剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Rainey bloomed junior year.
蕾妮高二的时候大放光彩
That what changed your friendship?
所以你们的友谊变了吗
High school pecking order?
高中里的等级
No, making the cheerleading squad did.
不 是因为加入了啦啦队
But you both made it in, right?
但你们俩都选上了 是吗
Yeah, but our squad captain,
是的 但我们的队长
Becca Abrams,
贝卡·艾布拉姆斯
was the gatekeeper to all the parties
她严格控制谁能参加派对
and she chose favorites.
而她是有偏好的
I take it you weren't one of them. Right.
她不怎么待见你吧 没错
But Rainey was.
但她喜欢蕾妮
Hey, Be-Fri...
小闺
think we can sit with them?
我们能跟她们坐一起吗
It'll totally rock if we can.
如果能的话就太好了
Well, get over here bitches.
过来坐 贱♥人♥们
So, I'm like, "Mom, that's totally unfair.
我就说 "妈 那太不公平了
Why can't a I have a Beemer and a boob job?"
我为什么不能开宝马做隆胸呢"
My parents just like to deny me things.
我爸妈老是拒绝我的要求
Your mom would actually let you get a boob job?
你妈妈真会让你做隆胸吗
Well, long as I asked her in cocktail hour.
只要我趁她喝酒时问她就行
Anyhoo...
不管怎么说...
Celeste...
瑟莱斯特
now that we're friends,
我们现在是朋友了
we have a secret to let you in on.
我们要告诉你个秘密
Oh, cool.
太棒了
In junior high, we had a nickname for you.
中学时 我们给你取了一个绰号♥
The Black Hole.
叫"黑洞"
'Cause you ate everything in sight.
因为你看见什么就吃什么
Isn't that so stupid?
多傻啊
I never heard anyone call you that.
我从没听人那么喊过你
You know, I finally lost all my baby fat.
我终于减掉婴儿肥了
I wear a size 6 at The Gap now.
我现在去盖璞店买♥♥6码的衣服
Ugh, I'm so pissed at them.
那个品牌太让我生气了
They totally resized all their clothes
他们改了所有衣服的尺码
to make fat people feel good.
好让胖人感觉良好
Celeste isn't fat.
瑟莱斯特一点也不胖
We both wear a size 6.
我俩都穿6码的
I mean, just 'cause everyone else in America weighs 5,000 pounds,
不要因为其他美国人都是大胖子
don't punish me. Totally.
就惩罚我嘛 一点没错
Rainey...
蕾妮
you got to try this new lip gloss.
你一定要试试这款新唇彩
It's got viper venom in it to make your lips puffy.
配方里的蛇毒能让你嘴唇更丰满
Puffy lips are good?
丰满的嘴唇更好看吗
What's this about puffy lips?
丰满的嘴唇怎么了
Oh, my God, shut up, Casey.
天呐 凯西别捣乱
Saw you girls at tryouts.
我看到你们参加选拔了
Looking hottie bo-bottie.
性感十足
Thanks.
谢了
Rainey, there's a huge kegger this weekend.
蕾妮 周末有个啤酒聚会
You've got to come.
你可一定要来
Um, okay.
好啊
Friday or Saturday?
周五还是周六
Um, I can't remember.
我给忘了
Rainey, we'll let you know.
蕾妮我再通知你
All right. Rainey's gonna party with us.
真好 蕾妮要和我们一起聚会了
Welcome to the big leagues.
欢迎加入大联盟
On the outside, I was this popular cheerleader,
在外人眼里我是个受欢迎的啦啦队员
but on the inside I was still a fat sixth grader.
但在啦啦队里我还是个胖胖的六年级学生
Rainey and Becca became fast friends?
蕾妮和贝卡成了好朋友
Well, Becca had no choice.
贝卡没办法
Rainey was a major threat to her boyfriend.
蕾妮非常有可能抢走她男朋友
Yeah, but if Becca saw Rainey as a threat,
既然贝卡把蕾妮当作威胁
why'd she pal up to her?
