剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
to scrape up first and last month's rent,
攒够首期和尾期租金
and then I'll be able to find a place.
到时就可以找房♥子了
Please.
拜托了
You can use the facility anytime you want,
你想什么时候洗澡都可以
but the parking...
但是停车位
I'm sorry.
抱歉
If the customers can't park,
如果顾客没地方停车
they find another store, and I'm out of business.
就会去别家店 我就没法做生意了
I just don't know where else to go, where it's safe.
我不知道还能去哪 不知道哪里是安全的
Oh, I know a place.
我知道一个地方
Over there at, uh, Fairmount park at the, uh, Sweet Briar cutoff.
在斯威特布里尔水坝附近的费尔蒙特公园
Uh, don't let the looks of me stop you.
别被我的样子吓住了
It ain't the Ritz, but you're not going to be there long anyway.
比不上里兹大酒店 但反正你也待不久
You're onto Sunnier shores real soon.
你很快就会抵达"阳光海岸"了
You're one of the lucky ones.
你属于运气好的
I can tell.
我看得出来
Thank you.
谢谢
Here. For you.
给 给你的
You're all alone. To protect yourself.
你们孤零零的 拿去保护自己
I can't take that. You have to.
我不能要 必须拿着
Think about your girls.
想想你的女儿们
Everybody needs a helping hand.
谁都有需要帮忙的时候
Land of plenty?
富饶之地
Not for people like Marlene.
对玛莲这类人可不是
So who was this homeless dude?
那个流浪汉是谁
Name's Hopper. A regular.
叫哈珀 是个老顾客
Came in for his daily lottery ticket.
来买♥♥每天的乐透彩票
You said Fairmount park at Sweet Briar?
你说的是斯威特布里尔水坝的费尔蒙特公园
Definitely.
没错
That's where Marlene's body was found.
玛莲的尸体就是在那发现的
Well, canvas struck out.
排查没有结果
Hard to believe anybody would stick around here for eight years.
很难想象谁会在这一直住八年
I thought Will was coming with.
还以为威尔会来呢
Had something to do.
有事要忙
Like what? Wouldn't say.
什么事 他没说
Vincent Hopper?
文森特·哈珀
Philly P.D.
费城警局
Wanted to talk to you about a woman named Marlene Bradford?
想找你聊聊叫玛莲·布拉德福的女人
Her body was found near here in the lake.
在附近的湖底发现了她的尸体
She didn't deserve that.
她不该落得这个下场
One in a million, that Marlene. Nicest kids.
百里挑一的玛莲 孩子是最优秀的
You directed her here back in '99.
99年的时候你让她来这里
I thought we'd be celebrating
还以为我们会庆祝
our move to Sunnier Shores together.
一起搬去"阳光海岸"
Well, looks like she wasn't the only one who didn't make it.
看来不只是她没有搬去那里
Ah, run of bad luck.
运气不佳
Put me behind schedule.
拖延了计划
You're lucky I'm still here.
还好我还在这
There's a change around the corner, you know?
总会有时来运转的时候
You know something about Marlene's disappearance?
玛莲失踪的事你知道什么吧
Marlene wasn't meant for the streets.
玛莲本不适合流浪街头
Last time I saw her, it was only getting worse.
上次我见到她 情况更糟了
Nat, you're supposed to be in the car with Abby.
小娜 你该在车上陪着艾比
I got to use the John if you don't mind.
不好意思 我得上个厕所
You couldn't have taken her with you?
你不能带她一起吗
Jeez, can't I even take a pee without her?
天啊 我连尿尿都要带着她吗
And anyway, she's sound asleep.
而且她睡得正香
She's just being a teenager.
她只是个小姑娘
She's better than most of them around here.
比这里多数人都要好
You know everybody here, don't you?
这里的人你都认识吧
After a few years, it gets easy.
在这待几年 很容易就认识了
Years?
几年
But that's not going to be you.
但你不必待那么久
It's Abby's birthday tomorrow.
明天是艾比的生日
I can't even get her a cake.
