剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Did she go back to her place?
她回自己住处了吗
No, super would have called me.
没 楼管会告诉我
I got some feelers out.
我放出消息打听了
Amelia Flores?
艾米莉亚·弗洛雷斯
Yeah? Philly homicide.
是我 费城凶案组的
Need to talk to you about Jay Dratton.
想问问你关于杰·德雷顿的事
Why do I wanna talk about that son of a bitch?
那个混♥蛋♥有什么好说的
Well, there's some confusion, Amelia.
有些疑问 艾米莉亚
'Cause your daughter passed away June 21,1998.
你女儿死于1998年6月21日
Think I don't know that?
你觉得我不知道吗
Yet, June 28th, you're back at the hospital.
但是6月28日你回到了医院
Same day that "son of a bitch" Jay died from a morphine OD.
当天那个"混♥蛋♥"就死于吗♥啡♥过量
What gives? You missing the food?
怎么回事 你想念那边的伙食吗
If someone put that jerk out of his misery,
如果有人会帮那混♥蛋♥终结痛苦
it's news to me.
那可真是新鲜事
Why were you at the hospital, Amelia?
为什么你会出现在医院 艾米莉亚
I was back to talk about my bill.
我回去跟医院谈账单的事
I had no insurance, owed 175 grand.
我没买♥♥保险 欠了十七万五千美元
Had to set up a payment plan.
得弄个付款计划
And did you visit Jay while you were there?
在此期间你见过杰吗
Last person I wanted to see was that guy.
我最不想见的就是他
But if someone took him out,
不过如果有人把他弄死了
I say he deserved it.
我觉得那是他活该
Bad blood between you two, huh?
你们的关系很糟糕吗
Seemed like that was his way with everyone.
好像他跟谁都合不来吧
You ever hear him talk about someone named Louise?
你有听他提起过路易丝这个人吗
Yeah.
有
The day he went home.
他回家那天
So you're coming home for good, dad?
你会一直待在家里了吗 爸爸
Hopefully. I'm all done with the chemo treatments.
希望如此 化疗疗程结束了
Now I wait for it to kick in.
我在等它起作用
'Cause I was gonna have some friends over Saturday.
周六我请了些朋友过来
Maybe some other time, okay?
换个时间行吗
Yeah.
行
What is...
那个
Is that a tattoo?
那是纹身吗
Yeah, I've had it for like three months.
是的 差不多三个月前纹的
You lose a bet? Funny, dad.
你打赌输了 真有趣 爸爸
You look tired. Get any sleep last night?
你看起来很累 昨晚睡了吗
Not really. You out with your buddies?
几乎没睡 和你朋友出去了
You know, you got cancer
你得了癌症
and now you're all interested in my life?
然后突然开始对我的生活感兴趣了
See if you can get a little more lame, dad.
你还能再逊一点吗 爸爸
I've always been interested.
我一直很关心你的
Yeah? Okay.
是吗 好吧
I drove into Kensington, scored some blow,
我开车去了肯辛顿 抽了几口
then I hit an after-hours club.
然后我去了夜店
Mom thought I was at the library.
妈妈还以为我在图书馆
Tell me you're kidding. It's the truth.
你开玩笑吧 是真的
Thought you liked that, dad. Tell it like it is.
我以为你喜欢那样 爸爸 实话实说
Fine, Tommy.
好吧 汤米
I'm cutting you off.
我要断了你的经济来源
Allowance, trust. Everything.
零花钱 信托基金 全部
Good luck buying coke with no job.
看你没工作拿什么嗑药
Whatever.
随便
And that beamer you want for graduation?
你想毕业后买♥♥的那辆宝马
Kiss it good-bye.
别作梦了
I...
我
there was a woman.
有个女人
Louise.
路易丝
Great. Louise?
很好 路易丝
Does mom know about her?
妈妈知道她的存在吗
Sounds like Jay was having hallucinations.
听起来像是杰在幻觉里看到的人
Dying people need to shake things out from their past.
人之将死总想把过去未了的事完结
They hang on until they make peace with it.
只有释然了 才能安心离去
Seems like Tommy's another guy who wanted dad to keel over sooner than later.
看来汤米也希望他爸爸早死
It means "the good death," you know.
就是"好死善终"的意思
What does?
什么
Euthanasia.
安乐死
It's greek for "good death."
在希腊语里是"好死善终"的意思
A guy like that angel of death nurse?
像死亡天使那样的护士
Larry Kenick.
拉里·肯尼克
After seeing how my daughter suffered
见过我女儿所受的折磨后
they should give him a medal.
我觉得他该受到奖赏
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
She turned up.
她出现了
There's the girl scout of the year.
年度女童子军来了
Where'd you sleep last night, mom?
妈 你昨晚在哪里睡的
My mother always worked so hard for us kids.
我妈为了孩子工作一直很努力
I know.
我知道
Eight hours at the department store, right?
每天在商店工作八小时 对吧
You were...
你
you were proud of her.
你以她为荣
I was.
是的
I'm sorry you can't be proud of me, Lil.
我很抱歉你不能以我为荣 小莉
Mom, you gotta hang on.
妈 你应该坚持下去
You can't fix me this time.
这次你管不了我了
Every day you get a new chance to start over.
每天你都有重新开始的机会
I'm out of chances.
我已经没机会了
No.
不会的
It's not too late.
为时不晚
It is, Lilly.
已经晚了 莉莉
It really is.
真的晚了
It's the end.
都结束了
Then I want you to stay with me.
我想你和我一起住
No matter what.
无论发生什么
Keep it coming.
再来一杯
You'll stay with me, right?
你会和我一起住的 对吗
Yeah, I will.
我会的
Tommy Dratton?
汤米·德雷顿
Tom.
汤姆
Detectives Miller and Jeffries.
我们是米勒和杰弗里斯探员
It's about your father. What about him?
关于你的父亲 他怎么了
It turns out someone killed him before the cancer did.
他是被谋杀的 而不是死于癌症
Shot him full of morphine. No kidding.
给他注射过量吗♥啡♥ 不是吧
You didn't get along with him, did you?
你当时和他关系不好 是吗
Not particularly.
不太好
In fact two days after his death, you bought a $50,000 car.
他死后第二天 你就买♥♥了辆五万元的车
Guilty.
确实
Kinda like those Beverly Hills brothers,
就像比弗利山庄的兄弟一样
took their dad out to get his money.
为财弑父
Except they hadn't been cut out by him.
不过他们并没有被父亲切断经济来源
Not like you were, Tom.
不像你 汤姆
Look, I was at home with my mom on the night he died.
他死的那晚我和我妈在家里
And I didn't have to kill him.
我也没必要杀他
He was already dead in my mind.
对我来说他早就死了
So, what happened to the fancy wheels?
那怎么不开豪车了
After I spent a few years getting wasted and being pissed at the world,
我过了几年酗酒无度的日子 愤世嫉俗
I finally saw what I was doing.
最后终于意识到我♥干♥了些什么
Repeating history.
重蹈覆辙
One night I looked into my rearview mirror
有天晚上我看着后视镜里的自己
and saw my dad staring back.
看到父亲也在看着我
And changed your ways?
从此改邪归正
Lost the tat. Yeah.
你把纹身拿掉了 对
Look, I have a kid now. I didn't want to be that kind of father.
我现在也有孩子 不想变成那种父亲
What do you know about this woman Louise?
你知道有个叫路易丝的女人吗
No idea who she was.
我不知道她是谁
Neither did he. The tumor was doing crazy things to his mind...
他也不知道 脑瘤让他变得疯狂
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表