剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
He's a real bossy kid.
他是个小霸王
He bullied Cameron and Neal all the time.
经常欺负卡梅伦和尼尔
Right. Thanks for your time.
好的 谢谢你的配合
You're going to interrogate him, aren't you?
你们要去找他问话 是吗
We'll be in touch, Mr.Coulter.
我们再联♥系♥ 科尔特先生
It's easier for you to pretend we're monsters, isn't it?
你们会把我们当怪物看 是吧
Excuse me?
什么意思
Just like the newspapers did. The TV.
就像报纸和电视上所描述的
What everyone forgets,
可是大家都忘了
that day we lost a child, too.
那天我们也失去了自己的孩子
My wife, her name is Jackie. She's in there.
我妻子杰姬 她还在里面
The survivors are coming out.
幸存者陆续出来了
Coming out.
出来了
Tyra.
泰拉
Mommy!
妈妈
Dayton!
戴顿
Dayton!
戴顿
Oh, baby.
孩子
There's...
还会
there's more coming out, right?
还会有人出来 是吗
There's got to be more coming out, right?
肯定还会有人出来 是吗
Are you the parents of Cameron Coulter?
你们是卡梅伦·科尔特的父母吗
Yes, we are.
是的
You need to come with us. Why?
你们要跟我们走一趟 为什么
No, we... we've got to wait here for Cameron.
不 我们要在这里等卡梅伦出来
We think your son might have been involved.
我们认为你儿子参与了这次事件
What?
什么
No, no, no. You're-you're mistaken.
不 不 你们肯定搞错了
My boy's not involved!
我儿子不会干这种事
Jim, what is going on?
吉姆 到底发生了什么事
Everyone blamed us.
所有人都在谴责我们
We were just an ordinary family...
我们也只是个普通家庭
Just like your own.
和你们一样
Ordinary families don't have military assault rifles at home.
普通家庭可不会拥有军用冲♥锋♥枪♥
A man has a right to his hobbies.
一个人有选择爱好的权利
I'm a hunter.
我是个猎人
What kind of animal
哪种动物
do you hunt, with a TEC-9 semiautomatic?
需要你用TEC-9半自动步♥枪♥来猎杀
Could you leave that door open?
能把门开着吗
Me and closed rooms don't really mix so well.
我在封闭的房♥间不太舒服
Sure. Detectives Rush, Miller.
好 我是拉什探员 这位是米勒探员
Always looking for the exit, huh?
总是在找出口吗
11 years later, you'd think I'd be over it.
已经十一年了 我还是没走出来
You grew up with Cameron and Neal?
你是和卡梅伦还有尼尔一起长大的吗
In grade school, that's pretty much it. Why?
在小学时可以这样说 怎么了
You like playing games online, Dayton?
你喜欢玩网络游戏吗 戴顿
No, not really.
不 不怎么玩
The game Renegade Massacre? Ring any bells?
有款游戏叫《反叛屠♥杀♥》 有印象吗
I don't know.
我不知道
How about "the widowmaker"?
那"寡妇制♥造♥者"呢
That was my online ID.
那是我的网名
I gamed every once in a while, so what?
我偶尔玩玩游戏 那又怎样
Then why lie?
那为什么说谎
Because I stopped playing
因为我很久没和
with those psychos way before...the, the, uh, incident.
那些变♥态♥一起玩了 在事故很久之前
Why?
为什么
To them it wasn't just a game, it was...
对他们来说这不仅是个游戏 而是
it was practice.
而是一种练习
So maybe a closet geek like yourself got caught up, too.
也许你这样的宅家极客也沉迷其中
Took it past role-playing, made it real.
突破了角色扮演 在现实中玩了一把
Look, lady, I was a jock--
女士 我以前是运动员
pick of the high school litter. I didn't need a fantasy life.
专门欺负人 我根本不需要虚拟的生活
You did online.
你还是喜欢网络游戏
The last thing I needed was to be seen in
我最不希望的 就是在公众场合
public with those freaks.
被人看到和这两个变♥态♥在一起
Check out butter face.
"背多分"来了
Everything's hot, "but her face."
什么都好 就是不能看脸
Check out Davie the dork.
看戴维那个笨蛋
Bet Clearasil's making a killing off of him.
我打赌去痘膏在他身上赚了不少钱
Come on, Zack, leave the dork alone.
算了 扎克 别理那个笨蛋
Whatever.
随便你
Yo litter getter...Neal.
喂 那个扫垃圾的 尼尔
Got something for you.
有事找你
What? You missed a fry, dude.
什么事 哥们儿 你扫漏了根薯条
What fry?
什么薯条
That one.
就这根
Oops.
真不小心
You know, you are one talented litter getter.
知道吗 你天生就是个扫垃圾的料
Someone should take an Uzi to this freaking mall.
就应该有人端把枪废了这烂商场
What do you think...
你觉得怎样
Dudes?
哥们儿
When did this happen?
这是什么时候的事
Uh, a few months before they went ballistic.
在他们发狂前几个月
I was a jerk.
我是个混♥蛋♥
We all were.
我们都是
Maybe if we hadn't, then, you know,
如果我们当时没那样做
none of this would of happened.
也许就不会发生这样的事
He killed a lot of innocent people.
他杀了很多无辜的人
You're not responsible for that.
并不是你的责任
Then who is?
那是谁的责任
They look so normal.
他们看起来好正常
Are those the kids who did it?
行凶的小男生吗
Yeah.
是的
Some of the victims, too.
有些死者也一样
Went to the same school.
上同一所学校
Could be the third shooter's in here.
第三个枪手有可能就在这里面
You getting any closer to finding him?
你找到些线索没
Most time, the doer's already in the box.
大多数情况下 已经可以确定嫌疑人了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Really.
是真的
Aren't you going to put that away?
你不把那个拿走吗
No. Why not?
不 为什么
Cause...
因为
it helps me remember.
这样能帮助我记忆
Keeping photos of the victims up there.
把死者的照片摆在那里
Remember what?
记住什么
You must of had my photo up there, too.
你肯定也把我的照片放在那里吧
No way.
不可能
Rush.
我是拉什
Been going through the security footage from the mall.
查看过了商场的监视录像
OK?
然后呢
There's something you got to see. Be there in a few.
有些新发现 我马上到
I'll be a couple hours.
我要出去几小时
Sorry.
抱歉
You got to do what you got to do.
你必须做你必须做的事
You might as well get some sleep now.
你最好先睡一下
Why's that?
为什么
Cause you won't get much later.
因为你等一下就没机会睡了
Only two ways in or out of this part of the mall.
商场的这片区域只有两个地方进出
Security cameras were at each exit.
两个地方都有监控探头
So, we can see who
所以我们能看到
went in with Cameron and Neal.
谁跟卡梅伦和尼尔一起进去的
Nope. Crowd's too thick,
不行 人流太密集
couldn't even spot the boys.
连那两个小男生都找不出来
What about who came out after the shooting started?
能看到枪响后哪些人跑出去吗
Take a look.
看这里
3:05, the shooting begins.
三点零五分 枪响
Trapping 40 civilians inside that wing.
有四十人困在那个区域
And our third shooter.
里面包括第三个枪手
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表