我连个蛋糕都不能送给她
Here.
拿着
It's a hope ticket.
这是张希望券
A hope ticket?
希望券
Let's you dream about what you'd do with the winnings.
能让你梦想一下如果中奖了会做些什么
A million dollars.
100万美元
Deal is, if you win, you got to share the wealth.
规则是 如果你中奖了 钱得分我
50-50.
一人一半
Think of it as a finder's fee.
就当是中介费吧
What would you do with a half a million dollars?
你准备怎么花那50万
Oh, I'd get my family back.
我要找回我的家
Half a mil?
50万
I could provide for my boy and his mom.
那样就能养活我儿子和他妈妈了
Like I should.
尽到我的责任
How old were you in this picture?
你照这张照片的时候多大年纪
My son's got his eye set on this special glove.
我儿子看好了一双定制手套
and I mean to get it for him.
我想送给他
Then I'm sure you will.
你一定会的
Mom! What's the matter?
妈妈 怎么了
The car, it's gone. What?!
车不见了 什么
Where's Abby? I don't know, mom!
艾比呢 我也不知道 妈妈
Where's your sister? She was in the car!
你妹妹呢 她在车里
The car disappeared with Abby in it?
艾比在车里 车不见了
Guess she wasn't so lucky after all.
看来她还是不够幸运啊
That happened the night before Marlene was murdered.
这事发生在玛莲被害前一晚
So, what did Marlene do?
那玛莲做了些什么呢
What any mother would do. She panicked.
像所有母亲一样 她恐慌了
Scared the crap out of me, buddy.
吓死我了 哥们儿
Just closing up.
准备关门了
You need something?
有什么能帮你的吗
Winter of '95 was really something.
95年冬天不同寻常啊
Yeah, it was.
是的
Can't get it out of my mind.
怎么也忘不掉
Yeah, right. Well,you know, I-I should finish closing.
是啊 我真的该关门了
My wife was killed that night.
我妻子那晚被害了
Hit-and-run trucker.
一辆肇事逃逸的卡车
But you know that, don't you?
你知道这事 是吧
No. She didn't die right away.
不 她没有马上死去
Oh, please. Took a while.
求你了 过了一阵才断气
Please. I-I...
求你了 我
What-what do you...want? Money? A-anything.
你...想要什么 钱 什么都行
What do you think you can possibly give me?
你觉得你能给我什么
I-I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
You left her there to die. Please. It was an accident.
你把她丢在那等死 求求你 那是意外
You drove away.
你直接开走了
Close your eyes. No. Pleasedon't do this.
眼睛闭上 不 求你...别这样
Please. I said, close your eyes.
求求你 我说了 把眼睛闭上
No child abduction reports filed
玛莲的车丢失的那晚
the night Marlene's station wagon went missing.
没有收到绑♥架♥儿童的报案
Car wasn't even reported stolen.
那车都没有报失
Doesn't make sense. Losing a kid-- parent's worst nightmare.
这说不通 孩子丢了是家长的噩梦
Do almost anything to get them back.
一定会不顾一切找回孩子
So why not file a report?
那为什么不报案
Maybe Marlene knew who stole it.
也许玛莲知道谁偷了
Or maybe she got spooked. Cops could start asking questions.
也许她被吓到了 警♥察♥会起疑心
Like what was Abby doing alone in the car in the first place?
例如艾比一个人在车里干什么
Single mother living on the streets.
单身妈妈流落街头
State could take both girls.
政♥府♥可能会把两个孩子都带走
Easily.
轻而易举
But her kid's missing. Think it's a chance she'd take.
但她孩子丢了啊 她还是会冒这个险的
The car was at a public park. Lot of restrictions.
车停在公共停车场 有很多限制
Yeah?
是吗
What if it got towed?
万一是被拖走了呢
Marlene Bradford.
玛莲·布拉德福
Her car got towed November '99, by you.
她的车是99年11月被你拖走的
Fellas, you know how many cars I tow?
各位 你们知道我拖过多少辆车吗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表