为什么要跟她交好呢
It's like when Madonna wore that "I Heart Britney" T-shirt
就像麦当娜穿上"我爱布兰妮"的T恤
or when Britney started hanging out with Paris Hilton.
或者布兰妮跟帕丽斯·希尔顿交朋友一样
A ploy for a fading star to control a rising star.
过气明星控制当红明星的手段
Becca wanted to control Rainey.
贝卡想控制蕾妮
"Frenemies," Exactly.
"亦敌亦友" 没错
And rain or shine,
不论如何
Becca was determined to keep her man.
贝卡决心留住男友
Determined enough to kill Rainey?
不惜杀死蕾妮
The cheerleading squad was a shark tank.
啦啦队是个鲨鱼池
Everyone out for blood.
大家都是你死我活
Sounds like Becca was the Great White.
听起来贝卡是大白鲨
You think someone killed Rainey?
你认为蕾妮是被人杀害的
That's so sad.
太令人难过了
She was such a sweetheart.
她那么可人
Don't you think we should maybe actually center the centerpiece?
你不觉得中心装饰品应该放在正中♥央♥吗
We understand you saw Rainey as a rival.
我们了解到你把蕾妮当作对手
Your boyfriend had the hots for her.
你男朋友对她有好感
Please.
拜托
Rainey was pretty,
蕾妮确实很可爱
but she was seriously clueless when it came to guys.
但她对男女之事一窍不通
So why invite her to party with you?
那么你为什么邀请她参加派对呢
She was a cheerleader... Birmingham's elite.
因为她是啦啦队员 伯明翰的主力
It was all part of the benefits package.
派对是啦啦队的福利
Doesn't mean you didn't dose her beer at one of your keggers.
这不代表你没在她的酒里动手脚
Look, you can imagine how
听着 你能想象
bad it looked for me when she turned up dead.
她的死有多让我丢脸吗
Why's that?
为什么
Someone in our squad ODs on drugs?
我们一个队员摄入过量毒品致死
Not cool.
丢人啊
Right.
好吧
You have any idea who might have wanted to hurt Rainey?
你知道谁可能会想伤害蕾妮吗
Totally.
当然
The people who always want to hurt the good-looking popular people...
有些人总想伤害漂亮而受欢迎的人...
sad weirdoes of the world.
可悲的怪人
Okay, you are riding your skateboard...
你正在骑滑板
He's so hot.
他真帅
hit a rock and go flying,
撞到了石头 被甩了出去
but your skateboard stops.
但是滑板停下了
Yeah, but isn't he kind of old?
但他不是老了点吗
What, according to Newton's First Law of Motion is the rock?
根据牛顿第一定律 这块石头是什么
Yes, Casey?
凯西
My ass?
我的屁♥股♥
That's a good guess,
猜得好
but I think I'm looking for a different answer.
但这不是我要的答案
What's up, nerd?
你干什么啊 呆子
Rainey, did you have a guess?
蕾妮 你想到了吗
Um, just stretching.
我就是伸伸胳膊
Okay...
好吧
other guesses?
其他人呢
Hello.
喂
You look stupid if you look smart.
秀聪明的人看上去会很傻
Shouldn't it look smart if you look smart?
秀聪明的人不应该看上去很聪明吗
Listen, if you want to commit social suicide
听着 如果你想做个大窝囊废
by being a big ol' loser,
实施社交自杀
you can go ahead and turn in your pom-poms.
干脆把啦啦队捧花交出来吧
No, I mean, I'm sure I would have gotten it wrong
不要 而且 我肯定答不对
or whatever.
什么的
You're pathetic.
你真可悲
Excuse me?
什么
They say men keep women down?
人们说男人总打♥压♥女人
But you tear each other apart,
但你们女人就自相残杀
especially you cheerleaders.
尤其你们这些啦啦队员
You don't know me.
你不了解我
I don't need to. You're a cardboard cutout.
不需要 你们都是一个模子里刻出来的
I'm an individual.
我跟谁都不一样
Really? Nice outfit and lip goo.
是吗 衣服和唇油不错啊
It's called lip gloss, freak.
这叫做唇彩 怪胎
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表