剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
So instead of giving you a speech, maybe I'll just take some questions.
我就不做演讲了 大家提问吧
Did you ever waste anyone?
你曾杀过人吗
No.
没有
But I watched my good friend get wasted.
但我亲眼见到我好友被杀
His name was Frank.
他叫弗兰克
One second, he was telling a joke,
前一秒他还在给我们讲笑话
and in the next, his...
下一秒 他
his blood and his insides were all over the truck...
被炸得血肉横飞 整个车内都是
all over me.
我全身也是
It's not like a video game or a movie.
那场面不像电子游戏或电影里那样
It breaks your heart right in half.
那场面会撕碎你的心
Our next guest
下一位嘉宾
has been in the navy his entire career.
他的职业生涯都奉献给了海军
What kind of soldier are you?
你算个什么军人
The kind that tells the truth.
讲出真♥相♥的人
I'm going back for my second tour in a week.
我将在一周后重回战场
How do you think my kid feels now?
你觉得我孩子现在会怎么想
Maybe we should go, Linds...
也许我们该走了 琳琳
You should have stayed in the damn kitchen.
你就应该老老实实待在厨房♥里
You know that?
你知道吗
You got no business trying to do a man's job.
你根本不该做男人的工作
I'm a soldier, same as you...
我是个军人 和你一样
His son Charlie is in Mr. Levin's fifth grade class.
他的儿子查理 在莱文老师的五年级班
Someone ought to teach you a lesson.
应该有人出来给你上一课
So please welcome lieutenant Jamal Ross.
有请贾马尔·罗斯中尉
Who was this man?
这男的是谁
Penny Kozlowski's dad.
佩妮·科兹洛夫斯基的爸爸
That helps a lot, Lindsey.
你的话很有帮助 琳赛
Maybe my mom went away cause of me.
也许妈妈离开是因为我
Why would she do that?
为什么这么说
Cause maybe she found out I thought her arm was scary.
也许她感觉到了我很怕她的假臂
You know what, Lindsey?
你知道吗 琳赛
If you were my girl, I'd be so proud.
如果你是我的女儿 我会为你感到骄傲
You would?
真的吗
Yeah, because you're brave.
是的 因为你很勇敢
I know your mom could see that just like I can.
我知道你妈妈也这样觉得
Thanks a lot, sir.
多谢了 先生
Sounds like this Kozlowski
听起来这位科兹洛夫斯基
didn't like girls fighting his war.
不认同女人上战场
What say we find out how much?
我们去一探究竟吧
Josh Kozlowski?
乔什·科兹洛夫斯基
Who's asking?
你们是谁
Philly homicide.
费城凶案组的
It's about Dana Taylor.
是关于戴娜·泰勒的事
Homicide, huh?
凶案组
Not surprised, the mouth on her.
不意外 她嘴不把门
We heard you were a real fan of her speech
我们了解到在你女儿学校大会上
at your daughter's assembly.
你对她的演讲非常"感兴趣"
GI janes.
女大兵
Some jobs women just can't do.
有些事不适合女人去做
Not disagreeing,
不是不同意
but why go after Dana?
但你为什么针对戴娜
Cause that bitch traumatized every kid in the place.
因为那次演讲对孩子影响很坏
So maybe you retaliated.
所以也许你要报复一下
Aggravated assault does seem to be your specialty.
故意伤害是你的强项
That Taylor broad needed to be shut up.
那个叫泰勒的大嘴女人必须闭嘴
And if I was the one who did it, I'd tell you.
如果是我做的 我肯定会承认
All the same, we got to verify your
我们还是要核实
where abouts when she disappeared.
她失踪的那天你在哪里
I keep great calendars.
我的行程记录得非常好
You tell me the date, I'll tell you where I was.
你告诉我日期 我告诉你我在哪里
Deal.
成交
They say you're only supposed to cut to the first five-leaf.
有人说只能剪掉最上面的五片叶子
Is that right?
有这么一说吗
My grandma was a green thumb.
我外婆很有园艺天赋
Always said that's how you get double the bloom in return.
