剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
That's why you vandalized your own home.
所以你涂了自己的房♥子
People were so angry. Hank, all the rest.
大家都很愤怒 汉克和其他人
I was afraid.
我很害怕
Of what they'd do to you.
他们对你做了什么
Not me. Melanie.
不是我 是梅兰妮
There was so much hatred. Ugliness.
外面对她有意见的人太多了
You wanted to shield her from all that.
你想保护她
So I...told her not to play with Cherise anymore.
所以我让她别再和雪妮丝玩了
That sometimes it's best to stick with your own.
最好和白人小孩一起玩
Aw, for god's sake, Frances!
天啊 弗朗西丝
You refused to leave. I didn't have a choice.
你不愿意搬走 我也没办法
They were decent, hard-working people just like us.
他们和我们一样都是勤勉的人
I know.
我知道
I was just trying to protect my little girl.
我只是想保护我的小女儿
I had no idea what damage it would cause.
没想到会有什么后果
Dale?
戴尔
What happened?
怎么了
It's nothing.
没什么
Who hit you? Tell me.
谁打你了 告诉我
My dad. Heard about that "critter lover".
我爸 听说了涂鸦的事情
Said it's my fault all the white people are moving out.
说是我害得大家都搬走了
Crazy, huh, Mrs.C.?
难以置信吧 坎贝尔女士
Be sure and get an ice pack from the school nurse.
记得去医务室拿个冰袋敷一下
Alvina lights a spark.
阿尔娜亮起了火花
Mel, you hear me? Alvina lights a spark.
梅 听见了吗 阿尔娜亮起了火花
I'm not playing that anymore. It's little kids' stuff.
我不玩了 那都是小孩子的东西
You don't wanna see the fireflies?
你不想看萤火虫了吗
No.
不了
They're gonna leave, turn to fairies.
它们要走了 变成精灵
Fireflies aren't fairies, okay?
萤火虫不是精灵好吗
But you said...
但你说过
And horses and chickens don't play together.
马和鸡也不会一起玩
You said we'd be friends forever.
你说过我们永远是好朋友
No such thing as forever.
没有什么是永远的
That night, my little girl was gone.
那晚 我的小女儿不见了
I thought our child was in danger.
我以为我的孩子有危险
And she was.
确实是
Alvina lights a spark.
阿尔娜亮起了火花
That meant Cherise left a note for Melanie.
意思是雪妮丝留了纸条给梅兰妮
But the clothesline was down.
但晾衣绳已经拿走了
So they were leaving them in the storm pipe, right?
所以纸条应该放在水管后面
The note never turned up.
那张纸条一直没被发现
Oh...that's a reach.
有点高
Need some leverage.
得找个垫脚的地方
Same basement window the doer used in '75.
75年的时候凶手也是从这个窗口进去的
Lifted a partial palm print off of that ledge.
留下了一部分掌印
Wasn't a hand print on the ledge.
那根本不是掌印
It was a foot.
是脚印
Neighbor spotted you in the Campbells'
梅兰妮失踪的那晚
yard night Melanie disappeared.
有人看到你在她家的院子里
Already told you... racist old bat made that up.
我说过了 他撒谎
Got a print off that window ledge.
窗台上留下了一个印记
From a heel.
脚印
Tell me it's not gonna match yours, Terrell.
不会刚好和你的吻合吧 特勒尔
I didn't hurt that white girl.
我没有伤害那个女孩
I said...tell me it's not gonna match yours.
我问你 到底是不是你的
You made me a fool.
你骗了我
I defended you to my boss, believed in you.
我在我长官面前维护你 我相信了你
Maybe you shouldn't have.
也许你错了
What were you doing in her yard?
你在她院子里做什么
Getting the note back for my sister.
把我妹留的纸条拿回来
Then why not say that?
那你怎么不说
A black boy in a white girl's
白人小孩失踪那晚
yard same night she goes missing?
有个黑人出现在她院子里
No one's going to believe me.
没有人会相信我的
I would!
我会
You're the police.
你是警♥察♥
I learned 31 years ago what that means.
我31年前就知道那意味着什么了
Guilty till proven innocent.
有罪推论
They treated me like I wasn't even human.
他们根本不把我当人看
Times change, Terrell.
时代变了 特勒尔
Not so much.
也没变太多
I just wanted to protect my little sister.
我只是想保护我妹妹
I did what I had to do that night.
那晚我做了该做的事
Go on.
接着说
I told Cherise the truth.
我跟雪妮丝说了实话
Heard about what went down at the bus stop today.
我听说了今天车站的事情
Sorry.
真遗憾
I left a note for her in the storm pipe.
我在水管后给她留了个纸条
For Melanie?
给梅兰妮
Maybe she'll find it and want to be friends again?
也许她看到后会跟我重新做朋友
Cherise...
雪妮丝
She's never going to be your friend.
她永远都不会是你的朋友
You see, white people, they look
你瞧 在白人眼里
at us, and they see ugliness.
我们都不是好人
They do?
真的吗
They don't see how pretty you are, or how smart or how cool.
他们看不到你有多酷 多美 多聪明
But I do.
但我看得到
And you gotta see that, too.
你也应该看到
Melanie thinks I'm cool.
梅兰妮觉得我很酷
You can't trust 'em. Not even Melanie.
你不能相信他们 即使是梅兰妮
I can't?
不能吗
Emmett Till learned that the hard way.
艾米特·提尔的教训
Who's Emmett Till?
艾米特·提尔是谁
Boy who whistled at a white girl.
他向一个白人女孩儿吹口哨
After, these dudes dragged him out of bed
之后一帮人在晚上
in the middle of the night, shot him.
把他从床上拖下来 开枪打死了
He wasn't even that much older than you.
他比你大不了多少
Now I'm not trying to give you
我不是想吓唬你
nightmares or nothin', Cherise.
雪妮丝
I'm just lookin' out for my little sis.
我只是想保护你
Will you get the note back for me? Please?
你能帮我把纸条拿回来吗 求你了
Sure thing.
当然了
Now to bed, okay?
你先睡 好吗
Terrell?
特勒尔
Asx7fdid Emmett go to heaven?
艾米特去天堂了吗
All kids go to heaven.
所有的孩子都会去天堂
I never forgot the look in her eyes when I told her that.
我忘不了当时她的眼神
She grew up faster than she should have.
远超过她应有的成熟
Sounds like you both did.
你俩都是
So...you got the note?
你把纸条拿回来了吗
It was gone when I got there.
我去的时候纸条已经没了
Gone? Who took it?
没了 谁拿走了
I guess Melanie.
我猜是梅兰妮
You tell Cherise that?
你告诉雪妮丝了吗
Do you know what the note said?
你知道纸条上写了什么吗
You gotta make this right, Terrell.
你要做正确的事 特勒尔
By me.
对我
Cherise just wanted her friend back.
雪妮丝只想让她的朋友回来
What'd the note say?
纸条上写了什么
Meet me in the woods...tonight.
今晚在树林等我
So Melanie went into the woods that night.
这么说晚梅兰妮去了树林
And so did Cherise.
还有雪妮丝
Melanie wasn't abducted from her bedroom.
梅兰妮不是在她卧室被绑♥架♥的
She went to the woods that night.
她那晚去了树林
The woods?
树林
You asked her to meet you there, Cherise.
你要她在那里等你 雪妮丝
In your note.
你的纸条是这么写的
That's ridiculous.
太扯了
Alvina lights a spark.
阿尔娜亮起了火花
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表