剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Nice.
赞
How much?
多少钱
I try not to dwell on that.
我尽量不去多想这些
Why? Don't feel guilty. You earned it.
为什么 别内疚 这是你挣来的
By writing candy bar slogans.
靠写糖果广♥告♥挣来的
Remember when we wanted our talents to serve a purpose?
记得那时我们想用才智实现理想吗
Purpose is for Cub Scouts.
童子军才有这种抱负
Hey, I just turned that down.
我刚把声音调小了
It's still too loud.
还是太响了
Neighbors?
邻居会有意见的
It's Friday night.
现在是星期五晚上
You're not ready for bed.
没人会那么早睡觉的
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
Refill?
帮我再倒点酒
At your service.
乐意效劳
Sara? You want something?
萨拉 你要来点什么吗
I think I'll join you.
我跟你一起去吧
Remember that summer freshman year?
记得大一的那个夏天吗
You visited me. My parents were gone.
你来找我 我父母不在家
Feels like yesterday.
感觉像昨天
Yesterday being 12 years ago.
"昨天"已经过去十二年了
I know. I think about those days too much.
我知道 我经常想起那段日子
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Fixing your hair. Relax.
帮你理头发 别紧张
Well, fix it in front of Jack next time.
下次在杰克面前帮我理吧
All right, don't put on airs with me.
得了 别跟我装正经
Excuse me?
你说什么
You're a long way from that one-bedroom apartment in Newark.
你离纽瓦克那间一室公♥寓♥已经很远了
Grow up, Porter.
成熟点吧 波特
Stop acting like you just stepped off the Mayflower.
少给我摆一副清高样儿
Your dad was a plumber.
你♥爸♥只不过是个管道工
You know, isn't it ironic
你现在为军工承包商工作
that you work for a military contractor?
有没有觉得很讽刺
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
I wonder what your boss would say
我在想要是你老板知道
if he knew what you did in college.
你在大学里干的那些事会怎么样
I take it back.
我收回之前的话
You haven't changed a bit.
你一点都没变
You're still a manipulative bitch.
还是那个爱摆布人的贱♥人♥
I drive by your office all the time.
我经常开车路过你工作的地方
Maybe I'll stop in and say hi.
也许哪天我会去拜访
You ever go near my workplace,
你要是敢接近的话
it'll be the last thing you do.
那天就是你的死期
What was Johanna talking about?
乔安娜是什么意思
I'm not sure.
我也不太清楚
It was... it was very complicated
他们之间
between those two.
很复杂
Complicated how?
怎么个复杂法
Well, they used to date
他们以前约会过
before Johanna broke it off for Jack.
后来乔安娜为了杰克甩了他
I don't think Porter ever got over her.
我觉得波特一直对此耿耿于怀
He show up at the funeral?
他有来参加葬礼吗
I paid for it, but I didn't go.
葬礼的钱是我出的 可我没去
I wanted to remember Jack and Johanna as they were.
我想保留杰克和乔安娜在我记忆中的样子
I never saw any of them
那个周末之后
again after that weekend.
我再也没见过他们
First Johanna dumps you and disses you.
乔安娜甩了你 羞辱了你
Pissed you off pretty bad.
让你非常恼火
She had some dirt on you.
她手上有你的把柄
Maybe you stopped her from talking.
也许你就是为此灭了她的口
I'd never hurt Johanna, never.
我绝不会伤害乔安娜 绝不会
Funny.
有意思
You're still not telling us what she had on you.
你还没告诉我们她有你什么把柄
Fine.
好吧
We were caught
大一的时候
by campus security one drunken night our freshman year.
我们有一次喝醉酒被校园保安抓到了
For doing what?
你们干了什么
Breaking into Penn's ROTC headquarters,
闯进了宾大的预备役军官训练部队总部
smashing it up with a baseball bat.
用棒球棒砸东西
Ten years later
结果十年后
you're working for a company with huge military contracts.
你却在一家军工企业工作
Let me guess.
让我猜猜看
This little ROTC incident wasn't on your resume?
这件小事故没有写进你的简历里吧
What do you think, Einstein?
你觉得呢 爱因斯坦
I think you should answer "Yes" Or "No."
你该回答"是"或"不是"
That all she had on you?
她手上就这些吗
Yes.
是的
Why do I know you're lying?
我怎么觉得你在撒谎呢
Porter.
波特
You're a suspect in a double homicide.
你现在是这起双重谋杀案的嫌疑人
We'll dig deep
我们会千方百计地
into your background, leave no stone unturned.
深入调查你的背景
We're much more sympathetic
嫌疑人自己坦白
to suspects that do the digging for us.
更容易获得我们的同情
Look, we were wanna-be Che Guevaras
我们效仿切·格瓦拉[古巴革命领袖]
out to change the world.
去改变世界
So?
然后呢
It's not what Johanna had on me.
不是乔安娜抓住了我的把柄
It's what Z had on all of us.
而是小齐抓住了我们所有人的把柄
Hide the children!
别让孩子出来
You're gonna wash that seat off,
你骑完会去洗车座
right, Z?
对吧 小齐
It ain't any bigger in real life, pal.
这样不会让那活儿变大的 伙计
Enough, Z.
行了 小齐
I got neighbors.
邻居会说闲话的
Now we care about what the neighbors think, Jack?
现在还得在乎邻居的看法了吗 杰克
Yeah. Yeah, 'cause I'm the schmuck
是啊 谁让我那么蠢
with a nude houseguest riding a bike.
请了个光着身子骑车的客人
∮ Something is happening here ∮
有些事正在发生
∮ But you don't know what it is ∮
可你不知道是什么
∮ Do you ∮
是这样吗
∮ Mr. Jones? ∮
琼斯先生
Knock it off, Z.
别闹了 小齐
∮ You don't know what it is ∮
你不知道是什么
∮ Do you, Mr. Jones? ∮
是这样吗 琼斯先生
You want to say something to me?
你有什么话要对我说吗
Used to be my hero, Jack.
你曾是我的偶像 杰克
Your words inspired me.
你的话激励过我
All of us.
我们所有人
What about the plans we had, man?
我们曾经的理想呢
Was it ever about the cause, Jack?
你真的有过理想吗 杰克
Or was it just about
还是一直以来
you hearing yourself talk?
你都只是在自说自话
Go to hell.
下地狱去吧
I'll see you there.
我们地狱见
Mr. Jones.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones? Jones Family.
琼斯先生 琼斯家族
Radical underground student group in the '70s.
七十年代的激进地下学生组织
Espoused violence for a change.
主张以暴♥力♥促进社会变革
I heard of them when I was on patrol.
我当巡警那会儿听说过
Like the Weathermen.
跟"气象员"差不多
Used to plant bombs in public places
在公共场所安放炸♥弹♥
to protest the Vietnam War.
以此来反越战
Violence to end wars. Makes sense.
用暴♥力♥来制止战争 有道理啊
Jack was a member?
杰克是组织成员吗
We all kind of were. Went to a few meetings, but...
我们都是 参加过几次集♥会♥ 不过
I thought they were all nuts.
我觉得他们都是疯子
Bombing for peace was like humping for virginity.
炸♥弹♥袭击之于和平就如同交合之于童贞
Just a few meetings?
只参加了几次集♥会♥
That's it.
是的
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表