总是说这样才能让花开得更多
That's a good tip.
不错的窍门
Got any tips for me?
有什么可以告诉我的吗
You know your husband's temper all too well, I bet.
我相信你对你丈夫的脾性非常了解
Got anything to add?
有什么要补充的吗
I knew that woman. Dana.
我知道那个女人 戴娜
Well, I knew of her.
我知道她一些事
Meaning? I knew her husband.
具体一点 我认识她丈夫
Paula, who's your friend?
保拉 介绍下你朋友吧
This is Geoff.
这位是杰夫
His wife Dana's a soldier.
他妻子戴娜是个军人
Hi, Geoff. Hi Geoff. Hi.
你好 杰夫 大家好
Welcome to ours support group.
欢迎来到我们互助会
Tell 'em about her.
跟大家讲讲她的事吧
Dana well, she's been my girl since we were 15.
戴娜 她15岁时我们就在一起了
We got a kid.
我们有个小孩
Thank god cause that's
感谢上帝 因为
all I have to hang onto right now.
这是我现在唯一的依靠了
I mean, I'm not even allowed to know where Dana is.
我甚至不被允许知道戴娜在哪里
Just that she's...
只是说她
over there some place.
去了某个地方
I worry all the time and...
我一直很担心
I...I guess, just feel kind of lost.
我觉得迷失了方向
Why don't we take a coffee break?
我们休息一下 喝喝咖啡吧
Helps to talk, right?
说出来好多了 不是吗
Feel like a fool. Why?
感觉像个傻子 为什么
Cause I'm a man, Paula.
因为我是个男人 保拉
Sitting around expressing feelings...
坐在这里 搞内心独白
I know you're a man.
我知道你是个男人
So Geoff had a side dish.
所以杰夫有婚外情
A lot of people have Jodys.
很多人都有"留守男士"
Jodys?
留守男士
Someone to keep company with till your soldier comes home.
给自己作伴 直到家里的军人回来
Meaning it wasn't serious between them?
你是说他们并不是来真的
Except Paula's husband kept re-upping,
只是保拉的丈夫一直在战场
so she was alone a lot.
所以她独身的时间比较多
My opinion, she wanted something real with Geoff.
我感觉 她真的是想和杰夫在一起
So his wife coming home was a problem.
所以他妻子回家成了一个障碍
And when Paula wants something, she's pretty determined.
当保拉想要什么时 她非常坚决
Your husband's overseas, Paula?
你丈夫在国外吗 保拉
Ass-deep in the sunni triangle.
长年驻守在逊尼三角地区
Not exactly a garden spot.
那里可不是花♥园♥
Desert air must appeal to him.
沙漠环境对他挺有吸引力的
He keeps re-enlisting.
他不断延长服役时间
Lonely nights?
独守空房♥
I keep busy.
我让自己保持充实
Like with Geoff Taylor?
比如和杰夫·泰勒在一起
Me and Geoff might've had a thing.
我和杰夫也许是有什么
A thing.
有什么
Like an affair?
婚外情吗
No, we'd get together and do crosswords.
不是 我们在一起玩填字游戏
And Dana, being your friend, didn't count for much.
而你的朋友戴娜 对你来说并不重要
Wartime. Rules change.
战争时期 规则会改变
So you and Geoff are hitting it,
所以你就和杰夫暧昧着
then Dana comes home, and he starts flying right.
戴娜回来后 他又开始正经做人
You're out in the cold.
你被冷落了
You know the old saying about the woman scorned.
你也知道常言道 最毒女人心
Except I wasn't.
但我没有被冷落
The affair kept going?
婚外情还在继续吗
Geoff was patient.
杰夫很有耐心
But a month after she came home, Dana still wouldn't let him touch her.
但戴娜回来几个月后 仍然不让他碰
So pretty soon, he's back in your arms.
所以不久 他又重投你怀抱了
And then it all blew up.
这次就东窗事发了
Button up already. Got to get out of here.
快扣好衣服 你现在得走了
My house tomorrow?
明天去我家好吗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表