剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
The dynamic woman has it all.
现代女性面面俱到
She's a career woman, a with-it mom.
既是事业女性 又是时髦辣妈
A vital partner for her husband.
还是丈夫的好伴侣
If you want to bring your brand into the future,
如果你想要你的品牌长远发展
you want to be worn by today's woman.
目标群体就应该是现代女性
Today's woman, the dynamic woman,
而现代女性
needs a perfume that goes from
需要一款效力持久的香水
morning to night and doesn't quit.
从早到晚都不会消散
Today's woman...
现代女性...
Please excuse me one second, Stella?
抱歉 失陪一下 斯黛拉
Sitter's sick again. I've got to be in court.
保姆又病了 我还要去法庭
Should be right back.
马上就回来
Roger, you can't be serious.
罗杰 别这样
Think your secretary can keep an
能不能让你的秘书
eye on 'em for a minute or two?
照看他们两个一下
You know how fussy the baby gets with other people.
你知道婴儿多容易吵到别人吗
I'm in the middle of a presentation here.
我正在做创意展示呢
And my clients gets 20 years to life if I don't show up.
我如果不出庭 我的客户得去牢里蹲二十年
Okay. Who can be quiet the longest?
好吧 你们谁会比较安静
Not her. That's for sure.
肯定不是她
Maybe you can help out your little sister.
也许你可以照顾你的小妹妹
What do you say, buddy? Okay.
可以吗 好吧
Okay, okay, get out of here before I change my mind.
好了好了 在我反悔之前快走
Okay.
好
What would we do without you?
没有你我可怎么办
Fall utterly to pieces? Knock 'em dead.
死得很惨吧 庭上加油
You, too. Okay. Piece of cake.
你也加油 小意思
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What does it look like, Einstein?
你说呢
Sit right there, Devon.
去那边坐着 戴文
This is my son. Say hi, Devon.
这是我儿子戴文 给大家打个招呼
Hi. Hi, Devon.
你们好 你好戴文
I didn't know what else to do.
我也不知道该怎么办
Make Roger screw up his career, not yours?
让罗杰搅黄自己的工作 而不是你的
Working mother But always a dedicaTed professional.
职业母亲 但对待工作十分专注
Like the dynamic woman.
就像现代女性
I am... She is the dynamic woman.
我... 她就是现代女性的代表
Which is why our company is so
所以由我们公♥司♥
suited to create your ad campaign.
为你们的产品做广♥告♥简直太合适
We know her hopes and dreams,
我们懂现代女性的期望于梦想
her fears and purchasing patterns.
恐惧 还有购物习惯
Today's woman wants it all,
现代女性想做到全方位出色
and she'll get it.
她们也确实可以做到
Let's show you the numbers we worked up.
让我们给你们看一下我们统计的数字
Hey, mom, can I color this?
妈 我能给它涂色吗
Yes.
当然可以
Lil, Frannie.
莉莉 弗兰妮
Frannie's got something for us, boss.
老大 弗兰妮有案子要交给我们
Yeah? What's that?
是吗 什么案子
Infant death. '82.
1982年 婴儿死亡
Iris Felice.
艾瑞思·菲利斯
She was six months old.
六个月大
Sudden infant death syndrome. You got thoughts otherwise?
死因是婴儿猝死综合症 有其他推断吗
Well, some of the old-time coroners--
以前的验尸官
They used outdaTed information to determine SIDS.
他们用过时的信息判定婴儿猝死综合征
Which is why the me has Frannie and the other
所以我和弗兰妮加上几个助手
assistants reviewing all the SIDS cases.
正在重新审查1980年到85年间
From 1980 to '85.
所有婴儿猝死的案例
And with Iris, I found something.
艾瑞思的案子里 我发现了这个
These photos are from the scene before they moved the body.
这些照片是他们移走尸体前拍下的
Tricky thing about SIDS is it forensically
婴儿猝死综合症的特别之处在于
looks like other causes of death.
死因总是很不明了
Heart stops. Fluid in the lungs.
心脏停止 肺部积水
But that doesn't explain this.
但无法解释这个
The baby's hair--it's wet.
她的头发是湿的
Fluid in the lungs, plus wet hair?
肺部积水加上湿头发
Could have been a drowning?
可能是溺死的
Hair could've dried by the time it got to the coroner's.
也许送到法医那时头发已经干了
he wouldn't have seen it. Yeah, in '82 especially.
