剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
It's really cold outside, and then...
外面真的很冷
when you come inside--
但是一进来
whoo-- it's really warm in here,
真是暖和
So I'm all frizzy.
头发卷起来了
Hold on.
稍等一下
I can't see.
我看不清
Okay.
好了
Um... I'm Martha.
我叫玛莎
Should we cut? Should we start over?
要停下来吗 要不要重新录
No?
不用吗
Go ahead. Talk about yourself.
继续 介绍自己
Oh, me.
我
Uh, I'm 33,
今年33岁
and I'd really like to leave Philadelphia someday.
真心希望有一天可以离开费城
Oh, and, uh, I'm a mortician's assistant.
我是殡葬师助理
I am such a sappy romantic.
我渴望浪漫的东西
I'm not cool.
一点都不酷
But I believe in love...
但我相信爱情
That changes your life from black and white to color.
它可以让你黑白的人生瞬间充满色彩
Like, you could be sitting in the park one day
比如有天你独自坐在公园
just watching the leaves,
吃着午餐
You know, maybe with your lunch,
看着地上的落叶发呆
And you can meet somebody.
然后就遇见那么一个人
You know, maybe his dog runs up to you or something,
也许他的狗先朝你冲过来什么的
and you lock eyes
于是一见钟情
And your whole life changes on the spot.
那一瞬间你的人生就变了
You have to believe that kind of thing is possible
我坚信这种事情是会发生的
or you'll go crazy.
不然我会疯掉
Is that good?
这样可以吗
So, uh, w-what happens now?
那接下来呢
I-I've never done this before.
我是第一次来
Men come in, they watch your tape.
会有男人来看你的带子
If they like it, they make you a tape.
如果他们喜欢你 就会给你录一卷
You watch it, if you like it, you go out.
你看了 如果也喜欢他 就可以约会
Great!
太棒了
Our service doesn't work for everyone.
不过我们不保证每人都能找到心仪的对象
People can be really superficial,
男人都很肤浅
but it's inner beauty that counts in the end.
但最重要的还是内在美
Sweet pad.
床垫真不错
Well, if you like zebra print.
你喜欢斑马纹吗
It belongs to the IRS now.
这些现在都归国税局了
Owner here, Ramon Delgado.
这里的屋主 雷蒙·迪戈多
Credit card fraud finally caught up with him.
刚因信♥用♥卡♥诈骗而被抓
Is that why he offed himself?
所以自杀了吗
He didn't leave a note.
没有留遗言
Well, it wasn't for lack of confidence.
鉴于他这么自恋
Guy's got a little crush on himself.
肯定不是因为对生活失去信心
So, why are we out on a suicide?
那他为什么要自杀
I didn't bring you down here for him.
我叫你们来可不是因为他
You have to believe that kind of thing is possible
我坚信这种事情是会发生的
or you'll go crazy.
不然我会疯掉
She's a cold job? 1989. Martha Puck.
她是悬案死者吗 1989年 玛莎·帕克
.45 shot to the back.
被人用点45从背后射杀
What's up with the tape?
这录像是怎么回事
Label says it's from a dating service.
标签上说是一种交友服务
Delgado was watching it when he shot himself?
迪戈多自杀前在看这个吗
Neighbor heard the gunshot, came up,
邻居听到枪响 跑过来
found the tape playing.
看见这卷带子正在播放
So what's the connect between Ramon and Martha Puck?
那么雷蒙和玛莎·帕克是什么关系
Million dollar question, Scotty.
问到点子上了 史考特
He a suspect first time around?
那会儿的嫌犯里有他吗
Name never came up.
完全和他没关系
Maybe he ripped her off. Guy's a con artist.
也许他骗了她 这人是个诈骗犯
Her face was the last thing he wants to see
她的脸是他自杀前
before the lights go out?
最后想看见的
Got to be more than a con.
肯定不止诈骗这么简单
Maybe it's a love thing.
也许是因为爱
What?
笑什么
Putting a connection between these two?
