剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
He, uh...
他...
he asked me to marry him once.
他向我求过婚
You never told me that.
你从没告诉过我
Just a dumb pipe dream.
都是瞎扯罢了
Ray's not the settling down type.
雷不是可以共度一生的人
And you are?
你是吗
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
I'm here with you.
我和你在一起呢
Are you?
是吗
Foster parents don't let me out of this pit, but whatever.
养父母不让我离开这里 但是无所谓了
I visit Brent every weekend.
我每周都会去看布伦特
Barely says a word.
他都不怎么说话
How'd you guys get him to open up?
你们是怎么让他开口的
Asked him about your parents' murders.
问了他关于你父母的死
Rattled off a bunch of numbers at the mention of it.
他听到后说了一堆数字
Well, I guess that's good, right?
那挺好的 不是吗
I mean, if he can do that, maybe he'll be ready.
如果他能这样 也许就已经准备好了
Ready for what?
准备好什么
Living with me.
搬来跟我住
I'm turning 18, moving out.
我马上18了 可以搬出去
You know, he's the only family I've got left.
他是我唯一的家人
So, why'd you lie to the cops, Ruby?
所以你为什么要对警♥察♥撒谎 露比
Say Brent was at home with you?
说布伦特那晚跟你一起在家
I didn't lie.
我没撒谎
He was home in his room.
他确实是在他房♥间
No possibility you're wrong?
不会是你记错了吗
I was on the phone.
我当时在打电♥话♥
I just assumed. I mean, it was take-out tuesday.
所以我猜的 那晚是快餐周二
Take-out tuesday?
快餐周二
Yeah. Every tuesday night, my parents
每周二晚上 我父母都会
would bring back take-out while I stayed home with Brent,
买♥♥快餐回来 而我和布伦特就在家等他们
Unless... Unless what?
除非... 除非什么
To people with autism, routine is everything.
对自闭症的人来说 一切讲究规律
So?
所以呢
So sometimes, my parents would bring him along.
所以偶尔 我父母会带上他
You know, try to get him used to change.
试着让他习惯一下改变
So this could've been a practice run?
所以那晚也许是这样吗
What does this have to do with what happened to my mom and dad?
这和我父母的死有什么关系
We think Brent was in the car when the murders took place.
我们认为你父母死时 布伦特在车里
No. And he saw the killer's shoes.
不会吧 而且他看到了凶手的鞋
The words "Are you high" were graffitied on 'em.
上面印着"你爽吗"
The guy who killed my parents went to my high school?
凶手跟我是同一个高中的
Anyone come to mind?
有可疑对象吗
Yeah. A big tagger.
有个人很可疑
Even bigger jerk.
还是个大混♥蛋♥
No touching
别碰我
Oh, crap.
靠
No, no, no. No, no.
不 不 不
Here we go again. Brent?
又来了 布伦特
Ruby to the rescue.
我要去救他
加油 老虎队
里特联合高中
I thought we was tight, Brent, huh? Homies.
我们关系不是很铁吗 哥们儿
I thought we shared our work.
你的就是我的
No-no touching, no touching.
别碰我 别碰我
Now, give me the math homework.
快把数学作业给我
No touching! No touching!
别碰我 别碰我
Why you got to be getting all selfish on me? Withhold the love...
为什么你要对我这么小气 对爱这么保留
Leave him alone!
离他远一点
Little miss thang, getting all gangsta.
小姑娘挺凶啊
Look who's talking, moron.
你好意思说这种话
Stealing Brent's math homework when you're, like, 19.
几岁了还要抄布伦特的作业
Least I ain't the one with dumbo in my family.
至少我家里没出一个白♥痴♥
No! You just act like you're not Lily-white from the suburbs.
你个乡下人就别再装了
Shut up before I cap you! Bring it on, dumbo!
再说我就废了你 来啊 白♥痴♥
Hey, you want to mess with my girl?
你想找我女友麻烦吗
I- I ain't got no beef with you.
我跟你又没过节
See, you mess with Brent, you mess with me.
你找布伦特麻烦就是找我麻烦
That goes for all of you.