所以法医没有注意到 没错 特别是在那个年代
They weren't as suspicious of infant death as we are now.
他们不会像现在这么在意婴儿的死
You work a few of these baby jobs, you get suspicious.
如果你办过几起弑婴案 你就会在意了
What looks like SIDS could be anything but.
也许死因另有蹊跷
You certain about that?
你确定吗
Well, some people say SIDS doesn't really exist.
有人说婴儿猝死综合症根本不存在
Babies don't die for no reason.
婴儿不会无缘无故死亡
But... But you can't say for sure.
但是... 但也不能确定
Med school taught me we know less
医学院教会我的就是
about life and death than we think.
我们对生命与死亡的认识只是皮毛
We're gonna turn these parents' lives upside down again,
我们最好有个很好的理由
we got to have a good reason.
才可以再去揭起这对父母的伤疤
Well, if there's a chance a kid's
如果有一丝的可能
murder slipped through the cracks,
这个孩子是被谋杀的
Maybe that's reason enough.
那就值得了
Iris Felice.
艾瑞思·菲利斯
Found dead in her crib at 6:30 A.M.
1982年4月19日早上6点半
on April 19,1982.
被发现死在自己的婴儿床上
Mother called 911.
母亲打了911报♥警♥
Well, the cops at the scene thought SIDS
到现场的警♥察♥认为是婴儿猝死综合症
coroner backed it up.
验尸官也这么认为
There was no reason to suspect foul play,
没有理由怀疑是他杀
no signs of prior abuse.
父母没有虐童的倾向
Baby was premature, but had a clean bill of health, otherwise.
婴儿是早产儿 但身体很健康
We sure the hair wasn't wet from sweat? Maybe the weather.
确定头发不是汗湿的吗 也许天气太热
Nah, looked it up.
不 我查过了
A freak snowstorm that night. Spring in Philly.
那晚下暴风雪 标准的费城春天
Another reason we're America's vacation destination.
要不说我们这里是全国度假胜地呢
There was a baby-sitter with Iris and
那晚有个保姆照顾艾瑞思
her brother until 8:00 P.M. that night.
和他哥哥 一直到晚上八点
The parents checked on the baby when they got home.
父母到家的时候查看过婴儿的情况
Said she was fine.
说没有问题
Well, it leaves whoever's in the house after that.
那嫌犯就只剩下那晚在家的人了
Mom, dad. Always comes back to them.
父母 总是和他们脱不开关系
Oldest story in the book.
俗套的剧情
Well, they split up in '83, few months after Iris died.
83年他们就分开了 就在艾瑞思去世后几个月
Let's have a talk. Close this job pronto.
去找他们谈谈 速战速决
Please have a seat.
请坐
We're reinvestigating your daughter's death.
我们正在重新调查你女儿的死
I don't understand.
什么意思
Well, certain forensics don't add up.
有些事情很奇怪
We think Iris was drowned.
我们认为艾瑞思死于溺水
My god.
天啊
Did anyone have access to your daughter?
有其他人可以接触到您女儿吗
Just her father and me.
只有我和她父亲
Anybody have keys to the house? No.
还有谁有家里钥匙吗 没有
I mean, the nanny and the housekeeper,
保姆和管家当然也有
but I always dead-bolTed the doors at night.
但晚上我都会把房♥门反锁
Why do that?
为什么
Iris was premature. We thought we'd lose her from the get-go.
艾瑞思是早产儿 我们一开始还以为会失去她
She pulled through, tough little cookie.
但她熬过来了 这个坚强的小家伙
Anyway, I was very protective of her. Must have been rough.
所以我对她呵护有加 一定很累吧
No one tells you how hard it is with kids, do they?
没人告诉过你带孩子有多辛苦 对吧
How'd your ex-husband handle the stress?
你前夫是如何应对这份压力的
Iris was fragile. We had to be so careful all the time.
艾瑞思很虚弱 我们时刻都得很小心
His patience ran out pretty quickly.
他的耐心很快就用完了
You look beautiful. I look 80.
你真美 我老得像80岁了
It's a hot 80.
那也是性感的80岁
I'm beat, babe. I'm bone-tired.
我很累 亲爱的 精疲力尽
Then stop talking.
那就别说话了
Baby did you hear about that rapist guy in Mount Airy?
你听说芒特艾里的那个强♥奸♥犯了吗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表