剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
I forgot to pack my flannel pjs and my rabbit-hair slippers.
我忘带我的法兰绒睡衣和兔毛拖鞋了
Maybe I can bring them to her, Bill?
我可以带来给她吧 比尔
We talked about this.
我们谈过这事了
No visits.
不能去看她
I gotta use the kybo.
我要方便一下
What did she say? She needs the bathroom.
她说什么 她要上厕所
You'll have to hold it.
你得憋着
And speak English, Hilary.
给我说人话 希拉里
If I could take it back, I would.
要能憋住 我会憋的
It's just... no one told us it could happen, you know?
只是 谁知道会这样呢
Let's not talk about it, honey. Please?
拜托别说这个了 宝贝 好吗
I'm sorry, Mom.
抱歉 妈妈
Here we are.
到了
Looks even prettier than the brochure.
比宣传册里的还要好看
I'm sure everyone will be very nice.
大家肯定都很好相处
Please don't leave me here.
求你们别把我留在这
I'll make sure no one sees me at home, Daddy, I swear.
我发誓不会让人看到我在家的 爸爸
Patricia.
帕特丽夏
Come on, Hilary.
走吧 希拉里
Huck said he'd marry me.
哈克说他会娶我的
Huck's a child. So are you.
哈克是个孩子 你也是
But it's our baby.
但这是我们的孩子
Do you have any idea what it's like to raise a child?
你知道怎么抚养孩子吗
Now, please, Hilary, I know what's best.
去吧 拜托了 希拉里 这是最好的办法
Will you visit me, Mom?
你会来看我吗 妈妈
We'll see, sweetheart.
到时再说 宝贝
Get in the car, Patricia.
上车 帕特丽夏
You're not coming in?!
你不进去吗
She's never spent a night away from home, Bill.
她从没在外过过夜 比尔
And if you'd watched her better,
你要是多用点心看好她
she wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.
那一开始她就不会惹这一身麻烦
Please don't leave me here.
求你不要把我留在这
Mommy?
妈妈
希拉里·韦斯特
196♥4♥年5月
My mom passed away two months ago.
我妈妈两个月前去世了
She was a great mother, but...I found this in her belongings.
她是个伟大的母亲 但我在她的遗物里发现了这个
Your birth certificate?
你的出生证明
My original birth certificate.
我的出生证原件
I never knew, but I was adopted.
我一直不知道我是被收养的
You know we deal in homicides, right, Ms. Lakey?
你知道我们是办命案的吧 莱基女士
I tracked down my real mother.
我查到我的生母了
She was murdered the day after I was born.
她在我出生的第二天被杀害了
Her name was Hilary West.
她叫希拉里·韦斯特
She was 17 years old.
当时只有十七岁
Never found the doer.
没抓到凶手
I was hoping if you did, you might be able to tell me...
我想如果你抓到了凶手 或许能告诉我
Why she gave you up?
她为何抛弃你
Yes. Your mom was 17.
对 你母亲当时才十七岁
Probably couldn't raise you the way she wanted.
很可能没办法好好抚养你
I have a nine-year-old son.
我有个九岁的儿子
I can't even fathom doing something like that.
我都没法想象做出那种事
Yeah. Times were different.
对 时代不同了
Are you... close with your mother?
你跟你母亲关系亲密吗
People shouldn't have kids till they're ready.
没准备好 就不该要孩子
Sounds like your mother wasn't.
看来你母亲没准备好
Still, I'd like to know.
我还是想知道真♥相♥
Well, this is from St. Mary's Home for Unwed Mothers.
出生证是圣玛丽未婚妈妈之家签发的
Where she gave birth.
她在那里生的我
There's no mention of St. Mary's in the article.
文章里没提到圣玛丽之家
Maybe they were keeping it out of the press?
或许他们不想让媒体报道这事
Maybe they didn't know.
或许他们并不知情
How's that possible? She was there right before she died.
怎么可能 她死前就在那里
Could be someone was keeping it secret.
或许有人不想让这事公开
Who?
谁
Someone with a secret of their own.
某个藏着自己的秘密的人
Hilary West. Blunt force trauma to the head.