你们都听好了
You touch my brother again, and I will kill you!
你再碰我弟一下 我就杀了你
Not if I kill you first, skank.
没准我先杀了你呢
You say something, punk-ass?
你说什么 混♥蛋♥
No, Doug, I ain't say nothing.
道格 我什么都没说
I didn't think so.
我猜也是
Know what happened to this jackass?
这混♥蛋♥之后怎么样了
Yeah, he dropped out of school after my parents were killed.
我父母死了之后他就退学了
So maybe he goes after some payback on Ruby or Brent,
也许他之后想去报复露比或布伦特
wearing those shoes.
穿着那鞋
But the parents got in the way.
但他们的父母坏了他的计划
Got to say, not bad for a white kid from the 'burbs.
作为一个乡下长大的孩子来说 画得还挺好的
Or for a punk beats up the special needs kids.
或者是欺负智障小孩的小混混
I don't even know what that means.
什么意思
Ruby Harris humiliates you in front of all your friends.
露比·哈里斯在所有人面前羞辱了你
And her parents wind up dead.
然后她的父母就死了
Ruby Harris...
露比·哈里斯
I do her?
我上过她吗
Brent Harris's sister.
布伦特·哈里斯的姐姐
The autistic kid.
那个自闭症的孩子
Oh, dumbo!
噢 那个白♥痴♥
Yeah, dumbo that wouldn't let you cheat off his math test.
对 那个不让你抄作业的"白♥痴♥"
Why do you think I dropped out of school?
你以为我为什么要退学
When dumbo's lapping you, it's time to go.
连白♥痴♥都比不上 还待在那里干什么
Killer wore shoes, like the ones you're wearing now, Greg.
凶手穿的鞋 和你穿的这双一样 格雷格
That's impossible.
那不可能
I mean, these dogs ain't even that old.
这鞋都还新着呢
I just made 'em this past year.
我去年才做出来
So maybe you were wearing a prototype.
也许你当时穿的是原版
Lady, you know how many pairs of shoes I've customized for people?
小姐 你知道我为别人做过多少双鞋吗
We're only interested in one pair.
我们只对一双有兴趣
Said "Are you high" on them.
上面印着"你爽吗"
That narrows it to, like, a hundred.
类似的得有百来双
So you just let it go, then?
那你就此罢休了吗
Ruby dissing you in front of all your pals?
露比在那么多人面前羞辱了你
I didn't just let it go.
我可没有善罢甘休
But I sure the hell didn't kill nobody.
但我也不会去杀人
What did you do?
那你做了什么
I got some practice in.
我画了点东西
Wasn't my finest work, but...
虽然算不上是我最好的作品 但...
Principal's office.
校长办公室
What the hell happened?
这是怎么回事
Brent, mom and dad are here, all right?
布伦特 没事了 爸妈来了
We're going to take you home.
我们来带你回家
So you can see Sammy.
这样你就能去看萨米了
He misses you.
他很想你
Sammy's a fish. He doesn't miss people.
萨米是条鱼 不会想别人
Did you do this?
这是你干的吗
Do what? I'm here for a student council meeting, dawg.
干什么 我在这里等学生会开会呢
Mr. And mrs. Harris, I am so sorry. Sorry?
哈里斯夫妇 我很抱歉 抱歉
You promised you'd have someone looking out for Brent.
你答应过会让人照顾好布伦特的
The state mandates it. The state budget
这是国家规定的 国家只分配了
gets one special needs counselor for the entire ninth grade.
一个特殊教育需求顾问给整个九年级
I can't tell you how sick to death we are of your excuses.
我们已经受够了你的借口了
If you have a problem with
如果你对现行
the way the special needs program is run...
照顾特殊孩子计划有不满的话
Don't you dare tell us to
别再让我们
write another letter or call the school board,
写信或打电♥话♥给校委会
because we've already done that a dozen times!
我们已经干过太多次了
It's okay. It's over.
没关系 都结束了
We are officially withdrawing Brent from your school.
我们要让布伦特退学
Well, that is your prerogative.
那是你们的权利
You're glad, aren't you?
你很开心吧
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表