剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
If you could just show me those logs, Mr. Emmerick.
给我们看记录就可以了 埃默里克先生
Hold up, sport. Name?
等下 你叫什么
Lucas.
卢卡斯
What's your hurry, Lucas?
这么着急干什么 卢卡斯
I'm just late for my next class.
我下堂课要迟到了
What, gym?
体育吗
You don't look like a kid who hurries to P.E.
你看着可不像是会积极上体育课的
Calculus, a short cut.
是微积分 这是近路
Go ahead, I'll walk with you.
那行 我跟你一起去
No, it's cool.
不用 没事
No, no, it's not.
不是 这事可不是
You knew James Hoffman?
你认识詹姆斯·霍夫曼吗
Sort of used to be friends, kind of.
以前算是朋友吧
Sort of, kind of want to tell me here or down at the station, Lucas?
那你是想在这跟说还是去局里 卢卡斯
We used to eat lunch in the computer lab together.
我们以前一起在机房♥里吃午饭
Compare test scores.
比成绩
He'd always ace me out.
他以前总是比我强
Then he started tanking.
然后他开始变糟
Tanking what?
什么变糟
His grades. His life.
成绩 人生
He got all weird and angry.
他变得很奇怪 易怒
We stopped talking.
我们就不说话了
When was that?
那是什么时候
A couple months before he went missing.
他失踪前几个月吧
All the Ivy's are getting rid of early decision.
常青藤大学都取消提前申请了
There's no angle left unless you're a hook.
除非你有噱头 不然就没机会
A hook?
噱头
Yeah, like a legacy, athlete,
比如是名门之后 体育健将
minority, special circumstance.
少数族裔 身体状况特殊
I think I got an uncle who's part of Native American.
我想我有个叔叔是美洲土著
I'd look into it.
是我就研究下
Pacific Islander's good, too.
太平洋岛屿居民也行
Dude, my parents are all over me about the essay right now.
我父母现在一直在催我写申请信
Yeah, you're supposed to write about your passion.
是的 应该写你的激♥情♥所在
Whatever that means.
谁知道那是什么
I'm passionate about Giselle Bundchen.
我爱的是吉赛尔·邦辰[名模]
Tell me about it, man.
那还用说
I stayed up all night last night and I only inked out a page.
我昨晚一夜没睡 就挤出一页
Let me see.
让我看看
No way.
没门
Come on, Jay, you know I don't pirate.
行了 我又不会抄你的
All right, man.
那好吧
Promise not to laugh.
你保证不许笑
Come on, man, give that back.
别这样 还给我
Hey,Tanner, what are you doing?
坦纳 你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你干什么啊
What did you do that for?
你这是闹哪出啊
What the hell?
搞什么
Do something.
出手啊
Do something, come on, hit me.
做点啥 打我
Come on, come on, hit me.
来 来啊 打我啊
Come on, pretend I'm your dad.
快点 假装我是你♥爸♥
What? You're an idiot.
什么 你脑子进水了
Take your fist and take a swing, come on.
举起拳头 挥过来 来吧
Tanner, leave him alone. He didn't do anything to you.
坦纳 别惹他 他又没招惹你
That's what I thought.
我就知道会这样
The tattoo on his left wrist?
左手腕上有纹身
You're sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah. Like one of those little anarchy symbols.
确定 就像是那种无政♥府♥军标识
Why?
怎么了
Who was this clown?
这个找事的是谁
Tanner Lennox.
坦纳·伦诺克斯
But you didn't hear it from me.
但别说是我告诉你的
He's untouchable.
他可不好惹
Yeah, why's that?
那是为何
His dad just donated the new science building, that's why.
他爸刚捐建了新的理科楼 这就是原因
Go on. You're going to be late for calculus.
走吧 你的微积分课要迟到了
You had a beef with James, Tanner?
你和詹姆斯有矛盾吗 坦纳
It's nothing personal.
没有个人恩怨
This interview is over.
这次谈话结束了
I'm taking my son home.
