剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Understand you were friends with Paul McBride.
听说你和保罗·麦克布莱德是朋友
Sara's boyfriend?
萨拉的男朋友
Your pal Z says you and McBride planted a bomb together.
小齐说炸♥弹♥是你和麦克布莱德一起去放的
You're going down for McBride right now.
你就要因为麦克布莱德的事倒霉了
Unless...
除非...
Unless you come clean about the Kimballs' murder.
除非你老实交代金博尔夫妇被杀的真♥相♥
Talk now or you'll be trading in your six-bedroom house
现在交代 不然你那六居室的大房♥子
for a six-by-nine cell.
就变成小牢房♥了
Jack was going to the cops about McBride.
杰克打算把麦克布莱德的事告诉警♥察♥
I wanted to stop him.
我想阻止他
We all did.
我们都想
So you killed him. No.
所以你杀了他 没有
I tried to reason with him.
我跟他讲道理
You're gonna shove us
你要把我们全拉下水吗
under a bus to end your real guilt.
就为了结束你内心的罪恶
My real guilt?
我真正的罪恶
The fact that you peddle Yummy Bars
你兜售美味巧克力棒
to pay the mortgage.
来还按揭贷款
It's felony murder, Jack.
杀人是重罪 杰克
We could go away for a long time.
我们会被判很多年的
Yeah, prison with hard-core murderers.
对 跟那些暴♥力♥杀人犯关在一起
You wanna repent?
你想忏悔吗
Do it on your own time.
自己一个人忏悔去吧
It's 1981.
现在是1981年
No one has sympathy for what we were trying to accomplish in '71.
没人会赞同我们在1971年想做的事情
We?
我们
The whole plan was Jack's idea.
整个计划都是杰克的主意
Let's not forget that.
别忘了
Well, I think Jack's right.
我认为杰克是对的
Well, how brave of you, seeing as you've got nothing at stake here.
你可真勇敢 因为你跟这事没有利害关系
We owe it to McBride to tell the truth.
我们欠麦克布莱德一个真♥相♥
Guess what, Sara?
你猜怎么着 萨拉
When you weren't around, your precious love
你不在的时候 你的挚爱
was bagging every hot art major on campus,
睡遍了校园里艺术系的女生
so spare me his sainthood.
所以别跟我说他是圣徒
That's not necessary, Porter.
何必说这些呢 波特
She wanted truth; she can suck on it.
她想要真♥相♥ 抱着真♥相♥哭去吧
Johanna, what do you think?
乔安娜 你怎么看
Remember how we used to solve our disputes?
记得以前我们怎么解决争端吗
Simple vote.
少数服从多数
True democracy.
真正的民♥主♥
Don't you still believe in that, Jack?
你不相信民♥主♥投票了吗 杰克
Fine.
好吧
"Yes,"
"赞成"
we turn ourselves in;
我们就去自首
"No," We never discuss this again.
"反对" 这件事我们就此作罢
Sounds good.
就这样吧
Jack, I assume you're a still a "Yes"?
杰克 我猜你投赞成票
Yes.
是的
Yes. We turn ourselves in.
赞成 我们去自首
No way, Jose.
必须反对
I second that.
我也反对
That's two "No"S, two "Yes."
两票反对 两票赞成
Jo, you're the deciding vote.
乔 你是决定性的一票
No.
反对
What?
什么
I'm saying we don't go to the cops.
我说我们不去见警♥察♥
I say we bury this forever,
就把这事埋藏心底
once and for all.
永不再提
And with that, it was over.
就这样了
And you all went on your merry way?
然后你们就开心地离开了
Well, it wasn't merry.
不开心
I'll tell you that.
真的
We were just glad it was over.
我们只是庆幸这事就这么过去了
And Jack was gonna abide by the vote?
杰克会遵守投票结果吗
No way. No, not that guy.
不可能 他不是那样的人
What are you hiding, Z?
你在隐瞒些什么 小齐
I got nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
The fact is...
事实就是
Jack still couldn't let it go.
杰克还是不肯罢休
What we did, Jo,
我们曾经的所作所为 乔
it's killing us all.
正在吞噬着我们
Can't you see that?
你看不到吗
And this is how we help each other?
我们就是这样互相帮助的吗
I told Sara she can stay with us for a while.
我跟萨拉说她可以跟我们住一阵子
She needs us.
她需要我们
And we need to face what we did.
我们必须直面我们的所作所为
McBride is dead.
麦克布莱德死了
And it's awful
很悲惨
and I'm sorry for his father,
我也对他父亲表示遗憾
but there's nothing we can do to bring him back.
但我们无论怎么做也不能让他活过来了
But we can bring ourselves back.
但我们能让我们自己重新活过来
Jack, you might be right about the others.
杰克 对于其他人你也许说得没错
But I'm happy...
但我很满足
with all that we have, with who we are.
满足于我们现在拥有的一切 我们的身份
Jo, Jo... I've fought so hard to get here, Jack.
乔 乔... 我竭尽全力才得到这一切 杰克
I can't start again.
我不能再从头来过
I can't go back to being the poor kid with nothing.
我不能再成为那个一无所有的穷孩子了
Remember what my mom used to say about the cattleyas?
记得我妈说卡特利亚兰代表着什么吗
I know. Family.
记得 家庭
Yeah.
对
What about the family that we wanted to start?
我们一直想要建立的家庭怎么办
Jack, we're finally ready.
杰克 我们终于准备好了
I can't start anything right now.
我现在什么事都没法做
That is the problem.
问题就在这
You saying you don't love me?
你是说你不爱我吗
No, I'm saying that I have to make this right.
不 我是说我必须纠正我们犯下的错
Even if that means going to jail?
即使那意味着坐牢吗
Never seeing each other again.
我们从此再也没法相见了
But you're sure...
你肯定
Johanna said that about the orchids?
乔安娜提到兰花了
Symbol of family?
说兰花是家庭的象征
Yeah.
我肯定
The exact same thing Sara told us.
萨拉跟我们说过相同的话
According to Z,
按小齐的说法
Sara was staying at the house a few more days.
萨拉在金博尔家住了几天
Sara forgot to mention that little detail to us.
萨拉忘了把这个小细节告诉我们了
I ran her 1970 fingerprints
我对比了她1970年
against her current prints.
和现在的指纹
Thing is,
结果
they don't match.
并不匹配
But these do.
但这份匹配上了
Whose are they?
这是谁的指纹
Johanna's.
乔安娜的
Sara Lowell is really Johanna Kimball.
萨拉·洛厄尔其实是乔安娜·金博尔
The real Sara must've died in the blast.
真正的萨拉肯定在爆♥炸♥中身亡了
Johanna stole her identity.
乔安娜盗用了她的身份
And run.
并逃走了
Still no whereabouts on Johanna.
还是没找到乔安娜的去向
Running again.
又逃了
Miller's talking to the family.
米勒正在跟她的家人谈话
Hey, Louie traced the serial number on the pipe cap
路易追查到管帽上的序列号♥了
to a batch that was purchased by Marshall Corp.
是马歇尔公♥司♥购买♥♥的某一批次里的
Oh, where Porter worked in '81.
那是波特1981年工作的地方
Looks like we got our bomb-maker.
看来我们找到是做炸♥弹♥的人了
You stay in touch with Sara after that weekend?
那个周末过后你跟萨拉还有联♥系♥吗
Sara?
萨拉
We weren't exactly exchanging Christmas cards.
我们俩可不是互寄圣诞贺卡的那种联♥系♥
I never saw her again.
我再也没见到过她
We know you made the bomb, Einstein.
我们知道炸♥弹♥是你做的了 爱因斯坦
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表