剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, Mike was a dumbass of epic proportion.
迈克是个超级大笨蛋
He find you on the docks
莉娜失踪后
after Lena disappeared on him? Yeah.
他在码头上找到了你
Wanted something wasn't his property.
想要回不属于他的财产
Excuse me.
打扰一下
What?
什么
Excuse me. Can you, uh...
打扰一下 你能不能...
I gotta talk to you.
我想要和你谈谈
Can you...?
你能不能...
What?
什么
Where's Lena?
莉娜在哪里
Curly hair.
卷发
Yea high.
这么高
She's one of your girls.
她是你们手里的一个女孩
Agh... You're a rube.
你个乡巴佬
You're way out of your depth.
太自不量力了
Better walk away.
你最好走开
I want her.
我要她
What's that?
什么
I want her!
我要她
You think you can get your rocks off for free?
你觉得你能碰上天上掉馅饼的事
Hey, wake up. It's America.
醒醒 这里是美国
Nothing's for free.
没有免费的午餐
She's a kid.
她只是个孩子
It's not like that.
不是你想的那样
You're begging for this girl, and you say it ain't for sex?
你在讨要这个女孩 还说不是为了上她
So what, you wanna watch TV together?
那怎样 你想要跟她一起看电视吗
Admit it.
承认了吧
All right!
好吧
All right what?
好什么好
I want to...
我想要...
bang her.
上她
You were right.
你是对的
Just...
只是...
tell me where I can do that.
我能到哪里上她
12 Pearl Street.
珍珠街12号♥
Knock yourself out.
别客气
Guy was just a horny perv
男人都好这一口
like all the rest.
天下男人都一样
That's all I know.
我知道的就这些
So...
所以...
I'm done, right?
我没事了吧
Sit your ass down.
老实坐着吧
Your next stop's the federal pen.
你的下一站是联邦监狱
12 Pearl Street's abandoned.
珍珠街12号♥早就被荒废了
Previous tenants all fake names.
以前的租客用的都是假名
Dead end.
线索断了
So, Kiril played us? Not quite.
那基里尔是在耍我们 并不是
Found a 911 call for an overdose
发现那个地址在两年前
to that address two years back.
有人因为药物过量打过报♥警♥电♥话♥
Gave the girl's real name.
有那个女孩的真名
Kateryna Yevchenko.
卡捷琳娜·叶夫琴科
Accurint's got an address for her in Long Island.
阿库林蒂拿到了她在长岛的地址
Town called Bellport.
一个叫贝尔波特的小镇
If Kateryna worked at Pearl Street,
如果卡捷琳娜在珍珠街工作
maybe she knew Lena.
她可能认识莉娜
And saw Mike when he came looking for her.
迈克去找她的时候应该见过他
Didn't think you were coming in.
没想到你会过来
Me neither.
我也没想到
We've got everything covered
你有事就去忙
if you gotta be somewhere else.
我们这边没问题
I'd rather be here than where I was.
和那里相比我宁愿待在这里
Fair enough.
也对
You have an appointment?
你们有预约吗
Kateryna Yevchenko?
卡捷琳娜·叶夫琴科
Detectives Valens and Miller
我们是瓦伦斯和米勒警探
from Philadelphia.
来自费城
We're looking into a homicide.
我们在调查一件谋杀案
Mike Chulaski.
迈克·朱拉斯基
Ring a bell?
有印象吗
He came to Pearl Street
他去过珍珠街
looking for a girl named Lena.
找过一个叫莉娜的女孩
Long time ago.
时间太久了
I don't remember.
我记不起来了
That why you OD'd?
药物过量是怎么回事
What went on in that place, Kateryna?
那个地方发生了什么 卡捷琳娜
Bad as you imagine.
跟你们想的一样糟
Worse.
还要糟
We were slaves.
我们就是奴隶
How'd you get out?
你是怎么逃出来的
After I am too old for Pearl Street,
后来我年纪太大不适合珍珠街了
I go on my own.
我就自谋生路
I am good, so I get nest egg.
我♥干♥得不错 有一笔积蓄
What about this guy Mike?
迈克是个怎样的人
I take money from Mike to bring him to Lena.
迈克付我钱 让我带他去找莉娜
She wasn't with the others?
她没和其他人待在一起吗
In different room because she resisted.
在另一个房♥间里 因为她反抗了
Another $50.
再给五十
Mike.
迈克
Lena. Oh, God.
莉娜 天哪
They lied about job, Mike.
他们的工作是骗人的 迈克
I know.
我知道
They lied.
他们撒谎
I'm gonna get you out. They won't let you.
我会带你走的 他们不会同意
They will kill her.
他们会杀了她
What's wrong?
怎么回事
My feet.
我的脚
Cigarette burns.
香烟烫的
She can't walk. You get her hopes up,
她走不了路 你给了她希望
you make it worse for her.
这会让她情况变得更糟糕
You cannot save her.
你救不了她
I'm not leaving you here, Lena
我不会让你留下的 莉娜
I can't walk, Mike.
我不能走路 迈克
Nachalneek's coming.
纳沙尼克来了
Listen, this necklace,
这根项链
you see this?
看到这个吗
It's St. Nicholas.
这是圣尼古拉斯
He'll keep you safe until I came back.
他会保佑你平安 直到我回来
I've seen you before.
我们之前见过
You should know better, Katya.
卡佳 你该知道分寸
Get him out.
把他带走
Mike, don't leave me here.
迈克 别留我一个人在这里
Don't leave me.
别丢下我
Don't leave me here! Don't leave me here!
别把我丢在这里 别丢下我
I'll come back for you, I promise!
我会回来的救你的 我保证
Come back and you're dead.
再回来你就死定了
Nachalneek was Boyka?
纳沙尼克就是博伊卡吗
I will never testify against her.
我绝不会上庭指证她
That was her thing? The burning?
那都是她干的 香烟烫伤
What she did to us.
她对我们所做的
Punishment.
是惩罚
So Mike promises he's going back for Lena...
迈克保证他会回来救莉娜...
Winds up Boyka cigarette on him.
身上留下了博伊卡的烟疤
So you're the famous Nachalneek.
所以你就是著名的纳沙尼克
Lot of people looking for you.
很多人都在找你
"Nachalneek" just means boss.
"纳沙尼克"就是老板的意思
Could be anyone.
可以是任何人
There's a witness.
有证人证明是你
This person wants to testify?
这个人愿意出庭作证
The FBI is charging you with violation
联邦调查局现在指控你违反
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表