我要带我儿子回家
We just need to ask Tanner a few questions, Mr. Lennox.
我们只要问坦纳几个问题 伦诺克斯先生
Not without my lawyer you're not.
我律师不在场就不行
Why, you got something to hide?
为何 有什么不可告人的吗
Come on, Tanner.
走吧 坦纳
We have your son on a video tape assaulting another student.
你儿子在一段视频中打另一个学生
James Hoffman, whose body turned up this morning,
詹姆斯·霍夫曼 今早发现了他的尸体
stuffed in drum down at The Bottom.
在底区 被塞在桶里
So either we talk to your son today, Mr. Lennox,
我们可以现在跟你儿子聊聊 伦诺克斯先生
right here, real civil like...
就在这里 不动粗
Or we get a warrant for his arrest,
或者我们去申请个逮捕令
and stick him in a holding cell all weekend...
让他整个周末待在牢房♥里
Until his daddy's attorney gets him arraigned Monday morning.
直到他爸的律师周一早上安排好传讯
You're on video? What the hell?
你被拍到了 怎么搞的
Tanner?
坦纳
Yeah. Yeah, you're right, that was me...
是 你们没错 是我
pounding on James, but...it's not what you think.
在揍詹姆斯 但不是你们想的那样
Over! Over! Over! Over! Over!
够了 够了 停下
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Alive.
终于感到是在活着
Welcome to the world, young buck.
欢迎加入 小伙
What'd I tell you?
我说的没错吧
Next time, thumbs on the outside, unless you want to break them.
下次 拇指不想骨折的话 就放在外面
Thanks, Aries.
谢谢 白羊
You, you, fight.
你和你上
Bunch of rich kids throwing down in the hood?
一群富二代在贫民区里打架
It's a fight club.
搏击俱乐部
Some people like to drink, do drugs. We like to fight.
有人喜欢喝酒 有人吸毒 我们是搏斗
What, you saying James was a part of this?
你是说詹姆斯也加入了
He took to battle like a caged animal.
他就像刚出笼的野兽
Hey, neighbor.
邻居
I usually move the car before the street sweeper.
我一般在警♥察♥巡街前 会把车移走
I just overslept.
刚刚睡过头了
Oh, give it to me, I'll take care of it.
给我吧 我来处理
Oh, no, that's okay. I'll just pay it.
不用 没事 我付好了
Why? Just give it to me.
为啥 给我吧
Well, I don't want to put you out.
我不想让你费事
It's no big deal, really.
这真不是什么大事
Scotty, you remember my neighbor,Toni?
史考特 你记得我邻居托妮吗
Yeah, how could I forget?
当然 怎么会忘
You, uh, follow up my case?
你还记得我的案子
The case of the missing basketball?
弄丢的篮球吗
We got Encyclopedia Brown on it.
超级侦探布朗正查着呢
I'm sorry. I got to go. I'm already late.
抱歉 我得走了 已经晚了
Thanks. Forget it.
谢谢 没事
Look at you, dawg.
瞧瞧你
What?
怎么了
Trying to tap that.
你是想约她吧
Come on, she's a broke, single mom.
哪有 她是个穷苦的单身妈妈
Yeah, you're just helping her out, big-shotting that ticket.
是是 你只是夸口说能搞定罚单来帮她
Just being neighborhood.
只是做个好邻居
You know you can't fix it.
你知道你没法解决
That's the biggest cop lie invented.
你这个谎扯得够大的
Think I'm working a favor?
你觉得我不怀好意吗
I find that offensive.
太让我伤心了
Yeah, you're not interested, just let me know. I'll ask her out.
好好 你要是没其他意思 我就约她
Back off, slick.
打住 油嘴滑舌
Anyway, they got a name on that kid was the ringleader of this fight club.
话说回来 找到了这个搏击俱乐部的领头
He's Cole Palmer, Senior, A.K.A. "Aries."
叫科尔·帕尔玛 高三 又被称为"白羊"
Aries was the Greek God of War.
那不是希腊战神的名字吗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表