希拉里·韦斯特 头部受钝器外伤
Weapon never found.
一直没找到凶器
Autopsy didn't pick up the recent pregnancy?
验尸官没发现她遇害前近期怀过孕
Back then, only did a cursory check for sexual assault.
当时只会粗略检查有没有被性侵
Field where she was killed was a mile from St. Mary's.
她遇害的地方离圣玛丽之家有一英里远
No wonder the cops back then didn't put her there.
难怪当时的警♥察♥想不到她是那里的人
St. Mary's closed in '74.
圣玛丽之家74年就关闭了
Checking on who might still be around.
去查查还有谁在
Parents said they'd been keeping Hilary home
她父母说他们不让希拉里去学校
from school to recover from mono.
是为了治疗她的腺热
Claimed she snuck out in the middle of the night.
说她半夜偷偷溜出去了
No idea where she was going.
不知道她去哪了
Pretty elaborate lie to cover up a pregnancy.
为掩盖怀孕精心编造的谎言
Well, daughter getting pregnant out of wedlock--
那个时候 女儿未婚先孕
real stigma for a family back then.
对一个家庭来说是奇耻大辱
Worse than murder?
比谋杀还严重
A few girls in my high school "went away."
我高中时有几个女生就此"消失"了
We all knew the reason why.
我们都知道其中原因
Abortion's illegal, and no single mothers back then.
堕胎是非法的 当时也没有单亲妈妈
No sex ed either.
也没有性教育
Couldn't buy birth control unless you were married.
没结婚也买♥♥不到避孕工具
Abstinence was the answer.
那就只能禁欲了
That always works.
那肯定管用
Everyone was doing it; no one was talking about it.
大家都光做 但从不说
Lucky for me, I had an older brother.
还好我有个老大哥教我
Yeah. Who turned out to be a priest.
是啊 他正好是个神圣的牧师
Could be the boyfriend.
会不会是男友干的
Barbara's father?
芭芭拉的父亲
If he even knew about the pregnancy.
前提是他得知道怀孕的事
Well, let's start with him.
先从他开始吧
Yeah?
找谁
Hey. Mr. Oberland around, buddy?
你好 奥伯兰德先生在吗 小家伙
Grandpa!
爷爷
Detectives Valens, Vera.
瓦伦斯和维拉警探
Got a few questions about a Hilary West.
关于希拉里·韦斯特有些问题想问你
Haven't heard that name in a long time.
很久没听到这个名字了
She was pregnant, gave birth right before she was killed.
她当时怀孕了 生完孩子后就被杀了
My family is in there.
我的家人都在里面
This is sensitive.
这事挺敏感的
Murder tends to be.
谋杀往往很敏感
So, you knew about the pregnancy?
那你知道她怀孕了
We were just kids.
我们当时都还小
Still in high school.
还在念高中
So you were the father.
那你就是孩子的父亲
Hilary told me that she was... that way.
希拉里跟我说过她...那个啥了
And you didn't think that her being "that way"
而你当时就没觉得
could've been helpful to the investigation?
那可能对调查会有帮助
Look, I was 17.
我当时才十七岁
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
You knew about St. Mary's Home for Unwed Mothers?
你知道圣玛丽未婚妈妈之家吗
I knew her parents were planning to send her away,
我知道她的父母打算把她送走
but I didn't know where.
但我不知道送到哪
Then Hilary disappears,
后来希拉里就消失了
and two months later,I hear she's dead.
两个月后我听说她死了
And you had no contact with her after she left?
她离开后你也没跟她联♥系♥过
Her folks made sure of that.
她的父母不准我们联♥系♥
So why keep your mouth shut?
那你怎么一声不吭
Because we were good kids...
因为我们都是好孩子
and good kids didn't get caught.
好孩子做错事不会被发现
My school uniform doesn't fit anymore.
我的校服已经穿不下了
I can't keep anything down.
我吃下去的都吐出来了
Maybe you're just eating too much.
可能是你吃太多了
Huck...I'm scared.
哈克 我好害怕
My parents are going to kill me.
我的父母会杀了我的
But it was just that one time.
但我们就做了一次
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表