还好是在早高峰之前
Victim's a Harold Dixon, 55.
被害人名叫哈罗德·迪克森 55岁
We got called for a suicide?
要我们来查自杀案吗
Wasn't a suicide,
不是自杀
hands are bound.
手被绑住了
Plastic ties.
被塑料绳绑着
Bound? You're saying the guy was pushed?
绑住 你是说他是被推下来的
He was a registered sex offender.
他是名登记在册的性侵犯
Now that's a damn shame.
那确实可惜了
Found this note stuffed in his pocket from the doer.
在他的口袋里找到这张凶手留下的纸条
"I'm going to take out a piece of garbage every day
"我会每天扔下一个垃圾直到你们找到
till you solve the murder of my son Clayton Hathaway."
杀死我儿子克雷顿·海瑟维的凶手"
Looks like we're going to need a few more garbage bags.
看来我们得多准备几个垃圾袋
Missed the dumpster.
没对准垃圾箱
Six-year-old Clayton Hathaway.
6岁的克雷顿·海瑟维
Snatched off his bike back in 1987.
1987年骑车时被绑♥架♥
Found two days later raped, strangled,
两天后找到 遭性侵 被勒死
bike was never recovered.
自行车一直没有找到
Kid disappeared on the dad's watch. Mitch Hathaway.
孩子在爸爸米切·海瑟维眼皮底下失踪
Police zeroed in on the father after the body
警方在他干活的一处工地发现尸体
was found at a construction site he was developing.
于是把他列为重点侦查对象
Traces of semen matched his father's blood type.
精♥液♥痕迹与父亲的血型匹配
Even the wife checked out on him at the trial.
连妻子在审判的时都不愿为他说话
Guilty till proven innocent. Jury didn't take long.
有罪推定 陪审团很快就定罪了
He got life. So why'd they let him out?
无期徒刑 那为什么放他出来
After endless appeals,
经过漫长的上诉
DNA test revealed that
DNA测试证明
the original evidence was contaminated.
原始证据被污染了
The judge overturned the conviction, ordered a new trial.
法官推♥翻♥了原来的判决 下令重新审判
Lack of evidence, we had no case to move forward.
因为缺乏证据 我们无法给他定罪
Hathaway was released a month ago.
海瑟维一个月前被释放
You still think he did it.
你依旧认为是他干的
Doesn't matter what we think,
我们怎么认为不重要
matters what we can prosecute.
重要的是我们有什么证据起诉
What matters to your boss is he's got a PR disaster on the loose.
你上司看重的是 他是逍遥法外的公♥关♥危机
If he did it,
如果真是他干的
why's he going around shoving sex offenders off buildings?
那他为什么要到处把性侵犯扔下楼
Harold Dixon molested half a dozen boys
哈罗德·迪克森猥亵过六个
the same age as Clayton.
克雷顿这个年纪的孩子
Yeah, he could have just pulled him off the Megan's Law web site.
他可能只是在性侵犯登记网站上找到他的
各州的性犯罪者注册机构必须向公众公布性侵犯信息
1996年以一个受害女孩命名的《梅根法》规定
If that's his hit list,
如果那是他的黑名单
right now he's spraying buckshot.
现在他正大开杀戒
Why are we going after this guy again?
我们为什么要抓他啊
He's performing a public service.
他在为公众服务
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑吧
Hey, nobody else can figure out what to do with 'em,
别人都不知道怎么对付这些人
certainly not the courts.
至少法庭不能
They serve their time.
他们已经蹲过监狱了
We can't incarcerate them forever.
我们不能永远关着他们
Fine, then... cut 'em off.
好啊 那砍了他们
That'll fix the problem.
这就能解决问题了
Sex offender web site's just an admission by the state
性侵犯登记网站只是州政♥府♥的信息平台
that they can't keep society from harm.
不能阻止社会被侵害
So we just let some crazed vigilante
那我们就应该让疯狂的义警
use the registry as a hit list?
把登记名单当成刺杀名单吗
Crazed vigilante, grieving father.
疯狂的义警 悲伤的父亲
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
这是早晚要发生的事情
Talk to the ex-wife,see what
去和他前妻谈谈
she remembers about the day her son disappeared.
看她是否记得她儿子失踪那天的事
Scotty,
史考特
line two.
2线
Yeah. Valens.
我是瓦伦斯
You going to solve my son's murder, detective?
你会侦破我儿子的案子吧 探员
Hathaway?
是海瑟维吗
I read about your brother's case in the paper.
我在报纸上看到了你哥哥的案子
So what?
那又怎样
I'm not a monster. You killed a man last night.
我不是恶魔 你昨晚杀了个人
He had it coming. You of all people know that.
他罪有应得 你应该最清楚这一点
This isn't about me, Mitch.
别扯到我身上 米切
No, it's about what I lost.
没错 这是为了我儿子
And what I need you to do.
而我需要你去破案
You want to talk to me, come on in and tell me your story.
你想跟我谈 就来警局 跟我讲你的故事
I didn't kill my son, detective.
我没杀我儿子 探员
Now do your job and find who did.
做你该做的 查出谁是凶手
Has Mitch tried to contact you since he's been released, Tara?
米切出狱后他有和你联♥系♥吗 塔拉
No.
没有
But he must have written me over a...
但他在监狱里给我寄过...
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表