剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Rawfodog spelled backwards? "God of War."
上传视频的用户名倒过来 就是战神
So the same kid posted the video.
所以传视频的就是他
Not bad, huh?
不赖吧
Yeah, dude. You really need a girlfriend.
是 伙计 你真需要个女友了
Cole. Or should we call you Aries?
科尔 还是说该叫你白羊
You could have just e-mailed me.
给我发邮件就行了
Why'd you post that video assault of James Hoffman?
你为何上传袭击詹姆斯·霍夫曼的视频
Assault? That sounds criminal.
袭击 说着像犯罪一样
We know all about the little fight club you were running.
我们知道你那个小搏击俱乐部
Yeah, you left James to rot in the drum down in The Bottom.
你把詹姆斯丢在底区 扔在桶里
You're making it sound like I knew he was dead.
你说的好像我知道他死了一样
You were down there with him.
你当时和他在一起
We moved on from that location a long time ago.
我们早就不在那活动了
I got no idea who killed James.
我完全不知道是谁杀了詹姆斯
We lock you up for inciting a riot,
我们能以煽动暴♥乱♥为由把你关起来
maybe that'll jog your memory.
也许你就会想起来了
A riot?
什么暴♥乱♥
What, like two kids lacing up the gloves in the backyard?
怎么两个男孩在后院打拳也算吗
Your average hockey fight?
冰球中的斗殴也是吗
I used to box, kid. What you're doing ain't the same thing.
我打过拳击 你们玩的可不是这个
Oh, that's right.
我明白了
Only cops get to beat the crap out of people.
只有警♥察♥才有权利打人
This kid's really starting to bother me.
这孩子真让人不爽
I wonder who'd win, you two threw down,
真好奇要是你俩比比 谁会赢
I bet you big boy here packs a whopper.
我猜这个大块头肯定不经打
You think this is some kind of game, jackass?
你觉得这是游戏吗 混球
Define assault for me again.
你倒是说是这算不算袭击
What happened to James?
詹姆斯怎么了
James is just another domesticated dog
詹姆斯就是一条家养狗
on a leash headed down a path to misery.
被绳拴着 悲剧地向前跑
What are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼玩意
Inside of every dog there is a wolf.
每只狗内心都藏着一匹狼
I just let 'em out.
我只是放了出来
Hey, is that my phone?
那是我的手♥机♥吗
Yeah, that was your dad.
是啊 是你♥爸♥爸
I told him you peed in your pants.
我跟他说你尿裤子了
Your old man calls you eight times a day?
你老爹一天打给你八次吗
Talk about an electronic umbilical cord.
还真是电子版的脐带 分秒不离
What's he do anyway?
他是干什么啊
What does that have to do with anything?
这跟你有什么关系啊
Your father, does he got a life or is he too busy scheduling yours?
你♥爸♥有自己的生活吗 还是只知道安排你的
He's a computer programmer and he's plenty busy.
他是程序员 很忙的
Hey, do you want to make money? Yeah, sure, someday.
你想赚钱吗 当然 以后吧
Well, my pop made a fortune on Wall Street
我爸是华尔街大鳄
but that didn't stop his trophy wife
但他的花瓶老婆
from banging her personal trainer.
照样跟她的私人教练出轨
Can you just give me back my phone?
你能把手♥机♥还给我吗
What are you taking all these AP exams for?
你参加大学预科考试是为啥啊
For college credit. What are you doing?
为了修大学学分 你在干啥啊
You're off to grad school.
你要去上研究生
Eventually. Med school, law school.
是会上 医学院或法学院
Which is it, lawyer, doctor, what?
到底是哪个 律师还是医生
I don't know yet, okay?
我还不知道 成不
Did you ever read Jack London?
你看过杰克·伦敦的书吗
The Call of The Wild, yeah. So what?
看过《野性的呼唤》 怎么了
So you lack inspiration, Buck. And you can't wait for it.
你缺少灵感 孬种 而你不能干等着
You have to go after it with a club.
你要拿球棒撵它
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You should know that man has only two primal passions:
你要知道人只有两种主要激♥情♥
to get and beget. Do you feel me, Buck?
追求和创造 你感觉到了吗 孬种
My name's not Buck.
那不是我的名字
Do you ever wonder why
你有没有想过
marginal students get into great colleges every year?
为何每年都有差生进好学校
No, because they don't.
没有 因为他们进不了
Yes, they do.
