剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
You belive me. I believe you, Mitch. But...
你相信我 我相信你 米切 但...
you are not helping us, dropping bodies.
你那样杀人不是在帮我们
nobody lifted a damn finger on my son's murder till now.
之前从没人管过我儿子的案子
This ain't the way to go about it. You're right.
这不是处理的方式 你说的对
These guys should be burned at the stake.
这些人应被处以火刑
You got our attention. Nobody else needs to die.
你得到我们的注意了 不该再有人死了
No. I...
不 我...
I has to do this, for my son.
我必须这么做 为了我儿子
Your son's...gone, Mitch.
你儿子已经死了 米切
Only 'cause I promised him that I'd be there, and...
是因为我答应他我会保护他 可...
and I wasn't.
我却没做到
I understand how you feel. You don't.
我明白你的感受 你不明白
I lost everything.
我什么都没了
I know. But...
我知道 但...
You have to stop what you are doing... Too late.
你得停下 太晚了
I already took out the trash today.
我今天已经倒过"垃圾"了
Anything back on Mitch's call?
米切的来电查到什么了吗
Blocked number, all we got is it was a cell phone.
号♥码屏蔽了 只知道是手♥机♥
And a DA's office on crisis control.
地检那边要拼命控制局面了
Ballbuster alert, 6 o'clock.
六点钟方向 小心女汉子
Any ID yet on the victim? Still trying to get prints off him.
被害人身份确认没 还在获取指纹
Soon as we scrape him off the hood.
得先把他从引擎盖上刮下来
What?
怎么了
Come see.
过来看
No thanks, pass.
不用了 谢谢
No, Scotty,
不 史考特
got to take a look at this.
过来看看
It's Grabowski.
是格拉博夫斯基
The postman?
那个邮递员
Special delivery.
专门送给我们的
How could he know who we're talking to?
他怎么知道我们找过了谁
'cause he is following us.
他在跟踪我们
You interviewed that man,
你讯问了那人
and didn't notify him of possible he threat his life?
却没提醒他 他可能有危险吗
Think I'll sleep okay tonight, thanks.
我今晚会睡得很香的 谢谢
We have a responsibility
我们有责任
to notify anyone who's a possible target.
告知那些可能成为目标的人
Sure, why not offer them all
当然 不如对他们都进行
protective custody? Scotty!
保护性拘留吧 史考特
We'll do our best to notify every
我们会尽力通知
level three sex offender who fits the profile.
每个符合特征的三♥级♥性侵犯
My boss is suspending public access to the Megan's Law web site.
我上司暂停了公众对性侵犯登记网站的访问权
Have a good day, counselor.
过得愉快 律师
Got any Batman back issues?
有《蝙蝠侠归来》那期吗
Depends.
看情况
Detective Comic, Dark Knight, Shadow of the Bat?
是要《侦探漫画》《黑暗骑士》还是《蝙蝠之影》
Got anywhere,
就是那本讲
Batman fights that guy
蝙蝠侠的对手
who looks like Ichabod Crane?
是那个长得像伊卡伯德·克莱恩的家伙
Preyed on people's fears?
那个专门恐吓他人的家伙
You mean Scarecrow? Yeah, that's him.
你指稻草人吗 是的 就是他
What you know about that guy...
关于那家伙你都知道什么
Damon?
达蒙
What it this about?
你们来干什么
Boy named Clayton Hathaway.
还记得克雷顿·海瑟维吗
Long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
Yeah. But I'm sure you remember him...
是的 但你肯定还记得
Or at least, burying his bike in your back yard.
至少记得把他的自行车埋在了后院
All right.
好吧
I took this kid's bike.
我拿走了他的自行车
It was stupid. I was going to sell it, but that's it...
是很蠢 我本打算卖♥♥掉 但仅此而已...
You were assaulted a that six-year-old,
你袭击了一名6岁的孩子
stole his bike and threaten his life.
偷了他的车 还威吓他
I had a lot more anger than friends back then.
我当时满心怒火 却没什么朋友
But I didn't kill him. Then why did you bury the bike?
但我没杀他 那为什么要埋车
As soon as the kid went missing, I panicked.
这孩子一失踪 我就吓坏了
You need to come down, make a statement, Damon.
你得跟我回警局录份口供 达蒙
Wait!
等等
I don't get the hassle.
这是干什么啊
Didn't the dad do it? Even the mom said so.
不是他爸爸做的吗 他妈妈都这么说
No, she didn't. I heard by myself.
不 她没说过 我亲耳听见的
She knew way before anyone else.
她是最先知道的
Don't worry about the caterer, Mitch. I took care of it.
米切 我给过酒席承办人钱了 你别操心了
Right. Thanks, Cliff.
好 谢谢 克里夫
Anything you need, just ask.
需要什么尽管说
I found something out, Linda.
我发现了一件事 琳达
What is it?
什么事
I just...
我...
I don't know him anymore.
我已经不认识他了
What do you mean, Tara?
什么意思 塔拉
I should've seen it, I should have stopped it somehow.
我真该看出来的 真该阻止他
What?
什么啊
He's not the man I thought he was.
他不是我想象中的那个人
What're you saying, Tara?
你在说什么 塔拉
I saw something, Linda.
我看到了一样东西 琳达
What would you do if you found out your husband was a monster?
如果你发现你丈夫是个恶魔你会怎么做
So, Tara saw something that turned her against Mitch.
塔拉看到了什么让她背弃米切的东西
Yup.
没错
Before the cops or anyone else knew.
在警♥察♥和别人知道之前
But she never said anything.
但她却什么都没说
Never testified against her husband.
也没指证她丈夫
Didn't go to his trial, either.
但也没去庭审
That's when everybody said they knew he did it.
所以大家都认准是他干的
Wife loses faith in the husband, so does the jury.
妻子不相信丈夫 陪审团也不相信了
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
No.
没有
He's here to protect you.
他是来保护你的
You already knew, Tara.
你已经知道了 塔拉
Before the police suspected it was Mitch.
早在警方怀疑米切之前
You turned on him because you found out something before the wake.
你在守丧之前发现了什么 于是背弃了他
That your "Husband was a monster."
还说你丈夫"是个恶魔"
Does it matter what I believed?
我怎么想的要紧吗
Yes, it does.
当然要紧
I failed,
我失败了
you know...
知道吗
I failed to protect my own child.
我没能保护好我自己的孩子
What made you think it was Mitch?
你为什么认为是米切
You think you know someone.
你自以为了解一个人
Everything you believe to be true.
自以为你相信的一切都是真的
You have no idea.
但其实什么都不知道
What did you see, Tara?
你究竟看到了什么
I was such a fool.
我真是太傻了
The caterer's here.
酒席承办人员来了
People will be coming soon.
大家陆续都要来了
You shouldn't have babied him so much.
你不该那么溺爱他
What?
什么
Made him vulnerable,
让他变得脆弱
the kind of kid these guys prey on.
那些人就喜欢脆弱的孩子
You think this is my fault?
你觉得这是我的错
You are the one that always pushed him.
是你老那么逼他
"Let him go, he's fine, he's a boy...
随他去吧 他没事 他是个男孩
I was right. You were wrong.
我说得没错 你错了
You let him go, only he's not fine, Mitch.
你随他去了 但他不是没事 米切
He's dead.
他死了
I need some aspirin.
我得去吃点阿司匹林
Honey.
亲爱的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just miss him so much.
我就是太想他了
Do you really?
真的吗
What?
什么
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表