把这两个人联♥系♥起来
No wonder this job went cold.
难怪这案子成了悬案
Martha Puck, 33 years old.
玛莎·帕克 33岁
Body found by the garbage collector
收垃圾的在德罗伊披萨店
in the alley behind Delroy's pizza.
后巷里发现了她的尸体
No witnesses, no purse,
没有目击者 没有钱包
and a lot of loose change around the body,
尸体边散落了很多零钱
so the theory was a mugging.
所以当时的推论是抢劫
No next of kin to follow up.
也没有亲戚来认尸
Martha was an orphan, so the case went cold fast.
玛莎是个孤儿 所以案子就这么搁置了
Roommate, Stephanie Levine,
据她的室友斯蒂芬妮·莱文说
said Martha hardly had friends.
玛莎几乎连朋友都没有
No enemies she could think of.
也没有仇家
Lifestyle wasn't risky. No shady connections.
生活作风很好 也没有和不良人士有来往
Which doesn't explain the connection to Ramon Delgado.
这就无法解释她与雷蒙·迪戈多的关系了
'cause he's shady for sure.
他肯定算是不良人士
IRS had him on tax evasion and credit card fraud.
国税局查到他偷税以及信♥用♥卡♥诈骗
Eh, small-time stuff. Not the same as murder.
和谋杀相比 都不值一提
Maybe he ripped Martha off, back in the day?
也许当年他骗了她
Maybe he's got some kind of fetish.
也许他就好这口
Well, she's a specific kind of woman.
怎么 她是个很特别的女孩
So I got an apartment last weekend.
我上周末买♥♥了间公♥寓♥
No kidding.
真的假的
Figured what the heck.
想想算了 买♥♥了再说
You ain't gonna miss motel life?
你不会怀念之前的汽车旅馆生活吗
There's only a certain kind of woman
能往汽车旅馆带的女人
you can bring back to a motel room.
种类实在不多
You're looking to upgrade.
你开始有觉悟了
Thing is,
其实是
I'm no good on my own.
我不太习惯一个人生活
Yeah. I hear you.
确实
Stephanie Levine?
斯蒂芬妮·莱文
Oh. I'm sorry, we don't do tuxes.
抱歉 我这里不做燕尾服
Oh, neither do we. Philly homicide.
我们也不做 我们是费城凶案组的
Here about your roommate Martha Puck.
来向你打听一下你室友玛莎·帕克的事
Could you give me a minute?
稍等我一下
Martha? What about her?
玛莎 关于她什么
Do you recognize this guy?
你认识这个男人吗
Hello, memory lane.
真是陈年往事了
Yep, we both knew him.
我们都认识他
Never met him, but saw him on tape.
没见过真人 只看过他的录像
Video dating tape?
交友录像吗
I made Martha sign up for a dating service, Love Juncture,
我让玛莎去参加那个交友服务 爱相遇
So she could meet a real man.
好让她认识些现实中的男人
Real man, meaning what?
什么叫现实中的
As in not in one of her romance novels.
除去她那些言情小说之外的
She would read those things all day.
她每天就看些那种东西
Well, how'd it work out for Martha with the dating service?
她参加之后结果如何
Truthfully?
老实说
Better for me than for her.
不如我的好
No. It's too many!
不会吧 这么多
That's what you get for being so hot, girl.
当然了 谁让你这么性感
Let me check your box, miss... Puck.
我来看一下您的 您是... 帕克
Martha.
玛莎
Is this for... oh, wow, yeah. It's for you.
我找找...有了 这是给你的
"Ray-mon Del-gay-do."
"雷蒙·迪戈多"
Hey. I'm Ramon.
你好 我是雷蒙
Ramon. Martha.
雷蒙 玛莎
I really liked your tape.
我真的很喜欢你的录像
Uh, you don't know how many tapes I've watched.
你不知道我看过多少
It seems like every girl's stuck-up or into herself.
其他的女孩都太自恋了
So... baseball, uh...
我喜欢棒球
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表