错了 他们能进
You want to change an F into a B,
相比不及格[F]变为良[B]
you just put a three on top.
只要旁边加个3就行了
The system's rigged.
这个体系被人操纵着
I know how the system works.
我知道体系是怎么运行的
All you know is not to touch a hot stove
你只知道不要碰滚烫的炉子
or run with scissors.
不要拿着剪刀跑
When was the last time you did anything that you wanted to do?
你上一次做自己真正想做的事 是什么时候
Hey, at least I got a plan in life.
至少我的人生有计划
Well, guess what, Buck.
好吧 你瞧这 孬种
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit in the mouth.
每个人被打前 都是有计划的
Hey, pick it up! Yes.
给我捡起来 就是这样
Pick it up and give me back my damn phone!
捡起来 再把手♥机♥还给我
Yes, that's what I want to see, Buck.
是了 这就是我想看到的
Stop calling me Buck! And this clenched fist,
别叫我孬种 瞧这紧握的拳头
that's The Call of the Wild.
这就是对你的呼唤
And when you're ready to answer it,
当你准备要迎接时
you just give me a call.
你就打我电♥话♥
Buck answered the call-- total transformation.
小孬种打了电♥话♥ 人完全变了
What did you mean,"The system's rigged"?
什么叫被人操纵着
The headmaster helped kids like Tanner Lennox get over on the game.
校长会帮坦纳·伦诺克斯这样的蒙混过关
He helped them cheat, fudged their scores.
他帮他们作弊 改成绩
Shocker, Hanford Prep isn't totally merit-based.
不知道了吧 汉福德不止是看成绩
What's that got to do with James?
这跟詹姆斯有什么关系
James found out.
他发现了
Blew a gasket, called the headmaster out.
大闹一场 掀了校长的老底
So Emmerick killed James? Come on.
你是说埃默里克杀了詹姆斯 太扯了
Or let some punk kid torpedo his career,
难道他会让个小孩威胁到自己的事业
maybe end up in jail?
甚至会坐牢
You're right, that's insane.
你说的对 这想法太蠢了
You remember when Tanner Lennox
你记得坦纳·伦诺克斯
took his AP Board test for college?
是什么时候参加的大学预科考试吗
I think he may have taken them over. I'd have to check.
我想他是过了 我得查查
Oh,we already did, with the ETS Testing Service.
我们已经跟考试中心查过了
He took them twice.
他考了两次
Failed the first time.
第一次挂了
But then you were the proctor in the room the second time around.
不过第二次你是监考
Near-perfect score.
几乎满分
Tell us.
你来说说
Is it common practice to allow students
考试时允许学生开着手♥机♥
to have their cell phones on during the test?
这事很常见吗
You're accusing me of
你们是指控我
helping students cheat on a college board exam?
在大学入学考试中帮学生作弊吗
The rich ones, yeah.
是会帮那些富二代
Is there a point to all this false conjecture?
搞出这个谬论有什么意义吗
James Hoffman called you out the same day he died.
詹姆斯·霍夫曼揭发你的那天死了
James was a brilliant student,
詹姆斯是个很聪明的学生
but I've seen it before with kids under stress.
但我知道孩子在巨大压力下会怎样
He became paranoid, volatile.
他变得多疑 情绪多变
Volatile?
情绪多变
It's unfortate, but you can never predict
是很不幸 但你无法预测
how a student will handle the admissions process.
一个学生在申请过程中会怎么样
Remember, you need to have three recommendations lined up:
记住 你们需要三封推荐信
two from teachers and preferably one
两封老师的 最好有一封
from an alumni of your first-choice school.
来自毕业于首选学校的校友
Excuse me.
我有问题
Please, hold all questions till the end. Thank you.
请等到最后再提问 谢谢
No, I just, I just want to know which test date u'll be proctoring.
我只是想知道你会哪天监考
Why, Mr. Hoffman?
为何这么问
Because...I'll want to make sure to bring my cell phone, too.
因为 我到时也要带手♥机♥
Or does my dad need to donate a wing to the school for me
还是我爸爸得捐建一栋楼
to get that sort of special attention?
我才能有此优待
Sit down, Mr. Hoffman.
坐下 霍夫曼先生
No, no, I want to know.
不 我想知道
Which of you here is claiming
你们中有谁在申请中
you're one-eighth Native American on their applications?
声称自己有八分之一的土著血统
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表